Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thursday's episode dated- 01.07.2010

Thamizh is asked to come and sit near Charu. He is very sad but can not do anything else, so he does take place. Charu is all happy, but TA is very upset. He does not show any interest in that Pariharam.He seems to be lost. His mind is full of Thulasi. Charu notices that TA is not happy at all and asks him to smile as all are watching them. TA tries to smile but apparently is not able to give even a small smile (TA is sooo paavomOuch). Charu says it is like marriage trial for her. TA is not able to take it. Iyer asks them to put their hands above the fire. The Pariharam comes to an end in a happy way. Sudha is very angry but keeps silent.

Everyone is sitting and talking to each other. There arrives Nitheesh.His father asks him to sit down. TA's mom and Lavanya are schoked to know that he is not a driver but is their son. Nitheesh's father comes directly to the matter. While all this is happening TA is lost in his thoughts about Thulasi and what he should do now.He is looking very sad. They ask for Lavanya, TA's mom is very happy and asks TA who atlast comes to reality.Lavanya is looking at him too with lot of expectation. TA, not knowing exactly what is going around him, says yes. All are happy. Lavanya is very happy too and is relieved that her brother TA agreed to it. She looks at Nitheesh very romantically, he too.

Thulasi's friend Kalyani sees TA and Charu together and is confused. She asks a poojari what is happening there and he tells her about that Pariharam. Kalyani is very schoked and goes away.
Then everyone goes to pray and TA still stands there and looks sooo sad.

I hope the regular updater won't mind that I did the updates today. As i could see the curiosity about today's episode i thought i could do it. Sorry if i was wrong with updating.

Edited by Theiva - 01 July 2010 at 1:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaElystiasushavviJanu~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbapuvinibrinny_gCarynVani19eljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Thendral July Update Archives*" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Friday's episode dated- 02.07.2010

Episode starts with Padma waiting for her son.Patti is following her everywhere to keep her under surveillance.Patti is afraid that Padma could do something to herself as the truth is out now (Patti was soo funny, the best part of today's episode).Padma asks Patti if she is expecting her to die and says that God is watching this all (ayooo..ithenna puthusa.....Padma God pathi pesura...athan seriala energy drop ayidichu). Patti says, only as there is a God, you and Mohan are caught now.Padma accuses the God to let Patti to talk like that.There Mohan arrives with the money and  gives it to Padma at the same time MM and Thulasi come back from shopping. Mohan gives him the 5 lakhs. They argue who is the Thirudan here. Padma says that MM too tried hard to sell his daughter.MM is sad. Patti stops Padma's nonsense talk. Mohan says there is no more Pechuvaarthai between him and his father (romba nallathu) and says that Thulasi is the enemy number one for him and goes in.Patti, MM and Thulasi are sad.

TA's house...everyone is happy except TA....head la kai vachittu ukkanthirukkaaru...(pinne ellam mudinchu poche...ippdi moutha moodikkitu iruntha ipdithaan nadakkum). TA's mom puts sugar in her neighbour's mouth (she is the one who arranged this alliance).Sudha is Angry.TA's mom says that for her nalla manasu ellam nalla padiyathaan nadakkum (unga manasu nalla manasa.....ayoo ayoo...appadinna antha manasu seekrom oru periya disapoointment a thaanga ready ahanum....illenna unga paadu romba kashtam).Her neighbour lady teases Lavanya who blushes and goes in to TA's room.TA follows her. They sit on the bed and TA asks Lavanya if she really like Nitheesh or agreed to that marriage as their mom wanted that (ayoooo...pity that TA....Lavanya kooda kai vidachu...hmmm......don't know where the story is heading).But to his shock Lavanya says that she likes him and tells him her flashback. Sudha's daughter comes there asking if Lavanya is going to marry that gundu paiyan...Sudha comes in and beats her up.Puvi stops her and everyone scolds Sudha. Sudha leaves the place. TA's mom goes to him and says for Sudha only i will make the marriage happen (naanga paaka maatom).TA is very sad.

Kalyani comes to Deepa's house and tells her whatver she has seen in the temple. Deepa scolds her for talking nonsense and says that TA loves Thulasi to death and that he is a gentleman (in her view only) and would never cheat Thulasi. She warns Kalyani not to tell this to Thulasi and confuse her.She is soo happy now.Don't ruin her happiness by telling this to her.Kalyani leaves. Deepa seems to be confused.

Thodarum.....

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasovicneshwarysushavviZEESXYRenita571Rishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbaCarynVani19eljayMP_Radha

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasasy0211bjdaRuby-86TheivamalligaiRishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_gSue NairatinaMissArshi-

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaRenita571JanusushavviZEESXYRuby-86malligaiTheivaHema_MRishi87~*Thamizhan*~brinny_gpuviniShemmoVani19CarynatinaeljayMissArshi-

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Wednesday Updates

Update by Gudgal

Pictures by Atina

Okay guys I am updating after a loong time, but story has not moved much from past one week.

