Pratigya

Blatant lies, rebukes and truths revealed - Page 3

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Binny1247

Binny, on bold sentence, why Krishna was necessary to leave? Help me to understand the point.

rightchoice (sorry I don't know your name)

If you ask me from a personal point of view I would have preferred he staid and learned the truth, because the sooner he learns the truth the better it would be for their relationship.

From prats POV she needed to get the truth out of her family and with Krishna present that was pretty much impossible, Seriously if it was adarsh would not have behaved the way he did. Prats is well aware of the fact that her family wants to hide the kidnapping truth in order to save her relationship with Krishna and that's why it was necessary he leave. They fear his reaction which is acceptable since he acts before he thinks, and prats has seen his anger repeatedly.
[/QUOTE]

So does that mean Pratigya intentionally used the argument between Kirshna and Adarsh to kick him out of the house. So she intentionally manipulated the situation for her own benefit? If so, now she is actively trying to hide the truth. So far only her father's promise prevented her from telling the truth but now she also wants to keep Krishna from knowing the truth...If she did not want Krishna to know the truth she shouldn't have brought him along with her at first place...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rightchoice

rightchoice (sorry I don't know your name)

If you ask me from a personal point of view I would have preferred he staid and learned the truth, because the sooner he learns the truth the better it would be for their relationship.

From prats POV she needed to get the truth out of her family and with Krishna present that was pretty much impossible, Seriously if it was adarsh would not have behaved the way he did. Prats is well aware of the fact that her family wants to hide the kidnapping truth in order to save her relationship with Krishna and that's why it was necessary he leave. They fear his reaction which is acceptable since he acts before he thinks, and prats has seen his anger repeatedly.

So does that mean Pratigya intentionally used the argument between Kirshna and Adarsh to kick him out of the house. So she intentionally manipulated the situation for her own benefit? If so, now she is actively trying to hide the truth. So far only her father's promise prevented her from telling the truth but now she also wants to keep Krishna from knowing the truth...If she did not want Krishna to know the truth she shouldn't have brought him along with her at first place...

Rightchoice, Krishna was her free ride to her maike. πŸ˜•If she didn't take Krishna with her how would she get to her maike? She has no job, no money of her own, she is fully dependent on Krishna for,not just money but fighting her batles with Amma, override SS and Amma's wishes and  get her to her maike when she fancies it. He has become the paan she chews and spits to the side when he has served her purpose in the moment. Shameless! But then it's just my POV.😊

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[/QUOTE] No of course not her father promised her not to reveal the truth to prats, and she told Krishna to leave so he would not learn the truth right, how is she intentionally manipulating the situation. She is ready to tell him the truth, she even told her dad how important it was for him to know in fact she has wanted to tell him repeatedly but fathers promise forced her to control herself. It's not like she told him she would tell him the truth if he brought her to meet her parents, she told him she wanted to come so he brought her. Also she told him to leave because of her families inability to reveal the truth to her in his presence, either way she was following her fathers promise.
an_jaani thumbnail

pratigya chose to be with krishna...when her father said dont tell krishna about angad because krishna might leave u.....if pratigya didn't wanna be krishna's wife she should have grabbed that chance n told krishna evertthing....but she decided to stay married to krishna... n play pati ,patni ka khel.... n she is playing with

krishnas emotion big time....mairrge isnt a 1 way street....its 2 way

krishna has changed....he does whatever pratigya wants.....he goes against his own parents for pratigya.....pratigya said she wants them to be friend first, he didnt understand n care but he is trying to be a friend for her

to pratigya krishna is NOBODY.....she has no right to use and abuse his love for her....when ever she wants something she can be his wife n friend.....once she gets what she wants krishna becomes nobody.....she is treating krishna like dirt.....she is selfish self centered....i want krishna to wake up from the illusion that she loves him

rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: an_jaani

pratigya chose to be with krishna...when her father said dont tell krishna about angad because krishna might leave u.....if pratigya didn't wanna be krishna's wife she should have grabbed that chance n told krishna evertthing....but she decided to stay married to krishna... n play pati ,patni ka khel.... n she is playing with

krishnas emotion big time....mairrge isnt a 1 way street....its 2 way

krishna has changed....he does whatever pratigya wants.....he goes against his own parents for pratigya.....pratigya said she wants them to be friend first, he didnt understand n care but he is trying to be a friend for her

to pratigya krishna is NOBODY.....she has no right to use and abuse his love for her....when ever she wants something she can be his wife n friend.....once she gets what she wants krishna becomes nobody.....she is treating krishna like dirt.....she is selfish self centered....i want krishna to wake up from the illusion that she loves him

