Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
before i was fed up of watching this bacha party story & wanted to watch young TaAnu soon Embarrassed
but now almost situation is same but the difference is that now im really enjoying this change of behav in story now Anu feeling jealous & he looks in great anger coz of Tani's friendship with Subodh awwww that's really nice he is possessive about her & he doesn't like her to meet Subodh that's y he was fighting with her in today's epi i really enjoyed that cute fight but Tani is still not b able to get this change in her Motu.WinkLOL
well no prob she'll realize soon.Cool wat's say????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its Interesting Now." in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
any reply there????????

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
i always love the young tanu from the beginning...they just had a sparkling charm right from the beginning tht got hooked me to the show...along wid harshad & anupriya offcourse :)

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
I did not like how Taani took Onu's reference to pocket money the wrong way Ouch but i know thats what kids mostly do just to fight ROFL I think Onu will misunderstand, there will be more fights and then Onu will just decide to sacrifice for Taani as he would think Taani too likes Subodh ... and some how the news of their marriage will be leaked and Onu will be sent abroad and wahan ja kar he will try to move on and then will end up falling in love with the other girl Cry

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

I did not like how Taani took Onu's reference to pocket money the wrong way Ouch but i know thats what kids mostly do just to fight ROFL I think Onu will misunderstand, there will be more fights and then Onu will just decide to sacrifice for Taani as he would think Taani too likes Subodh ... and some how the news of their marriage will be leaked and Onu will be sent abroad and wahan ja kar he will try to move on and then will end up falling in love with the other girl Cry

i too think the same that he'll misunderstand her & may b both'll fall for others
aik dosrey ki zid sey Ouch but they'll not realize that actually they love each other Embarrassed well let's c wat happens as the story moves on..

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Will these fights leads to higher studies fr onu and gng abroadErmm

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Will these fights leads to higher studies fr onu and gng abroadErmm

ya may b Geek

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I've always liked them

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.