Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: np18

i dont ever remember any old news about rati s tantrums. some vague things about mohit yes, but others never.

wth

do these ppl sleep at night after all these  ..................

sleep at NIGHT? 😆 They are sleeping 24/7 that's why they go into "Helen Keller" mode when it comes to Rati!😆
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Senny, its clear case of ego issues....fine if they didn't want to take inputs from the actor then let it be, am also fine that they let go of her, but why the hell defame the actor, just because she was the most popular among the lot, they knew letting go of her will be a big loss to them, so they go about defaming her 😕. See the best part is, all the articles tat has mentioned abt Rati's tantrums, doesn't quote any authentic source...it's either a little birdie or a big producer 😆. They are using the media alright, to pacify the fans, to turn the tables on the actor.....so that people will accept the new faces, well their season 2 has backfired, let's see what they have to say for tat.
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Oh god rach...about the "likes" rofl....

Please dont bother your head over it....the forum has suddenly grown a love for the prod house....its all actors' fault...especially if she was the one who had once been the reason to get trps....

Rinky those who clicked  like button for this article are most depressed people on this earth. .they did not realise whatever has happend to Rati today can happen to theoir favourite actors anytime .. silly and pathetic act by them..
Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago
spiritcrimson thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senny

Hey Rach,

So sorry for the late reply. I know man, who is Shweta Rach, I know Shruti, the one from one of the YRF show, these four five ladies can perform so well and become the ultimate favourite face of the show!

Rati performs each and every character beautifully and so convincingly as you said that it is hard to distinguish between fictional and real. Why did it effect us soo much when they so brutally killed Nupur. Politics and facts aside because N has become such an important part of our lives. Rati through her performance brought her to life that we just can't accept her being not there anymore. I know I would not be able to do it.

Rati is at the top and would remain so. Amen,

Well said Rinky!

Senny, Shweta is the one who played Tia from remix. Never mind that, topic is about Rati.
Why did it effect us? Because somewhere inside us, Nupur has played a very important part in our lives. She was one lady who was so confident of herself, and that inspired real girls who might be idolizing fictional characters. And since Rati is a lot like Nupur in real life,  we instantly feel connected to Rati. Now for us, Rati/Nupur are one. There is NO difference between the two for us. And Rati has carved such an important place for herself in our hearts, that it's next to impossible to see anyone take her place. But ofcourse, the reality of Media Industry is bitter. They try all sorts of tactics to defame an actor, and most of the times it even works. Seriously Senny, Media is the worst line, which guarantees NO security of jobs. I can say that because my mother's friend is a costume Designer for most of the Shows on Colors. She knows what happens behind the scenes.

ANd after all such cheap tactics the PH has tried, I do not want Rati back in this crapfest. I will just wait patiently to see her in another show, but NOT this one.
kuhu_cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant believe it. No................. NOT RATI......................she cant be so rude.
--Rutuja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mr Sudhir Sharma will you stop this nonsense...No one is going to believe this.

Mr Sharma  pls invest your time and money for promotion of  your Crap MJHT Season 2... We know it is not going to work... MJHT season 2 is already a big flop.

No wonder that "40" people like this artical ... Even haters can't ignore Rati... But Guys whatever you think , the fact is  "Rati is the best "

Edited by Rutuja.M - 13 years ago
ArtiMayur.Meeno thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They can talk all they want....but they cant make us believe it...too bad na sudhir and all u other losers...thnxx for extra useless info stupid reporters
RAti is the best, and we've known her enuff thru sbs and interviews...we know exactly how she is...

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
when actors say something sensible among the crap going....it will be called as "tantrums"...pity 4 the ph...

rati rocks........