@ an-jaani and merarai............I agree with your words........since she is still not able to become his wife or friend, she should tell him the truth, let the consequence be +ve or -ve..........she speaks about truth......it is really bad she is hiding from him😑

Being educated can't she understand how ugly the situation might turn out once he comes to know of it thru someone else?  Day by day, I am getting frustrated on character 'Pratigya'.

I really felt bad the way she told him to go out of the house😑.....at least she could have told him to go speak to Komal in the other room........and I dont want to comment on that Adarsh😑.....he makes my BP go up😑....and remaining Sucksenas r silently approving that he go.😑

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Let's begin with a compliment to Pratigya, that turquoise blue saree suits her well.

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE ONE OF PRATIGYA SAXENA'S ARDENT ADMIRERS AND FIRMLY SUPPORT ALL HER ACTIONS IN TODAY'S EPISODE, I HUMBLY SUGGEST YOU MAY WANT/CHOOSE TO SKIP THIS POST/THREAD IN IT'S ENTIRETY. THANKOO! 

Blatant lies, hidden truths, long faces and a big dose of arrogant and haughty pravachan from the second oldest direct descendant of Prof. Shamji Saxena,the gudiya who makes him a proud Papa. No longer is the son, the oldest child considered the head of the family in training. He continues to be just a head IN the family. Bus, aur kuch nahi. Adarsh is a son lacking in conscience who lies through his teeth without batting an eyelid. A disappointment all around, no surprise given he is just another Saxena who treats his wife like yesterday's newspaper.

This turned out to be yet another day of PRATIGYA AT HER RIDICULOUS AND ARROGANT BEST. These so called educated siblings still continue to treat their respective pati and patni like pariahs. Krishna will soon be regretting taking his sasural's side after giving Komal a tongue lash and sending her to her room. Tsk, Tsk, Krishna where was your loyalty today to your sister? She was trying to clue you in on the secret dealings at your sasural and you shut her up? Is Komal supposed to be indifferent and not question a Sax member about what happened between Angadwa and her Sasurji?  You may live to regret that moment along with a long laundry list of others very soon. The day is not far off when the entire motherload of truth land on your lap and shock you.

Adarsh is a proverbial, pathological liar. He didn't wince one bit when he told Krishna a heap of lies about Papa's motives for staying in jail. Why the Singh siblings even give the Sax family the time of day or attention boggles me! Prats walks into a convo between Krishna and Adarsh and with no clue about the subject of their talk she jumps down Krishna's throat and blames him for their argument with the excuse that the family is pareshaan.  When have the Sucksenas not been pareshaan? One would think that the Prof. had bit the bullet the way they were all sitting their mourning and moping around why Adarsh was hiding the truth from them. What a bunch of haughty hypocrites!  They need to be stripped of their faade publicly one of these days.

Why didn't Krishna get Prats out of her maike with him and back to her sasural after Prats told him to get out? How rude can this arrogant girl get? She would never had made it to her maike if not for Krishna and his bike. How dare she treats him like a cab driver to give her a ride to her maike and kick him to the curbside. At least a cabbie gets paid for the ride. What did Krishna get in return for standing up for her to his Amma but rudeness and disrespect. She treats him like a stray dog. He has lost all self-respect to let her do this to him. What happened to the Krishna who preached about "NAR BANO NAARI NAHI" and "MARD" wala baat.  Wake up Krishna beta! About time he wakes up and give her a lesson she will never forget as long as she lives.

