Rang Badalti Odhani

Khanak ne pi Madhira - Talli Khanak 12/07

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hahahaha! It will be fun to see Talli khanak πŸ˜† She being against alcohol will be drunk!! hahahahah

Overall good epi today! It was funny how Shaan was being a girl and not being able to walk and of course like all serials they find a hotel but the hotel is you know the kinda hotel you take the "one nighter" dates to. But the funniest part was that Khanak understood what type of hotel was but our cute shaan jaan was clueless πŸ˜† he decides to get the hotel at an hourly rate πŸ˜†

At the end of the epi we see khanak drinking "water" which was actually was alcohol aka madhira πŸ˜†
Hmmmm πŸ˜›

precap shows the manager telling shaan that he has an amazing wife (i thought i saw a hey thats my woman look on shaans face πŸ˜‰)
and khanak wanting more alcohol where Shaan jaan telling her not to drink anymore and she asks him why who are you to tell me and he says your husband 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's going to be even more fun when she is sober because.......Shaan will not let her hear the end of itπŸ˜ƒ.......I can just imagine him repeating all the ' madira sevan'  lectures back to herπŸ˜†.......Or he will say ' Kanak  soocho.....Agar Dulwadi mein kisi ko pata chala, ke tum ne madira pee thi toh?'🀣 .....Poor Kanak she will be at Shaan's mercy......

This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

It's going to be even more fun when she is sober because.......Shaan will not let her hear the end of itπŸ˜ƒ.......I can just imagine him repeating all the ' madira sevan'  lectures back to herπŸ˜†.......Or he will say ' Kanak  soocho.....Agar Dulwadi mein kisi ko pata chala, ke tum ne madira pee thi toh?'🀣 .....Poor Kanak she will be at Shaan's mercy......

OMG ya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It will be hella funny! Yes or it would be awesome if she tries to lutofy his izzat πŸ‘
But ya he will for sure make fun of her and say those lines!!! hahahahaha love it love it!!!
πŸ˜›
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Yeah.!! Did not think of that.I am sure in her drunken state she will reveal to him all the cute stuff he revealed to her in his drunken state.That willl be sooo sweet..I wonder how this whole journey home is going to pan out, it will be too much fun to watch, the comedy , romance friendship and Shanak finally !!
This content was originally posted by: sharmida

Oh Yeah.!! Did not think of that.I am sure in her drunken state she will reveal to him all the cute stuff he revealed to her in his drunken state.That willl be sooo sweet..I wonder how this whole journey home is going to pan out, it will be too much fun to watch, the comedy , romance friendship and Shanak finally !!

😳 Yes that will be super amazing!! Shanak moments 😳
Even better is that its roles reversed now and just like khanak didnt stop shaan from hugging her and caressing herπŸ˜› He too will not be able resist it and haila....grrrrrrr πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I can so see that happening...🀣🀣🀣🀣I really can't wait for tomorrow and see what they have in store for us...as the comedy scenes and the intense scenes between them are fabtastic indeed...Shanak rock🀣🀣🀣🀣
shanak33 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ I can't  wait to see kanak in a talli state. Yes I agree with all of you that shan will tease kanak  and she will not hear the last of it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's going to be so funny . Shan will not be able to resist cuteness of owr kanak in a talli state and I am sure shan will look at kanak with intensity and passion.❀️😍😳
isomers thumbnail

That would be ahhhmazing! 😲 'iss liye bade buzurg kehte hai madira sehat ke liye teek nahi hai' 🀣 DUDE..if he says that to her, I will mark that scene as my most favorite out of the show. 🀣 maybe he can blackmail her into staying with the excuse of the drinking. 🀣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Nitya-

That would be ahhhmazing! 😲 'iss liye bade buzurg kehte hai madira sehat ke liye teek nahi hai' 🀣 DUDE..if he says that to her, I will mark that scene as my most favorite out of the show. 🀣 maybe he can blackmail her into staying with the excuse of the drinking. 🀣

That would work like a treat Nitya.....Kanak doesn't stand a chance against Shaan🀣......Can't wait to see what happens after tomorrow......You know I can even imagine Shaan strugling to say some of the pure hindi and an angry Kanak correcting himπŸ˜†......Shaan being Shaan would continue his notanki just making her fume more and then ShaNak fight 😍.......
isomers thumbnail

That would work like a treat Nitya.....Kanak doesn't stand a chance against Shaan🀣......Can't wait to see what happens after tomorrow......You know I can even imagine Shaan strugling to say some of the pure hindi and an angry Kanak correcting himπŸ˜†......Shaan being Shaan would continue his notanki just making her fume more and then ShaNak fight 😍.......

She would correct him and then call him a budhtal.🀣 Shaan would never change..chill marega aur nautanki shuru. πŸ˜† He would tease her left and right after the alcohol wears off. OMG. do you think he'll get nimboo pani for her headache?🀣