Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nehlove

IF-Rockerz

nehlove

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

that is, if we are lucky to have it only a week long. For all you know, this might turn out to be twice as much as the white night.. and we will have to sit through it for two weeks maybe. Why does one night need to be stretched sooo much?

I mean there were sooooo many useless moments in the show today which they could have just edited out and stepped it up a bit. Constant eyelocks without any movement in the story could certainly get very boring after a while.

Get ready for a two week ride of the long journey to home over one night!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A week long stretch" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I can understand how you feel, I also thought this night has lasted a long time.....But then I realised it's laying the foundation for ShaNak friendship.....Also at the moment Kanak is hell bent on not returning to Mumbai.....These incidents will leave her no choice in the matter and Shaan will take her home.....Hopefully they will return home tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.....

I am glad they showed the converstion between Kushbo and her Dad....It was needed for the direction the story is going in and we got information on Natasha.....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverFlameshriya84rusha4003blackdaughterkubareisomers

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
You're right May ... tho this night is turning quite long ... it is the start of the Shanak relationship .... so I guess this was needed ....how they encounter and face the many trials together before reaching home .... that'll give each a better understanding of the other ......

I too loved Khusboo's talk with her father .... I'm glad they are both in agreement that Shan is best left to Khanak .....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverFlameshriya84The_May_Rosekubare

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Umm..I used to think that before. But someone here mentioned that this is a show..not a movie. Embarrassed A movie only lasts for 2-3 hours..where they show years and years, a show isn't the same. Of course, it's going to be stretched. LOL
I don't really mind them stretching though, I like watching ShaNak and I wouldn't mind watching more of them too. If they go back home..I'll have to see Madhavi saying something to Khanak again..I prefer this over that.
I agree with May on this too. This seems like setting the base for their relationship. They're becoming friends..and you can see Shaan going thru an internal conflict..he is starting to like her and feels bad about it at the same time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Nitzs dea r am with you on this....I don't mind seeing the night streached...ROFLROFLROFLloving them without all the oher outside interferance and like May said I too think this is the way they can show us Shanak getting to know each other, as at home ..there was always someone or something comning in between them...thus stopping them from being firend and getting to know one another.

I think this night ill stretch till Wednesday or thursday tops...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84The_May_Rose

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareisomersThe_May_Rose

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hey.,

I do not mind like most of u because back home in Mumbai Khanak ko has ne ka mauka hi kahan milta hai.Poor  girl let her enjoy being herself for a while.

kubare

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Me too i don't mind if they streched too. I want to see these kind of cute-funny moments between Shanak,& way to go to see them both feeling comfortbale with eahc other & also too know them well. The best way to be freinds.Smile
I think only friday,the night scene will end & they'll go home.

The_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top