Krishna got a reality check, a wake up call from SS in bullet point format to think about his choices since he met Prats. He has heard the story from Jugnua and Unlucky about Adarsh/Angad/Prof. midnight rendevous, he is going to FINALLY realize that his wife has been playing him for a fool hiding the truth from him even after he repeatedly asked her about her maike's affairs. Krishna give her the silent treatment, igonore her and leave Prats at Amma and Piasiya's mercy, that is the only thing that gets her attention. Let's see how she weasels her way out of this one?  Esp. when he is ready to move on and remarry a Takur girl.

The Sax brats don't waste an opportunity to put down Komal or Krishna every chance they get simply bec they didn't go to school? And while the two were arguing where was Komal? Did she leave the house through a back door to socialize with a neighbor for a while? It's not like the Mumfordgunj house is a palace like SS Niwas. So when Adarsh spilled the truth to Prats didn't she overhear some of it? Is she so obedient or her curiosity waned that she stayed away? 

Will Krishna play detective and get to the heart of the matter? Will he meet Angad in the process and hear the sordid lies with a twist that will lead Krishna to act out that would make Prats hate him more? Possibly!

Prats hating Krishna more? Jaane dho tel lene. Who cares! She has ground his self-respect into the ground, toyed with his emotions, treated like a pet poodle. Now it's time for him to throw her out of his family, lock the door, never look back and find a new bride who helps him restore his self-respct and loves him just the way he is and deserves to be loved. This has been a marriage in name only all along, a farce from start to now, with a demand for a friendship detour along the way from her part.

Is Pearl Grey going to save her favorite character from becoming a laughing stock to viewers? Will that mean teaching her female lead a lesson in humility and the meaning of marriage ..... a true partnership sans lies and secrets.

Chalbo yaar! Kuch tho bolbo! Ka kehti ho?

Strangely  Mera, Yesterday I felt both of them were right in  their respective positions [One week of Sax and my brain has become unhinged ].

Krishna , was right in deciding to help his in laws out of a mess since HE considers them to be HIS family [never mind what Sax feel ] and also ppl come to him for panchayathi, so he is used to and will automatically take charge esp since HIS wife is spearheading the "Save Papa" Movement.

I also like his attitude of  talking Politics with another so called Mard of the family...This was a realistic touch to the farce that followed ....Not for him the velevt gloves !! he went straight for the jugular and Adarsh or sax's not used to such a direct approach immediately went on the defensively offensive mode and tried to give it back [ was very pathetic to watch the bumbling wimp] ...it was quite understandable too, Krishna became angry...here he was genuinely offering his help and it was scornfully rejected !! Any normal man would get angry and Krishna is hot headed , Naturally his Aggro shot up and he almost got physical with Adarsh.

And now SS has began to take a hand in Kriya...It will not be smooth sailing for Pratigya ...Krishna is at his dangerous best when there is a direct line between SS and Krishna ,..and it has been established yesterday....

Also The Sax including Pratigya made a tactical blunder yesterday ...Instead of mollifying him and feeding him some soap tales, they just closed ranks and refused to give any info... A sure fire way of making Krishna Curious , Now he will not let go and  start his digging , we already had a glimpse of his determination when he began to think by himself [instead of following Pratigya's Diktat blindly] ..he has began his own enquiry and I am praying that slowly he begins to re-acquire his dominant characteristics [I do not want this CV's to tamper with his character and turn him into a doormat again]

I liked the way he left the sax house yesterday ...Not like a dog with its tail tucked but he stalked out like an angry Lion ...let him continue in this form ...let him not make it easy for Pratigya....

Pratigya , I felt  she was right too !! here she has come to solve the problem of her maika , before any resolution could be sighted, her husband is indulging in another row ...what could she do ??
and also she knows that sax will not open their mouth until and unless Krishna leaves...so her decision to ask Krishna to leave is quite correct, but the way she said it was totally inappropriate ..

I would not say that her way of jumping on Krishna as soon as she entered the room was wrong...for she has  seen Krishna , she knows Krishna is always ready to fight and quarrel and she also knows the wimp of her brother is incapable of 🀬 , let alone starting a fight with a well known goonda ...she naturally assuming that the fault was Krishna's was correct [although it was not]

The sax are, were and will always be hypocrites  where sachaayi is concerned ..and  I have become rather weary of it...Although I must say I was very amused when Pratigya got up to declare that she will fight for sachaayi...wasn't the height of the podium not enough ??Poor gal ! had to stand up to increase the height ...πŸ˜ƒ

Adarsh, Since I always consider him to be a prop reserved for future use...I shan't comment on him ..may be leave  him for another day...when he gets animated  and begins to breath ,,,as of now , he is being an excellent prop...

