Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gawker

i can't believe i'm so upset over a tv character!! i'm done with the venting though, but am wating to read your analysis too.πŸ˜†

nothing good is coming from watching this show - being angry, sleeping late, not good for health.

At least one good thing out of this show...we are finding like minded souls and bonding big time over our anger, frustration, hope ....πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Hope,

If ur still here ...post ur thoughts...you are like a wind ...never know where u are exactly....confirm ur presence, prove u are made up of Matter/atom/ molecules ...

POST here !!πŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gawker

i can't believe i'm so upset over a tv character!! i'm done with the venting though, but am wating to read your analysis too.πŸ˜†

nothing good is coming from watching this show - being angry, sleeping late, not good for health.

Sorry about the delay. I am always a little late posting on Monday....studio se wapas aana hai na? Be warned it 's lengthy.😲 The more annoying the episode the longer the post gets.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The venting is an exercise in writing for me.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Good therapy to laugh it all off at how ridiculous even a fictional woman can be. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

There is a phone call from SS to Sax House [ How the phone survived SS wrath is beyond my comprehension ] ...Nainaji lifts and coos that Pratigya and Adarsh have gone  out to find and hire a good Lawyer [Yeah ! It is a Monday Mart, Lawyers are all scattered around like tomatoes , All they have to do is pick the ripest, succulent and strongest One !!] ...hearing This SS [ At his sarcastic best] says...If u needed a lawyer, you shuld have told me , I would have found one for you...What was the need to send a Daughter in law of a respected house in such an errand,,,,Respectable Girls do not enter Police Station, Court...[ Poor Nainaji's face is steadily wilting under this tirade...No fear Girls !! One burst  of Tears...she will bloom again !!]

Tanthya! I honestly come to this forum just to read your posts! A lot of the old members are gone and I don't watch the show anymore, so I have no idea what is going on but your posts still make my day πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Sorry about the delay. I am always a little late posting on Monday....studio se wapas aana hai na? Be warned it 's lengthy.😲 The more annoying the episode the longer the post gets.πŸ˜†
The venting is an exercise in writing for me.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Good therapy to laugh it all off at how ridiculous even a fictional woman can be. πŸ˜†

Mera ,

Have vented out my thoughts in a sleepy mode ....and I  hold you responsible if my post seems incomprehensible, erratic, incoherent πŸ˜ƒ....for I was waiting and waiting for ur post refusing to sleep and also had to wake up early in the morn ...

but it was worth it ...will wait to see ur take today...and Pls hun ..make it early..  can't even sleep properly without reading ur comments...😊
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Aanchal,

Dear , God bless you  ......😊

If I had the button which on pressing would say I liked your post ...I would have pressed it million times !!....unfortunately they have given only one button ...so please consider this as liked MILLION times...

Thank you , Aanchal for your warm and sweet words ..You really made my day,week, month and year !!

Do keep coming nad giving ur lovely feedback ...
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Aanchal,

Dear , God bless you  ......😊

If I had the button which on pressing would say I liked your post ...I would have pressed it million times !!....unfortunately they have given only one button ...so please consider this as liked MILLION times...

Thank you , Aanchal for your warm and sweet words ..You really made my day,week, month and year !!

Do keep coming nad giving ur lovely feedback ...

ughh! look at your post, I would love to press the 'like' button, a billion, trillion,....gazillion times πŸ€—
Love your sense of humour, I don't even watch the show now, but I can still get the gist of the episode.
I would love to add my take on it, but I don't watch the show πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Goldie, Meerarai and Tanthya,
Thankyou for all the laughable posts. Yes I am losing my sleep and rushing to my job every morn. Why/ All due to these waterfalls of the Saxenas😭 Yes I guess Lawyers are more in number in this new age India Itna corruption ka halla jo macharaha hai.oof!! lawyers must 've beaten doctors at their recent statistics. Say what?!
And In my experience no lawyer ever takes on the case or gives even a single iota of assurance till the entire story is told and he has grilled them mercilessly. Oh! Boy! nothing of that sort happens here. If getting a lawyer is so painless someone please direct me to one such. I need one to help me in fighting against eve teasing in my place.
The producers need to get real or the rating 'll take a deep dive