shanak33 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜‰ Has any one noticed , since the kuch kais hai sequence shan wants to touch kanak and finds any excuse to touch her. I am sure shan has fallen in love with over adorable kanak .

1. After the druck night shan hugged  and touched  kanak .
  2. He put his hand over kanaks mouth to stop her from shouting and he remembered what happened last night.
  3. shan picked kanak up on fridays eposide and he touched her.
  4. shan touched kanak again today as well  and he cornered kanak and he put his had on the wall to stop her from leaving .
  5. oh yes he was staring at kanak with intensity when she was drying her hair.
πŸ₯± I found it so funny when shan goes to kanak they can sleep on the same bed and he won't touch her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol yeah they are getting very touchy! πŸ˜†. Shan Khanak very naughty.
shanak33 thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ You kill it sharmida . The esposides are involving a lot of touchenessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Any excuse for shan to get all touchy with kanak.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😳 😳 😳 We are so bad..... πŸ˜†
isomers thumbnail
^^ this is nothing.πŸ˜† you should've seen our chat a few weeks ago. Me, Sabi, and DD were on a rollll!

@topic starter: totally agree! there's no hesitation from his side, it's Khanak that feels awkward whenever he touches her. but the thing is..even she gets lost sometimes. Like when they fell in the bus, he came out of a dazed state faster than she did..it was only after he started talking that Khanak realized she was still holding on to him.πŸ˜†

the bed scene was hilarious! he was so casual about it..and her eyes were so big when he said they can sleep on the same bed. πŸ˜†
Edited by -Nitya- - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† You guys are so funny...Shaan was so honset and it's sweet that he understands how she feels.......

I don't think Shaan is in love yet, but he feels comfortable around her.....So I think he gets close to her instinctively.....Right from their first meeting they have been at ease with each other, don't you think?.....He takes the mithaii from her hands, after Suraj dies he approaches her on the road, stops her at the well and so on.....He is just naturally drawn to her and he does it so innocently😊😍........ 
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
shriya84 thumbnail
hey
least from the scenes it does look like he loves to touch and talk with khanak at the drop of the hat. 
I think he is highly comfortable with khanak that's why he loves doing that. 
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Yes our Shan darling loves being touchy touchy.....doesn't he with Khanak darling...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣and don' t we love it....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@ Nitz agree with what you said... Khanak gets uncomfortable....but when it they hug etc..she too forgets herself...

@ May completely agree with all that you said...:πŸ˜ƒ
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i think he started liking khanak that's why he always seems happy go lucky kind of with khanak's company. he is not remembering natasha these days. so is this less to fall in love with khanak?
shanaksmile thumbnail
i FIND IT A PRETTY AWKWARD WHEN SHAN TOUCHES KHANAK ....!!BT NOW M GETTING USED TO IT AND IT FEELS GR8 THAT CV'S ARE SHOWING SOME ROMANTIC SEQUENCES OF SHANAK......!!!!AND THIS TOUCHING SHOUCHING THING WILL 1 DAY TURN OUT 2 B LOVE AND THEY WNT BE ABLE TO LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER...........!!!BT REALLY ENJOYING THESE DAYS EPISODE SPECIALLY THIS WEEK
:]