promo n d precap: I am confused

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
the precap doesnt gel wd d promo tat has ben flashin on colours til nw. We al r contemplatin d precap as vansh's dream. But d fact is tat vansh is in d same restaurant where ver n icha are so d shoting scene may take place owing to vansh's bad temper. Im confused. Wat do u guys think?
I wonder if the creatives actually think that what they are doing is pleasing their viewers.  I mean come on, the creatives should be reading these forums, inspired by our comments to return theshow  more logical and see how much they are pissing off their viewers. 
i still think it's his imagination.. he must have come to restaurent n imagined flash of killing both
I think its going ot be real, but seriously if you are going to try adn kill her at least aim forhte heart and not hte side of her body where she is probably going to come out fine in the end......πŸ˜† I'm just joking but I did find it funny where the bullet landed....not that I want Iccha to get shot at by Vansh but still.....something realiistic would be nice.
I think it's gonna happen Since he's at the same place
But since the SBS suggested that Veer-Ichcha are gonna hug and not shown still now It can be a dream also.......But I wish it's true πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Even I'm not sure after d precap

Let c what they show today
Originally posted by Tapeyga

I wonder if the creatives actually think that what they are doing is pleasing their viewers. I mean come on, the creatives should be reading these forums, inspired by our comments to return theshow more logical and see how much they are pissing off their viewers.
</div>
<div>
u r so very right. I dnt think d creatives or d celebs have ever paid ne heed to forums tat have been dedicatd to them. They hav thier own way of grabing trps. As a marketin student v were taught tat Customer is the King..one needs to go by hz wil. But cvs of ut rarely folow ds. They havnt shown nethng tat v cn hapily watch n say : yar yehi to maine scha tha. Wow! Too gud.
Neha after seeing today's SBB where VanCha r on a date..its confirmed that Vansh shooting Ichha was another hallucination of VanshπŸ˜†..mayb he sees Veer-Ichha in the hotel and starts dreaming there and then againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Gosh these CVs r just wasting all the episodes in these nonsense dreams😑
he was imagining...i guess
oh yeah wen we at home saw dis precap then my maid said didi vansh ne icch ako goli maar di?then i said nahi yeah sapna hoga vansh ka. may b vansh is dreaming. he can't shoot any of dem as he luvs both of them v.much & can't hurt them.

kaash CV's aisa naa karen & let vansh know all da truth abt tapwater.πŸ‘πŸ‘