So Thools and deepa go to the beauty parlour. Thools wants to go back home, but deepa tells her in that case u cannot go to college. thools is OuchOuch  deepa says what u think all these ppl puttin mack -upLOLLOL are going to a fashion show?LOLLOL they are also students like us, they will come to college so what u wont go to college? what u think? these ppl put mack- up and go for shooting?(deepa amma its make-up not mack-up) they  are all like us. you have come here to just look good, you should start feeling good too. its just like putting oil in your hair. they ask the receptionist for a facial and she asks them to wait for their turn which is next. Enter Charu the greatShockedShocked(ohhh what a twist) and the same receptionist welcomes them says vanga vanga ulla poonga and deepa is AngryAngry thools stops her but she starts shouting .

she asks the receptionist whats this? u said its our turn next and now ur taking her? what u think? we are not doing facial for free, even we are paying. u think if she will tip you high we will tip more than that. charu looks all ShockedShocked( I dont understand one thing, charu has nicely done eyebrows, parlour style mack up,  In fact she looked much better than she usually looks without the facial?then why the heck she needs a facial?D'ohdirector pa plz pay attention to these finer points next time)

recep says she had booked before. deepa says dont lie I saw you signalling to her, recp is all Confused deepa continues shouting at charu and says u will do anything just coz ur rich? she tells thools lets go to some other parlor. charu tells them to wait and tells them to go in first. she tells recep what she did was wrong and take them in first. deepa is still angry but charu convinces her to go in. thools goes in. charu is very impressed that deepa was fighting for her frnd. she tells thools ur very lucky to have a frnd like tthis. charu keeps looking at thools and says I think I have seen u somewhere (hmm in the photo sudha sent?) then its charu's turn to go next. and both TA's gals lie next to each other doing facial. Very interesting Wink Deepa is shocked to see thools so beautiful after the facial. thools is all Big smileTongue

deepa tells her you will be this years miss college. Wink thools asks her to call TA. deeps teases her that now only if he says u will believe? okay u want to show him ur first facial. i will call him. so she goes to call. here charu is done with the facial and I think about to leave, she is also calling someone.

Deepa calls TA and says how are u? TA says loong time since I saw u. she says ohh u mean thools?LOLLOL TA is all Tongue
deepa asks her to come to the parlor and gives him the address., he says will be there in 5 mins. here charu wonders why his number is coming enagaged.

TA drives like a hero LOLLOL to go there( little does he know what in storeWink)

Here mohan has reached his godfather's (GF )house. GF asks him why u went home and fought? I told you to be here. he says I trusted my father would join me in engg college

Atina i have just edited it with the pictures you had sent.
Please make corrections if any.

Suba.

Edited by subbali - 08 July 2010 at 3:34am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaryasomalligaiHema_MRenita571Ruby-86Rishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESbrinny_gSue NairCarynShemmoatina

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

Update for Thursday,08.07.10
Pictures by atina, Credits to Viluthu.com

Charu after her make over ,she comes down and pays. Follows Thulasi and Deepa for payment. Charu compliements Thulasi that she is beauty natuarally and she does not need any make over...Thulasi is allEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.  She says her face is very familier.
Charu pays first and moves out.

Our hero TA flies and comes in his bike and reaches the parlour. Hero gets down will full spirit adjusts his hair and walks with full happiness. Charu comes out of the parlour. TA notices Charu and is taken aback.(Good Reaction actually by Deepak).
 To his shock she notices immediately. She is so surprised and all happy. She tells i just tried ur number and here you are.She adds did u notice the car and stop. He nods. She says our minds are thinking alike and thats the reason you are here. TA is shocked.ShockedConfused.
The car driver comes and she sends the driver home. She immediately says i always liked bike ride and i want to come with you. You can go in full speed which i would not mind when you are next to me. TA notices Deepa and Thulasi walking out. He is againShockedConfusedOuch.

He immediately asks charu to sit and flies from the spot hurridely. Charu is all happy when he moves as she requested.
She talks about her college days and was always thinking she would go with her fiance one day in the bike and keeps on talking. He is allOuch. She asks him whats wrong and why he is not talking.  She says we can go to restaurant , he tries to avoid but she forces him and they walk inside.

Thualsi and Deepa waiting in the road.

He asks her to place the order. He is sitting without any interest. He asks her what she would do if he shouts at her. She says u saw me that day, i would cry, but if it was he parents ot friends she would talk back, but it is he she would only cry.
He now gains confidence and opens up the matter slowly about Thulasi. But Charu is interested in something. When he calls her she asks him to be quiet and asks him to turn back and notice something. He immediately turns.
She hold his hands and stops him from looking immediately. He gets frustrated when she holds her hands. When he turns back, another shock awaiting Lavanya and her fiance Nitish is there. Charu walks to them and is kidding both Nitish and Lavanya.

