Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

oh wow. I can't believe Khanak understood what the 'f'ir was saying..but Shaan didn't. ROFLROFL Firstly..the name of the hotel itself is suspicious. I mean 'GIRLFRIEND' ? Come on! and the picture inside. Who has a picture of a girl in a bikini just hung up on the wall in a regular hotel?
That junglee comment just proves how aloof Shaan was to his surroundings..dude! ROFL Seriously..this is like Shahid-Kareena..except the other way around. Shaan was the idiot in this case and Khanak the smart one.ROFL wow. 

And the 'full day' or 'hour to hour' thing made me laugh so much.ROFL Shaan is the biggest idiot I've ever seen! either that or he was waaaaayyyy too tired to notice anything.

whatever..this was the most random post I've ever made.LOL you can just ignore if you like.

umm..I'm just adding this now.

I LOOVEEEEEE Shaan's socks!ROFLROFL I don't know if anyone else noticed them..but they were also white and yellow like his clothes.ROFL I think that is adorable. and I think they had little cartoon animals/people on them.ROFLROFL DUDE! that is awesome. ROFL

Edited by -Nitya- - 12 July 2010 at 2:18pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiPelGirl-Sky--Unknown-22ruchira23missfilmyblackdaughterxxXSejalXxxpickachuThe_May_Rosekubare-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab We Met..ulta ho gaya." in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Shan is the most dummest, immature , cutest, hottest fool on earth and that is why i love him.C'mon the guy got   chased by prostitutes, lost his wallet and his money, lost his car and now even his phone.If this is not a living fool , then i dont know what is??LOL.And to imagine a guy like this is eventually going to fall for Khanak who is also a fool but in a little milder way, LOLmakes them sooo unique. It is definitely a fools rush in for Shan and Khanak.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikishriya84blackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubareisomers

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I noticed his socks too!! So funny!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I think it was tweety and that cat that chases tweety around.ROFL. Oh God Baby Shan wants to fall in love but still likes to wear cartoon socks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareisomersThe_May_Rose

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

Shan is the most dummest, immature , cutest, hottest fool on earth and that is why i love him.C'mon the guy got   chased by prostitutes, lost his wallet and his money, lost his car and now even his phone.If this is not a living fool , then i dont know what is??LOL.And to imagine a guy like this is eventually going to fall for Khanak who is also a fool but in a little milder way, LOLmakes them sooo unique. It is definitely a fools rush in for Shan and Khanak.

so many adjectives.ROFL I think this is what makes me like Shaan so much! he's so cute that when he does all that stupid stuff, you can't help but just laugh at him. I can't even insult him cuz he's soo good at being bad.ROFL does that make sense?

I can't believe he had to give up his phone. Khanak is putting a HUGE hole in his pocket.ROFL not to mention she almost cost him his dignity.ROFLROFL Actually..this is all his fault.He's putting a hole in his pocket.

Fool+Fool= perfect combo.

Edited by -Nitya- - 12 July 2010 at 4:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubare

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

I think it was tweety and that cat that chases tweety around.ROFL. Oh God Baby Shan wants to fall in love but still likes to wear cartoon socks.

I now see why he was chosen as the style icon of the year.ROFLROFL Even his socks are cool. Cool

Tweety? I'm gonna have to go back and watch that part again.ROFL He is so adorable though. Khana would be taking care of a baby..pampering him and what not.ROFL

blackdaughter

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Nice topic Nitya, really Jab We Met ka ulta horaha haiLOL.......There Kareena lost her luggage on the train and here Shaan is so busy chasing Kanak, he is losing everything and his mind too.....The fact that he is tired could account for some of the childishness, but he was soooo cute todayBig smile......

Just a thought, I think he has left a trail of his belongings.....Is this to show how ShaNak are found by the police.....Or is it to show how Shaan looses all his things, yet it doesn't matter because he will learn about the important things in life?......

Like this new track the more I think about itSmile........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikikubare

vidsha123

Groupbie

vidsha123

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

I can't believe he had to give up his phone. Khanak is putting a HUGE hole in his pocket.ROFL not to mention she almost cost him his dignity.ROFLROFL Actually..this is all his fault.He's putting a hole in his pocket.

Fool+Fool= perfect combo.

True, they both are fools.Looks like even khanak didnt have a penny with her.How was she  going to pay for her bus to dhulwadi!! or maybe she never really intended to go Wink
Wink

kubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top