Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Great post Muskan and totally true. It is silly. Surely they cannot be so crass in a 5 star restuarant. I guess the point they're trying to make is this totally wrong concept a lot of so called high society people have about western dress is classy, whereas here in England, if you walk into a western do with a saree you get a lot of positive attention and people really like our dress and culture!
Loved how Maan marched her out- total drool moment again!!!
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What you have said is so correct Muskan ....just wearing a salwar kameez or a sari doesnt not mean you are a behenji or not fit to enter certain places ....some of the most beautiful women wear sarees and salwar kameez and these dresses make them look simply outta this world ...,.Geet looked a thousand times better than all the so called CLASSY people and it is just a misconception that wearing western dresses make you look more fashionable ....at times even wearing such dresses makes a person look horrible if they cant carry it well.....and the manager , i'm sure is not one belonging to the so called high society or else he wudnt be working in a hotel ......

I'm not against anyones dressing and sorry if anyone is hurt by this but then it depends on how people see things ....i think the CVs should quit the "passing comments on" Geets appearance ....after all every one has the freedom to wear what they like .......
Keertee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Had they seen asha and nishi,.. so called high society gals.. pls such a waste of screen space.... Mr. chopra looked more beautiful...lolEdited by kurtee - 13 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ccolkat

Great post Muskan and totally true. It is silly. Surely they cannot be so crass in a 5 star restuarant. I guess the point they're trying to make is this totally wrong concept a lot of so called high society people have about western dress is classy, whereas here in England, if you walk into a western do with a saree you get a lot of positive attention and people really like our dress and culture!

</div>
<div>
Loved how Maan marched her out- total drool moment again!!!

Thanks!!!
Really ... If they want really show something like that... Then make her wear silly... Like a wearied colored bright flashing salwar kameez... Like raani wears in bunty and bubbly!!!
Wat she wears is totally cool!!! And she looked pari!! In sari and today's dress!!
Tomiko thumbnail

Repetitive Topic on Clothes.

Closed.😊