This new character Suckkkks!!

Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Like really!! and if he is going to play seven different characters then my God plz save me from this.!!.I dont know how to begin to describe how pathetic he is.!!🀒 Why do you need his comedy when you have Shantanu??πŸ˜†. Now plzz someone explain this to me.The episode started sooooo good.!! Shanak finally had that thing that you call a moment, yeah click a snap.πŸ˜‰.It was an awesome scene.Very nicely done.πŸ‘.And even the scene after that was sooo good where Shan was behaving like a girl and complaining of dehydration and tiredness but then That Hotel Girldfriend 🀒, urrrgh whoever thought of that name needs to be given a prize for stupidity, and to make matters worse that place looked worse than the hooker house where Shan had beenπŸ˜†.And to make things even worse Khanak gets drunk..I did not like the comedy today at all.I couldn't even laugh at it. And from the precap there are police and a whole lot of confusion and its as if the two are running away like Hrithik and Barbara in Kites.😑Ok i think its time for Shanak to get home and  work on the new project.And plz no more of this lame character.I did not understand a word that came out of his mouth.Was expecting more but did not get enough.Comedy to a certain extent is ok but dont take it overboard.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is just his first scene so i would give him another chance but yeah he did not appeal to me at all.That scene with him was just sooo damn long that i was like Oh God When is Shanak going to get into the room.πŸ˜†.But the beginning Oh My God!! What a scene yaar!! That scene is worth watching the entire episode.!! And Shan behaving all girly.Haha such a cutie.But yeah i would not mind if this new character fell off a cliff or somethingπŸ˜†, he is so interfereing.
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I kind of agree with Sharmida. My biggest problem with him was that  i couldn't understand anything he said. The whole paan chewing made it hard to understand anything on top of the lisp. [:S] But, the longer the journey, the more time ShaNak spend away from Shaan's interfering family and get a chance to really know each other. So i'm not complaining. 😊
rishani thumbnail
The funny part for me was more when Shaan was complaning like a little baby & the best was the beggining.πŸ˜‰
Actually the new guy is not bad,but i was bored with his long speech & i didn't understand anyhting that he said.πŸ˜”
Agree with u blackdaughter. And after this Shanak will be freinds & will know each other well.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
actaullly i did like the new character when i saw him i rem nandu(jassi jaisi koi nahin ) n he speaking Fa for as unable to speak S is ok .... i kinda got confused as iam not gud with this funny lang ......(my buddies use it as secrete code LOL)..........i loved the begining shan getting funnny n loved it wehen he was complaning like a gal no wonder its shan khata peehtha pariwar ka ladka .....LOL.....loved it .... n khanak ending up drunk was something huh ?? n how funnny shan didnot understand wat the guy wat talking when khanak understood it immeditalely n reverse was the case just last weeks lst day ..........
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with so many of your points.....Shaan was a cutie today and  yes some of the scenes were so not funny......But I also think these scenes were bought in to give more time for ShaNak to fully accept their  relationship and admit in public that they are a married couple......Kanak being drunk will give Shaan a different  perspective on what happened, the night he was drunk.....I thought today's episode was a filler, then I realised it is a way of breaking the ice.....This will also start their friendship on care and trust......

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
May, you put it brilliantly! Totally agree. πŸ˜ƒ
Maddy
rishani thumbnail
Maddy,now i can really understand.
Great point,thanks.πŸ˜›
Chastidy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah guys maybe you'll are right and it is just a filler or something like that, but according to the article he plays seven diff characters and that is what is bothering me, he did not make any good first impression apart from all the talking that he did.So lets see.!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hummm...Iike Gaurav ex Nandu....but this character....was...not that understandable...lets see...and give hima chance....

As for the whole scene...copy of JWM Hotel Decent indeedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and our Shantanu was playing Kareena's part ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and doing it so well....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The whole first part of the drama was fantastic.....especially our baby Shan....aww....poor darling...walked first time in his life so much...and feeling so weak.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the rest was ok....and I don't mind them not reaching home immediately either,......this will give them time to really get to know one another in different and tough situations...thus building thier trust and respect for one another and bringing them closer. 

Thus me would love to see what their adventurous jorney has in store for them and us and am going to enjoy it with themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh,...oh...I so loved the part when he lays on the bed and tells Khanak to take the floor as he can't sleep without the bed and then tells her to share the bed...and promises that he wont touch her...heheheheh on that small bed....it wouldn't have been possible...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†