Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Hahahaha! It will be fun to see Talli khanak LOL She being against alcohol will be drunk!! hahahahah

Overall good epi today! It was funny how Shaan was being a girl and not being able to walk and of course like all serials they find a hotel but the hotel is you know the kinda hotel you take the "one nighter" dates to. But the funniest part was that Khanak understood what type of hotel was but our cute shaan jaan was clueless LOL he decides to get the hotel at an hourly rate LOL

At the end of the epi we see khanak drinking "water" which was actually was alcohol aka madhira LOL
Hmmmm Tongue

precap shows the manager telling shaan that he has an amazing wife (i thought i saw a hey thats my woman look on shaans face Wink)
and khanak wanting more alcohol where Shaan jaan telling her not to drink anymore and she asks him why who are you to tell me and he says your husband Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84shanakforeverblackdaughterxxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubarepatakhaguddiisomersshanakyasharannotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khanak ne pi Madhira - Talli Khanak 12/07" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

It's going to be even more fun when she is sober because.......Shaan will not let her hear the end of itBig smile.......I can just imagine him repeating all the ' madira sevan'  lectures back to herLOL.......Or he will say ' Kanak  soocho.....Agar Dulwadi mein kisi ko pata chala, ke tum ne madira pee thi toh?'ROFL .....Poor Kanak she will be at Shaan's mercy......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84blackdaughtermaneet.n.shanakisomerskubare

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

It's going to be even more fun when she is sober because.......Shaan will not let her hear the end of itBig smile.......I can just imagine him repeating all the ' madira sevan'  lectures back to herLOL.......Or he will say ' Kanak  soocho.....Agar Dulwadi mein kisi ko pata chala, ke tum ne madira pee thi toh?'ROFL .....Poor Kanak she will be at Shaan's mercy......

OMG ya LOLLOLLOL It will be hella funny! Yes or it would be awesome if she tries to lutofy his izzat Clap
But ya he will for sure make fun of her and say those lines!!! hahahahaha love it love it!!!
Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareThe_May_Rose

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Oh Yeah.!! Did not think of that.I am sure in her drunken state she will reveal to him all the cute stuff he revealed to her in his drunken state.That willl be sooo sweet..I wonder how this whole journey home is going to pan out, it will be too much fun to watch, the comedy , romance friendship and Shanak finally !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet.n.shanakThe_May_Rosekubare

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmida

Oh Yeah.!! Did not think of that.I am sure in her drunken state she will reveal to him all the cute stuff he revealed to her in his drunken state.That willl be sooo sweet..I wonder how this whole journey home is going to pan out, it will be too much fun to watch, the comedy , romance friendship and Shanak finally !!

Embarrassed Yes that will be super amazing!! Shanak moments Embarrassed
Even better is that its roles reversed now and just like khanak didnt stop shaan from hugging her and caressing herTongue He too will not be able resist it and haila....grrrrrrr EmbarrassedBig smileTongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxXSejalXxxkubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I can so see that happening...ROFLROFLROFLROFLI really can't wait for tomorrow and see what they have in store for us...as the comedy scenes and the intense scenes between them are fabtastic indeed...Shanak rockROFLROFLROFLROFL

shanakforeverThe_May_Rose

shanak33

shanak33

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileROFL I can't  wait to see kanak in a talli state. Yes I agree with all of you that shan will tease kanak  and she will not hear the last of it. LOLLOLLOL It's going to be so funny . Shan will not be able to resist cuteness of owr kanak in a talli state and I am sure shan will look at kanak with intensity and passion.HeartDay DreamingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

That would be ahhhmazing! Shocked 'iss liye bade buzurg kehte hai madira sehat ke liye teek nahi hai' ROFL DUDE..if he says that to her, I will mark that scene as my most favorite out of the show. ROFL maybe he can blackmail her into staying with the excuse of the drinking. ROFL

kubareThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top