Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Episode Discussion Thread

Hey Everyone!!

Well this thread is known as Episode discussion thread( in short EDT ). This thread will contain all the highlights of the episode( not the full updates ).

You can use this thread for the one-liners and your views about the episode, like what you feel about it.

Please donot make any seperate topics reagarding the episode!!

There are some rules which have to be followed here, will be updating that soon!!

IF Dev Team

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Za10minaz296purvimehmysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode Discussion Thread: 12-16th July" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
thanks dimple. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Onu is sitting on bed looking all sad having flashbacks of cinema ... Taani comes there she is happy ... onu asks her u call me best friend why u went to see movie without me ... they have a big fight ... onu says i never go to movie without you ... if u r not free i keep my pocket money safe and wait for you ... taani takes it wrong way that he is giving him taana about money again ........ they quarrel a lot and onu says u found new friends iss liye mujhe batana zaroori nahi samajhti ... taani says i dont care ainda tujhe kuch nahi butaoun gi toh apney paisey sambhal key rakh ... she leaves in anger and the gift meanu mam gave to Onu breaks as her dupatta hits it and it falls ... Onu is all sad ... taani says sorry mey ney jaan key nahi tooda ... Onu says i am not blamming u but gift toh toot gaya na ... toh ja yahan sey

Taposh father scolding him ... his mom defends ... taposh gives a lecture about halat and all

Taani father says what about your family? What about taani and your mom? What will happen to them after me? He tells taposh to stop it ... Taposh says nahi ajj sey toh aur ziada karoun ga ... taposh says toh apni behen ki zindagi kharab kar dey ga ... taposh shocked and asks taani ki zindagi ka iss sey kia laina daina? His dad tells him about the marriage and taposh is shocked

Taposh says what you have done is illegal and if tomorrow someone takes action against you for this i won't help you

Annanya haldi going on ... the bai gives lowers to Onu to take outside ... Subodh comes to Taani house to talk to her ... he thinks kaisey baat karoun? Pata nahi woh merey saath bahir aney ko maney gi ya nahi, koi bahana banana parey ga ... he knocks ... Onu sees this from his house and thinks subodh taani key ghar pey?

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 July 2010 at 10:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-minaz296purvimehmysticgoryfilms.shona.

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Oh god i have a cablecut from the past 4 hours Angry

Thanx nadia for the update Embarrassed

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Dimpy & Soapy//

Aww Poor Onu.. he gets it from everywhere.. No wonder this mis communication will lead them apart for the rest of their lives...  Ouch

Edited by purvimeh - 12 July 2010 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-mysticgoryfilms

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Taani is way too mean ... she takes everything the wrong way Angry

minaz296purvimehmysticgoryfilms.shona.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Subodh tells Taani they all want to give a joint gift to annannya di and need her help for gift selection ... taani is happy thinking i will buy a similar gift for anurag that i broke to make him happy ... taani goes to Onu house to tell her mom ... taani tells her dad and takes money for contribution ... Onu asks her where she is going? She tells him ... he sees her leave with subodh ... The two glasses girls come with gift ... Onu thinks ye donoun yahan? He asks them tum loag yahan? Tum toh sab saath gift lainey gaey the na phir? They say no we brought gifts. Onu thinks taani ney mujh sey jhoot kiun bola? May be she wanted to go alone with subodh Ouch

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 July 2010 at 10:53am

minaz296purvimehmysticgoryfilms.shona.

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
taposh is too muchOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top