TA is totally speechless now. Food comes. All sit in one table and all have good conversation except TA. He eats very little and walks to wash hands. Follows Charu. Now TA's phone rings.

Lavanya picks up and finds it is thulasi and when thulasi requests she wants to talk to TA she says he is busy and cuts off the phone. Thulasi is all CryCryCryCry.

Thulasi comes out and says lavanya attended the call and says he is busy with some work. She is so depressed and starts CryCry. Deepa tries to console her. Thulasi says if he had told he cannot come i would have just been disappointed.
But since he told he would be here in 5 min and when he is not there i m totally down. I cannot take this easily. She adds, right from my childhood i never had any wishes or expectaion and if i had also i knew it would never come true and adds that she had always been UnLucky. But in TA's case i have developed too much hopes and expectaions and if even a single percent mistake happens i would be able to handle it.  She just waits for him crying.

Here in the restaurant they finish the food and bill comes. They argue who is going to pay and they plan for a movie. TA says no he cannot accompany as he has a meeting with 2 people and they would be waiting. Charu lets him go and says she is happy that he had spent so much time with her. He moves from the place.

MM and pati discussing about Thilaka's proposal - T and T wedding. Pati is all happy and says Mm should go and ask for TA at his place. MM hesitates as his dter had just started studying and thinks whether they could wait till her studies are over. Pati adds that she can even study after getting married . But things have to finalised as they might be looking for some other girl and urges him to go to their place and talks. She add if God had written T and T has to be together no one can change. MM says as of now Thulasi need not know the matter. Pati nods.......

Edited by atina - 10 July 2010 at 11:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiamalligaiJanushubbaCaryn

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Fridays episode- dated 09.07.2010

pictures by atina: Credits to viluthu.com

Episode starts with Thulasi and Deepa in the beauty parlour. Deepa forgot her purse. TA comes there and does not see them and thinks himself how long would they wait for him and he leaves.But then only come Thulasi and Deepa out of the parlour and Thulasi searches her hero but does not find him. Deepa and Thulasi leave the place there.Thulasi is looking so sad.

On the way home TA is caught in a small bike accident with another guy.First he shouts at that guy, but then he sees Thulasi and Deepa coming and begins to talk nicely to that guy. Thualsi does not see him, she is looking down.
 Deepa teases her, "Enna work irunthalum Thamizharasu sir unnai paakka vanthirukkanum illa". Thamizh stands behind Thulasi and listens to their conversation.Thulasi without noticing him says, "Avarukku enna important ana worko therila".Deepa says he does not have any important work than to meet you and asks her friend to turn back.Thulasi turns back and sees there

TA....cute romance starts on the nadu theru....they are looking at each other....TA asks them to have food in the near hotel (ayoo TA, ithu enge poyi mudyumo therila....half of an hour munnadi Charukooda ..ippa Thulasikooda...koduthu vachavaruthaan intha hero)

all the three go to the hotel.....TA orders onion Dosa....and he asks the waiter to make it very special....Thulasi &Deepa are laughing about him...they give him a new name "Arusuvai Arasu" (LOLLOLnallathaan irukku intha name).TA notices them and ask them why are laughing.Deepa says she wont tell it to him. TA asks Thulasi but she wont say it too.Thamizh keeps guessing which name they could have given him.

TA notices a newly married couple in the restuarant and observes them for a while.Deepa notices it and signals Thulasi.TA says now they are so affectionate but after some months or years there wont be any love between them.

He continues we should think that only after the marriage love starts.Deepa says i have heard those lines earlier from somone eles. TA asks who is that person who had same thoughts like me.Deepa shows Thulasi and imitates those lines. TA is soo happy and asks Thulasi if it is true.

Thulasi blushes and wants to wash her hands. But TA says if you dont like then leave it., and he adds "Ennai kai kazhuvi vittudathhenga", Thulasi says "Neenga appadi sonnalum, ennala ungala vidamudiyathu", cute romance starts again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

TA's house.....Anandh comes there and sees TAs mom sitting there....his mom avanga paiyana pathi pulambaraanga. Anandh wants to tell her about Thulasi, but the Mangai( guess this is her name)enteres their house...the convo between Anandh&TA's mom is interrupted.
Anandh says that he comes another day and leaves....but he sees Lavanya outside their house.Anandh opens the matter about Thulasi to Lavanya.He says that Thulasi too now love Thamizh so deeply. Lavanya is shocked.

Thodarum........

Edited by atina - 10 July 2010 at 4:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshiniElystiasushavvimalligaiRenita571Rishi87~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbaeljayatina

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86honeyrose~*Thamizhan*~brinny_gatina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top