A request to CV's ...I know this show is about a woman...doesn't mean you have to turn the other half into a WUS ...give him the power, strengthen  his character [esp when u have got a very talented actor] ...maintain equal balance...only then will this show be interesting...

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let's begin with a compliment to Pratigya, that turquoise blue saree suits her well. No actully  my Baba 😍  was looking damn HOT in that pink shirt πŸ˜‰. Pratigya bhi achhi hi lag rahi hogi, sarri i did not pay attention to her. i was looking at my Baba πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  
DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE ONE OF PRATIGYA SAXENA'S ARDENT ADMIRERS AND FIRMLY SUPPORT ALL HER ACTIONS IN TODAY'S EPISODE, I HUMBLY SUGGEST YOU MAY WANT/CHOOSE TO SKIP THIS POST/THREAD IN IT'S ENTIRETY. THANKOO!  Bahut badhiya. πŸ‘ 

Blatant lies, hidden truths, long faces and a big dose of arrogant and haughty pravachan from the second oldest direct descendant of Prof. Shamji Saxena,the gudiya who makes him a proud Papa. No longer is the son, the oldest child considered the head of the family in training. He continues to be just a head IN the family. Bus, aur kuch nahi. Adarsh is a son lacking in conscience who lies through his teeth without batting an eyelid. A disappointment all around, no surprise given he is just another Saxena who treats his wife like yesterday's newspaper.

This turned out to be yet another day of PRATIGYA AT HER RIDICULOUS AND ARROGANT BEST. mein to roz kehti hoon, behoodi bahut hi kharab hai par koi meri sunta hi nahin. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  These so called educated siblings still continue to treat their respective pati and patni like pariahs. Krishna will soon be regretting taking his sasural's side after giving Komal a tongue lash and sending her to her room. Tsk, Tsk, Krishna where was your loyalty today to your sister? She was trying to clue you in on the secret dealings at your sasural and you shut her up? Is Komal supposed to be indifferent and not question a Sax member about what happened between Angadwa and her Sasurji?  You may live to regret that moment along with a long laundry list of others very soon. The day is not far off when the entire motherload of truth land on your lap and shock you.  agree 😲

Adarsh is a proverbial, pathological liar. He didn't wince one bit when he told Krishna a heap of lies about Papa's motives for staying in jail. Why the Singh siblings even give the Sax family the time of day or attention boggles me! Prats walks into a convo between Krishna and Adarsh and with no clue about the subject of their talk she jumps down Krishna's throat and blames him for their argument with the excuse that the family is pareshaan.  When have the Sucksenas not been pareshaan? One would think that the Prof. had bit the bullet the way they were all sitting their mourning and moping around why Adarsh was hiding the truth from them. What a bunch of haughty hypocrites!  They need to be stripped of their faade publicly one of these days. mein to kehti hoon poori ki poori sucksena family ko jail mein daldo, including Pratigya 😑 πŸ˜‘ waise bhii nainaji poora din ro ro ke mera dimag kharab karti hai waha jake prof ke liye chai to banayegi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

Why didn't Krishna get Prats out of her maike with him and back to her sasural after Prats told him to get out? How rude can this arrogant girl get? She would never had made it to her maike if not for Krishna and his bike. How dare she treats him like a cab driver to give her a ride to her maike and kick him to the curbside. At least a cabbie gets paid for the ride. What did Krishna get in return for standing up for her to his Amma but rudeness and disrespect. She treats him like a stray dog. He has lost all self-respect to let her do this to him. What happened to the Krishna who preached about "NAR BANO NAARI NAHI" and "MARD" wala baat.  Wake up Krishna beta! About time he wakes up and give her a lesson she will never forget as long as she lives.

