Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

~ Shantanu ki nazar~

blackdaughter IF-Dazzler
blackdaughter
blackdaughter

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I've noticed one thing. Whenever Shaan and Khanak have an eyelock, Shaan looks at her with an intensity.... Embarrassed But what makes me think is how his gaze always looks really conflicted. He looks as if an inner battle is waging inside and i can't help but wonder what about.

When he looks at her, i wonder if he's trying to picture Natasha in his mind and trying to remind himself that he is supposed to love Natasha and not be staring so deeply into Khanak's beautiful eyes. Embarrassed

Maybe he's struck by the depth in her eyes and how they show so much emotion and portray so much to him in that moment of vunerability that they both feel. There is no denying (at least from all of us LOL) that ShaNak are not only attracted to each other's personality but the attraction is also physical. Now before you guys jump me, let me clarify what i mean! LOL

By physical attraction, i mean a naive, pure and mostly innocent attraction from BOTH of them. Shaan can be naive was proven to us today in the hotel when he didn't catch the manager's drift... LOL I'm sure you guys have noticed how they are always looking for an excuse to get close to the other.... especially Shaan! LOL I'm sure everyone's noticed how he grabs her and pulls her close when he's trying to get a point across. Embarrassed Or the strength that he holds her with making her look delicate and fragile when our Khanak is definitly not those two! Big smile

I just find it hard to breath when i see Shaan staring at Khanak that way...... just saying! LOL

EDITED:

Jaya Di: i dont think he was imagining tashu or even thinking about her ..... as far as i look at him staring at khanak its khanak who is in his mind n heart n most imp he is aware of tht ............. i dont see conflict in his eyes as when ever he stares at her, its her who matters to him n he forgets everything like surrounding or situatiion ..............
He surely looks for ways to touch her , only if he know wat he is getting into ....................................his falll for khanak is going to be so strong which willl surprise him n like i said before i would love to see him battling with his emotions n how he will overcome them n put his heart across to khanak .................................

May: It's like Kanak is a puzzle he can't figure out.....I don't think it's a innner struggle, it's just  whatever feelings he has for Kanak are totally new and different......He is drawn to her , but doesn't understand why Smile.....

This is Jaya Di and May's words. I 'm just putting up another side that can be explored with this!! Big smile

Edited by blackdaughter - 12 July 2010 at 3:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1coasta_70shriya84rusha4003xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rosekubareisomers-Fatima-ChillMaarYaarnotfadedaway

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
You know  what ,i dont want to compare characters  but they remind me sooo much of Abhi and Nikki.Now dont pounce at me but Abhi and Nikki too had this very intense love story with alot of complication and alot  of comedy, like really weird comedy sometimes, both of them at eachothers throats and taunting eachother constantly.LOLThere is only a slight difference in their characters, Shan is more chilled out and Khanak is a little naive and ofcourse they are also married. But i see Abhi and Nikki all over again .What memories.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughter--Nisha--

rishani Goldie
rishani
rishani

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with both of u points.
Shaan is surely getting attached to Khanak,the way he looks at her,grabs her & his excuses al that. And Khanak too is liking him i think.Smile
I dont' think that Shaan imagines Tashu when he looks at Khanak,it's more like he discovers Khanak herself,her sweet & naive caracter,innocent eyes & all...For me he really wanna be freind with her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84blackdaughterThe_May_RosekubareChillMaarYaar

blackdaughter IF-Dazzler
blackdaughter
blackdaughter

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Woah..... i never thought of it that way!! Shocked That's so true! I loved AN too. Unhappy But yeah, ShaNak bring back old memories, BUT are also creating new moments that i cherish. Big smile
blackdaughter IF-Dazzler
blackdaughter
blackdaughter

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Rishani, i hope that it too. I'm just trying too explore different possibilities. Big smile

Edited by blackdaughter - 12 July 2010 at 3:41pm
ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
gud post maddy ....... but i agree with rishani i dont think he was imagining tashu or even thinking about her ..... as far as i look at him staring at khanak its khanak who is in his mind n heart n most imp he is aware of tht ............. i dont see conflict in his eyes as when ever he stares at her, its her who matters to him n he forgets everything like surrounding or situatiion ..............

He surely looks for ways to touch her , only if he know wat he is getting into ....................................his falll for khanak is going to be so strong which willl surprise him n like i said before i would love to see him battling with his emotions n how he will overcome them n put his heart across to khanak .................................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterThe_May_Rosekubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Nice topic Maddy......I just love the look in Shaan's eyes......The look is very intense and yes it does catch your attentionDay Dreaming.......It's like Kanak is a puzzle he can't figure out.....I don't think it's a innner struggle, it's just  whatever feelings he has for Kanak are totally new and different......He is drawn to her , but doesn't understand whySmile.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterkubare

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

gud post maddy ....... but i agree with rishani i dont think he was imagining tashu or even thinking about her ..... as far as i look at him staring at khanak its khanak who is in his mind n heart n most imp he is aware of tht ............. i dont see conflict in his eyes as when ever he stares at her, its her who matters to him n he forgets everything like surrounding or situatiion ..............

Nicely put JayaThumbs Up........

Go to top