Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
the precap doesnt gel wd d promo tat has ben flashin on colours til nw. We al r contemplatin d precap as vansh's dream. But d fact is tat vansh is in d same restaurant where ver n icha are so d shoting scene may take place owing to vansh's bad temper. Im confused. Wat do u guys think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "promo n d precap: I am confused" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tapeyga

Tapeyga

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I wonder if the creatives actually think that what they are doing is pleasing their viewers.  I mean come on, the creatives should be reading these forums, inspired by our comments to return theshow  more logical and see how much they are pissing off their viewers. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

harry80

Groupbie

harry80

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
i still think it's his imagination.. he must have come to restaurent n imagined flash of killing both

tiny15

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I think its going ot be real, but seriously if you are going to try adn kill her at least aim forhte heart and not hte side of her body where she is probably going to come out fine in the end......LOL I'm just joking but I did find it funny where the bullet landed....not that I want Iccha to get shot at by Vansh but still.....something realiistic would be nice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonaanu rulztiny15

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I think it's gonna happen Since he's at the same place
But since the SBS suggested that Veer-Ichcha are gonna hug and not shown still now It can be a dream also.......But I wish it's true Confused Confused Confused

tiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Even I'm not sure after d precap

Let c what they show today

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tapeyga

I wonder if the creatives actually think that what they are doing is pleasing their viewers. I mean come on, the creatives should be reading these forums, inspired by our comments to return theshow more logical and see how much they are pissing off their viewers.
</div>
<div>
u r so very right. I dnt think d creatives or d celebs have ever paid ne heed to forums tat have been dedicatd to them. They hav thier own way of grabing trps. As a marketin student v were taught tat Customer is the King..one needs to go by hz wil. But cvs of ut rarely folow ds. They havnt shown nethng tat v cn hapily watch n say : yar yehi to maine scha tha. Wow! Too gud.

tiny15

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Neha after seeing today's SBB where VanCha r on a date..its confirmed that Vansh shooting Ichha was another hallucination of VanshLOL..mayb he sees Veer-Ichha in the hotel and starts dreaming there and then againLOLLOL...Gosh these CVs r just wasting all the episodes in these nonsense dreamsAngry

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top