Krishna got a reality check, a wake up call from SS in bullet point format to think about his choices since he met Prats. He has heard the story from Jugnua and Unlucky about Adarsh/Angad/Prof. midnight rendevous, he is going to FINALLY realize that his wife has been playing him for a fool hiding the truth from him even after he repeatedly asked her about her maike's affairs. Krishna give her the silent treatment, igonore her and leave Prats at Amma and Piasiya's mercy, that is the only thing that gets her attention. Let's see how she weasels her way out of this one?  Esp. when he is ready to move on and remarry a Takur girl.

The Sax brats don't waste an opportunity to put down Komal or Krishna every chance they get simply bec they didn't go to school? And while the two were arguing where was Komal? Did she leave the house through a back door to socialize with a neighbor for a while? It's not like the Mumfordgunj house is a palace like SS Niwas. So when Adarsh spilled the truth to Prats didn't she overhear some of it? Is she so obedient or her curiosity waned that she stayed away? 

Will Krishna play detective and get to the heart of the matter? Will he meet Angad in the process and hear the sordid lies with a twist that will lead Krishna to act out that would make Prats hate him more? Possibly!

Prats hating Krishna more? Jaane dho tel lene. Who cares! She has ground his self-respect into the ground, toyed with his emotions, treated like a pet poodle. Now it's time for him to throw her out of his family, lock the door, never look back and find a new bride who helps him restore his self-respct and loves him just the way he is and deserves to be loved. This has been a marriage in name only all along, a farce from start to now, with a demand for a friendship detour along the way from her part.

Is Pearl Grey going to save her favorite character from becoming a laughing stock to viewers? Will that mean teaching her female lead a lesson in humility and the meaning of marriage ..... a true partnership sans lies and secrets.

Chalbo yaar! Kuch o bolbo! Ka kehti ho?

Before i read this MERA, please Empty your Inbox. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i can't PM you. now let me go read it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  ...............Done reading. that was great, just too good. πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ as usual you wrote it very well. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ agree to each and every word you said.
Edited by vishid - 13 years ago
damon_biteme thumbnail
Oh God Meraria I so missed your post after y'day's episode because of the freaking time diff didn't want to come online so late. Now i can vent out all my anger. Someone in this thread said that she has never hated any lead actress as much as she hates Pratigya and i have to say  I totally agree with her.

I felt all she does is uses him and throws him like a used tissue and like Hope I am getting really pissed with Krishna for not being able to see this. I actually felt disgusted by her y'day when she came into the room and started blasting Krishna assuming that he started that argument😑.  But i guess she knows that her brother is a wuss and doesn't have the guts to pick an argument. 

I have a feeling Pearl Grey has lost the plot the way the story is moving and the way the lead character has been portrayed.  Pratigya's character is of strong woman and here we get is a illogical, hypocritical, manipulative, haughty and a liar as a lead.

My question to Pearl Grey is Pratigya makes it point to butt in every matter of the Thakurs and her sorry excuse is she is the part of a family, so why are Krishna and Komal treated differently at the Sucksena Hospital. She had a go at Baba so why didn't she speak to Komal in da same tone when Komal was ranting. why did she leave it to Baba to deal with her so called Bhabi.

For the first time i want this to be a Ekta Kapoor's serial, at least she wld have got them divorced by now and remarried.

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

Oh God Meraria I so missed your post after y'day's episode because of the freaking time diff didn't want to come online so late. Now i can vent out all my anger. Someone in this thread said that she has never hated any lead actress as much as she hates Pratigya and i have to say  I totally agree with her.

I felt all she does is uses him and throws him like a used tissue and like Hope I am getting really pissed with Krishna for not being able to see this. I actually felt disgusted by her y'day when she came into the room and started blasting Krishna assuming that he started that argument😑.  But i guess she knows that her brother is a wuss and doesn't have the guts to pick and argument. 

I have a feeling Pearl Grey has lost the plot the way the story is moving and the way the lead character has been portrayed.  Pratigya's character is of strong woman and here we get is a illogical, hypocritical, manipulative, haughty and a liar as a lead.

My question to Pearl Grey is she makes it point to butt in every matter of the Thakurs and her sorry excuse is she is the part of a family, so why are Krishna and Komal treated differently at the Sucksena Hospital. She had a go at Baba so why didn't she speak to Komal in da same tone when Komal was ranting. why did she leave it to Baba to deal with her so called Bhabi.

