Pratigya

FF: Yugantar - the Saga, Chapter 21,pg 9,uptd 23/8 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
thanks for continuing!! :-)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Yugantar - the Saga, Chapter 21,pg 9,uptd 23/8 (Page 9)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I was busy with my forum as it completed 6 months 2 days ago.  Since it is a creative forum without any stars or serial backing, it is important to keep improvising.  We do have a section where you can indulge in creative writing but then there are variety of members and we have to keep in mind their interests too.....Alliswell...here is the next part.

+++++

Chapter 21

Ha theek hai theek hai you concentrate on that project now….

With a big thank you Krishna left….

++++++

Nirupama looked at the phone ringing, she was not ready to pickup but then….after a couple of rings more, she said 'ha boliye….

Kaha mar gayi thi, what were you upto?  He barked….

Ji I was ….I was…yes I was pouring the milk…Nirupama made up quickly….

I don't know what kind of children your parents have produced, sab ke sab nalayek except for Krishna, he seems to be a bit different from the others, anyway I am sending the driver, open the cupboard and take out one lakh rupees and put it in a bag and hand it over to him….jaldi he is on his way….

Nirupama watched the phone, she could not believe it, one atleast he thinks one of her siblings worth something, now what has Krishna done, it was only on the other day he was screaming against Krishna and the 2nd he wants her to open his cupboard, he hates anybody touching his 'things'…

++++++

Krishna went and sat by the 'spot', he had already got the place cemented with a small marble slab on it….as usual Malini has kept some flowers on it….

Krishna stared, if his intuitions are right, Agasthya will take care of Bali but now what ….how much is Agasthya involved in true sense, why did babuji die….who killed babuji or did Babuji know, was he aware …aware that Agasthya may be involved, what Krishna is seeing as maybe, Babuji knew for sure, no wonder he was killed….Krishna remembered the look on Agasthya face, the flash of greed the moment he said, the project proposed by Saxenaji was too good and as siblings they have right on the land….

Krishna took out the phone, inspector sahab, can I come and meet you …what time is suitable for you, ok ..ok…I will be there….

+++++++

As Nirupama opened the locker of the cupboard, the sight was not unfamiliar, bundles of money stacked, for the last few years things have changed for them, for better or worse she did not know..

Agasthya belonged to a middle class family, his father was a farmer and had a timber factory.  Agasthya studied in the same college where Nirupama also went, he liked her and wanted to marry her, Nirupama was neutral, Agasthya was her senior, he was about to leave college when she entered, a bold man who did not hesitate of speak his mind, though he often changed camps after fighting with his peers but that was seen as normal, often people donot see eye to eye for various reasons, once you get into the grind of life things change….

Her father thought it was a good proposal, he is somewhat like our Krishna a lot of fire in him….Agashtya also came speaking sweetly to her and her family….they were touched, indeed he was a good liaison for their daughter, they did not delay in marriage….

Few days after their marriage Agasthya turned out to be a sarcastic and sadistic person who liked to put others into a fix, he was doing well, hard working too but Nirupama did not want to think beyond it…pata nehi mera bhagya me kya likha hai, Nirupama thought, she hoped her husband was not into anything scrupulous, the only good thing about him, Nirupama felt he could not hide his thoughts, he liked to flaunt good or bad whatever it maybe, he bragged about his victories…

After counting another round of notes, Nirupama was satisfied, the amount was correct, Nirupama quickly shut the locker but something was preventing, a bunch of paper, receipts to be precise, Nirupama pushed them inside but something caught her eye…..

Rudra signatures on them, looked like some settlement of debts but not towards Agasthya but then why are these receipts inside Agasthya's locker, she heard the car entering, the driver honking….

++++++++++++

Malini sat watched Krishna, he clearly was not pleased

Aur tum chali ayi….he thundered….

They were asking me too many questions and I did not know what to reply….

So you came back …he repeated….

Mujhe toh yeh bhi nehi pata what sort of business I will do, what kind of space I need for it….

Areh that is not their concern, just go and tell them tell me the schemes and I will decide on the basis on that….

I think they were laughing at me…Malini was now very upset, she somehow managed to squeak, where is the lover of the night, he can only glare as if he would eat her alive….

No problem, I will go with you tomorrow, Ma intervened….

No you will not, she has to go alone, she has to learn her way….

As if I am insisting on it….Malini grumbled….

Malini….Krishna called out sternly and left….

+++++

It was the most popular pub around the locality on the highway catering to the passing traffic…the local people liked it as they could get mingled with the unknown who stopped for a break as they passed by.  In this favourite corner, Agasthya sat with Bali, Agasthya pushed the packet, Bali took out the receipt and slid it to him, Rudra was speechless to hear that he will just have to sign without payment….you should have seen his face….

But have you told him your clause…

Yes next time he plays and looses he has to pay double…

Hmmm good, Agasthya sipped his drink, thinking if he was been fooled or not but then Krishna is a kid, kal ka chhora….

Agasthya Bhai mujhe kya milega and you have taken away one of my big client…

Sun ek client gaya dusra ayega, why are you worrying, sochle kuch pane ke liye kuch dena parta hai…

Bali thought of course don't I know that as a person like you will never support someone without reason and the person maybe your own brother-in-law…but does it mean I will keep my eyes shut and wait for you to give me a donation….

Just then the inspector entered, he looked for a corner to sit, Agasthay and Bali jumped up, so did few other people, the local ones who knew him..but he chose Agasthya, signaling to the bartender for his usual he joined them…

So you are off duty….Agasthya said…

A policeman is never off duty but then you can say I am on my way home….

Kuch hai hamare layek kuch, kuch seva, Bali asked…

Bali thora slow chalo, you are always in a great hurry, yes I know money is flowing in this area but listen my friend, do not over do things, nazaar pe par jayuge bekar bekar chakkar lag jayega….

Ji ji….

Isn't that Singh fellow your brother-in-law, he asked Agasthya….

Rudrajit or Krishnajit…..

Chhota wala, he is the one who comes to my office all the time, bara wala I hardly got to see when their father was killed, came to my office today with a list…..

List?

Yes of those people who offered to buy land from his father….

And what does the list mean….

He suspects all, he said their offers are in the file, but this father was not interested to giving up the land, so he suspects all to be involved in the murder….

How ridiculous, Agasthya exclaimed….some of them are well established people doing honest business, they have name, connection and Krishna is just a kid compared to them why is he picking up trouble with them…

Oh he is not picking up anything, he has left me to do the job, the net result is we are left in the same soup, he also said his brother does not have any other debts so he cannot be involved, now is it true Bali….

Bali looked at Agasthya who has hidden the receipt and replied yes I mean he does come but showing exemplary restrain….

Oh is it so, I never heard other than Valmiki anybody else giving up their vices, what is happening to the mere mortals?

Agasthya and Bali broke into a hearty laughter.

+++++

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

see10shalinikanagupreeti4mehtachhaya007PristineSoulHamiSkymeena..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top