For the first time i want this to be a Ekta Kapoor's serial, atleast she wld have got them divorced by now and remarried.

Sorry, KC! Got delayed posting, after getting back from studio.πŸ˜ƒ
Y'day's episode stirred a hornet's next for viewers and Krishna. An article this morning states a new parallel lead is being introduced as a lawyer. Does that mean the Docwa has been dropped bec' viewers "rejected" after seeing him just once?πŸ˜• Or is this the guy Prats gets involved with after she and Krishna are on the outs? Krishna's Amma will line up a Takur girl for him for a second marriage. Will Krishna divorce Prats? Hope he does to save his self-respect. She may try to stop his wedding but then start something on the side with the new lawyer on the pretext of proving her Papa's innocence.

On a recent SBS Krishna and Prats said jokingly that there may be love triangles on the show. It could well be since it has been said their marriage will be barely hanging by a thread in a couple of weeks once Angad resurfaces. Angad's sis is supposed to come in to make a beeline for Adarsh. Why anyone would go for him willingly is shocking. She may come in to get revenge for his tussle with her brother and leaving him for dead on that rainy night. Now the Sucksenas will get a taste of what revenge really looks like. Will Pratigya step in to save her brother too? She will become a budiya just saving the sorry lot at her maike.

Prats may hook up with the lawyer and realize he may be a good guy and all but he doesn't love her the way she got used to being loved by Krishna.  I'd much rather see Krishna move on and Maidamji just tarass and grow old fighting for women's rights. BTW, isn't Prof. man enough to fight his own battles that his twit of a clueless daughter has to step in to save his sorry behind?

She slaps gundas, creates hungama in everyone's lives and then says it's her job to clean up the mess. Only before she is done cleaning the mess she creates more of it. Ugh!

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
damon_biteme thumbnail

Sorry, KC! Got delayed posting, after getting back from studio.πŸ˜ƒ
Y'day's episode stirred a hornet's next for viewers and Krishna. An article this morning states a new parallel lead is being introduced as a lawyer. Does that mean the Docwa has been dropped bec' viewers "rejected" after seeing him just once?πŸ˜• Or is this the guy Prats gets involved with after she and Krishna are on the outs? Krishna's Amma will line up a Takur girl for him for a second marriage. Will Krishna divorce Prats? Hope he does to save his self-respect. She may try to stop his wedding but then start something on the side with the new lawyer on the pretext of proving her Papa's innocence.

On a recent SBS Krishna and Prats said jokingly that there may be love triangles on the show. It could well be since it has been said their marriage will be barely hanging by a thread in a couple of weeks once Angad resurfaces. Angad's sis is supposed to come in to make a beeline for Adarsh. Why anyone would go for him willingly is shocking. She may come in to get revenge for his tussle with her brother and leaving him for dead on that rainy night. Now the Sucksenas will get a taste of what revenge really looks like. Will Pratigya step in to save her brother too? She will become a budiya just saving the sorry lot at her maike.

Prats may hook up with the lawyer and realize he may be a good guy and all but he doesn't love her she way she got used to being loved by Krishna.  I'd much rather see Krishna move on and Maidamji just tarass and grow old fighting for women's rights. BTW, isn't Prof. man enough to fight his own battles that his twit of a clueless daughter has to step in to save his sorry behind?

She slaps gundas, creates hungama in everyone's lives and then says it's her job to clean up the mess. Only before she is done cleaning the mess she creates more of it. Ugh!

It is good i caught u online b4 i logged off. I think what Annanya said abt more hatred between them baba and prats is on da cards now. she will try to fight her papa's case and ss will try to oppose it. the high opinion that two faced woman has of Krishna she will automatically believe that it is his doing😑😑.  i don't want a love triangle i want a more realistic solution to their so called marriage. i want them divorced and both settling for a partners suited to them because that two faced woman will never be satisfied with whatever changes baba brings abt in himself. I mean seriously Baba has almost turned into one of the Sucksena men who are nothing but wusses and yet she is not satisfied. i find that Baba almost resembles an unpad Uncle Nitin. Pearl pls stop b4 its too lateπŸ˜•.

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago