Pratigya

FF: Yugantar - the Saga, Chapter 21,pg 9,uptd 23/8 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Chapter 14

You moron, you should have told me first thing when I entered, Krishnajit lost his cool….

+++++++++++++++++

Nirupama readied herself of her siesta, her son was already asleep and she sat watching him, so innocent, so serene, so depended on her, what he was going to be like when he gets up, like his father, the man with very little feeling for others…does Agasthya love his son, he seldom notices him except for once when Munna fell down and broke his head, he shouted at her for being careless…

Nirupama picked up her mobile, oh she has one alright, looking at it she thought for a while and then composed a sms, sending it, she deleted from her inbox…Agasthya checks everything…

+++++++++++

Bhanu was preparing for his afternoon siesta, finishing lunch he sat chatting with his mother as she finished her chores when Krishna came in….

Bhanu was his school friend, one of the very few left in the village while others have gone to work or study in various parts of the country.  Bhanu takes care of his father's business, a shopkeeper in the chawk with a bit of land, he and his mother have a comfortable life.  Bhanu a non-controversial easy going guy, who stayed away all issues which arose…Seeing Krishna walking in, Bhanu knew there must be very good reason otherwise Krishna will not come to say just hi hello…

+++++++++

Rudra entered the house, he saw Riddhi Siddi were running around in the compound and Malini was chasing them, his mother and wife were watching the girls play as they did their housework, directed the maid with the cleaning, Krishna was sitting on the swing, Sambhu Chacha was on a stool showing him some files, Oh now Krishna is taking total control of everything, he turned towards his mother, she seemed to be too busy to look back at him and of course Sapna was mad at him anyway…he went upto his room.

+++++++

Malini could feel it, she tried to remain cheerful and happy in front of Ma not having many friends as she did not grow up in the village, as Krishna left, Malini ran to her grandmother's house.  Her dadi took one look at her and knew things were not alright till now, dekh beta you have to give him time, after all the circumstances….

Dadi everytime you are saying the same thing, Malini cried but then huwa kya, nothing and now he is calling me moron as I did not tell him Rudra bhaiya was not in the house, she cried out….do you think I am a moron….

Hearing her, dadi laughed…..

Why are you laughing….Malini glared…..

Pyar se bola hai,  you know men hate to say I love you instead they call names….Dadi concluded

Malini looked heavenwards, she was 19 and she knew about the birds and the bees, sighing she asked for something to eat, she could not eat there knowing both Ma and Bhabi were hungry in that house…

++++++

Why do I feel Krishna is moving away from me?  Pratigya cried to her father, being a motherless girl she was particularly close to him, apple of his eye, beta isika naam pyar hai, Shyamji Saxena smiled….

You said something different a few days ago….

Yes I did but according to my reports Krishna is yet to contact our party office in his area, nor he is visiting  the 'panchayat office' to speak to the local leaders, ha he is running a lot visiting the police, his brother was kidnapped too but such issues do take time to settle down, a lot of property he cannot just  let it slip away…..

He does not need any, I have enough….

Nehi beta aisa nehi kehte, land is gold, I have already made two / three options for him to consider, just waiting for him to say goodbye to that woman, once he is free, we will proceed, in the meantime I am getting all the paper ready….

I think Papa I will pay Krishna a visit, now that two month is over since his father died, it is time he receives me…

Do you think it is a good idea.

Well not a bad idea as my presence may expedite a few things…

++++++

Krishna read the files, his father kept all the offers he received from all parties but they were one sided letters, only the offers he received, polite and to the point saying nothing about his father's reaction to the offer, if he at all responded or not…

His mobile rang, it was Sambhu Chacha, Chhote bhaiya, I just wanted to inform you that Bade Bhaiya has taken all the keys I had of office and the godown, saying so he disconnected the phone..

Krishna made a face, what is wrong with his brother, strange man he is at home, the keys are with their mother and whenever and whoever needs it takes it from her, Sambhu Chacha was a trusted employee.

Malini entered the room, pulling her mat she went about her nightly rituals….

I am sorry, Krishna spoke….

Malini raised her brow…..

I shouldn't have called you a moron…he replied, it was not nice….

Dadi ne toh kaha achhi baath hai, since men cannot say I love you often they call you names….

You went and told your dadi….I mean

Malini giggled, I would have told Ma but she was upset…Dadi asked me to take it as compliment….Malini gave a huge yawn and lay down, promptly closing her eyes, he watched her face…signs of love, compliment, is she so innocent that she is not realizing her grandmother is just only consoling her….her eyes opened she stared back at him…..Should I come and sit on the bed with you as it seems you are too busy watching me….

How do you know I was watching you….

I could see it…

But your eyes were closed, how can you see with your closed eyes,

I know it, I felt it and for that you do not need eyes….she stared back, now it was Krishna to feel a bit awkward, he switched off the light and turned, when will he speak to her about it….he wondered…what is preventing him, her innocence or his lack of courage to put his family in a rollercoaster ride again.

++++++++

The ring reached his ears, without opening his eyes, he felt for his phone, answering it he heard Pratigya's voice, Krishna I will reach  your village within 4 hours, I have just started from home…..

Hmm ajayo he mumbled still half asleep only to jerk and sit up, goodness gracious me, was I dreaming, he picked up the mobile and scanned, yes indeed the last call was from Pratigya….getting down from the bed, he stumbled, his dhoti was  about to open….

Kya huwa, kaun tha phone pe, itna harbari kyu subah subah…Malini sat up …………….

Her voice brought him back, he took a deep breath, looking at her he said, a very close friend of mine is going to visit me, ask ma to prepare a room and get the house ready within next three hours, he went back to the bed…

Malini waited for some more details but he did not give any more, getting up, she folded the mat and put it under the bed, he was lying on his back watching the ceiling……

++++++++++

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

see10halaapreeti4mehtachhaya007shruthiR

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Yugantar - the Saga, Chapter 21,pg 9,uptd 23/8 (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ramadevii

Ramadevii

Posted: 29 July 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Oh so now Pratigiya is coming, abh ka hoga Confused

preeti4mehta

preeti4mehta

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
i really want to see krishna falling for malini.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed she is so innocent.
anyways it was a wonderful chapterClapClapClapClapClap.
pls show some romantic scenes between krishna and malini.
there is no need to say update soon coz you update your FF daily without fail and i like thatBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 30 July 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Chapter 15

Malini waited for some more details but he did not give any more, getting up, she folded the mat and put it under the bed, he was lying on his back watching the ceiling……

++++++++++

Bhanu opened his shop, looking around he did not see Krishna, strange he was camping for the last few days in his shop, pretending to help him, looking for space to set up a shop etc etc., actually he was listening to gossip etc., market place is normally you get to hear everything…some rubbish, some important, as long as Bhanu was not involved in anything he was happy to help, Krishna was a nice guy and  his family was in problem…..

Areh Bhanu bhai aaj tumhara dost kaha?  Asked his neighbour ….

Ayega shyyad kisi kaam pe fasa hoga, he has to manage a lot, Bhanu waited as his assistant opened the shutters….

Nehi ayega, I just saw a very expensive looking car, with dark glasses asking for direction of Krishnajit's house …..

Hai hai kaun hoga….asked another….

Bhanu shrugged, no idea, Krishnajit did not tell him yesterday that he was expecting somebody….Maybe a friend of his from college, heard many of them wanted to come but Krishnajit had asked them not to, things are not right in the house….now things are settling down so they …..

I think I saw an emblem of a political party, I could not see it properly, Krishna was quite close to a party leader, big influential one…strange Krishna  is not taking his help to solve his family problem…

Bhanu kept his mouth shut, putting out his various racks which he kept on the front of the shop, breads, chips, biscuits….

Thankfully someone else commented, Good for Krishna he is not bringing politics into his family, it is not good, it ruins the family…

Kya baki reh giya, his brother is into gambling and it is said Agasthya Garodia is terrible angry that Rudra took his name when he went missing, Rudra ka toh pata nehi Agasthya does have a bad temper and high ambitions….areh Bhanu just wanted ask you do you think Krishna is really interested in buying a shop….

Bhanu did not turn around, instead said hmmmmmmm that's what he has told me, he lighted the incense stick and got busy into his prayers before starting of business…

++++++++

Pratigya got down, wearing a tight jeans and long top, she walked into the courtyard, the house was old fashioned and the Singh family was lined up to receive her, she felt proud as she did not come empty handed, Pratigya blinked is that Krishna?  He was in his dhoti and short kurta, his hair now grown but cropped, he was now keeping a moustache also…..

Krishna?  Look at you….

Hello Pratigya, right on time, you did not take a break on the road it seems….he came forward

Pratigya went to hug him but he stopped her midway, holding her firm, I was in a hurry to meet you Krishna…

I guessed, come meet my mother….he took her forward, Malini was standing behind his mother quietly crept inside the kitchen….Krishna introduced Pratigya to his family members including Rudra who had just woken up and was in the process brushing his teeth…

Though his mother and bhabi were taken aback to see Pratigya, they were polite enough not to show their reaction, Malini was no where to be seen and Riddi, Siddhi exclaimed, how tall you are, are you wearing heels?

Krishna waited as Pratigya passed on the gifts she had brought to the family members….

Beta, why did you take the trouble, his mother replied politely already thinking what she would give in return, let me get your breakfast ready while you go to your room and rest….Krishna, see to her comforts….

Malini, Krishna called out, called out for the first time since they were married standing in the courtyard, in the presence of all…

Malini was standing against the wall inside the kitchen, she was hiding, no Krishna did not tell anyone who was coming or who she was but it was written all over, Malini knew the moment Pratigya stepped into the courtyard and looked at Krishna….hearing her name being called, Malini shivered….swallowing hard, she did not know what to do….Malini kaha gayi Krishna bola raha hai tujhe, Ma also called out…

Ji, I was helping the maid in the kitchen, ji aapne bulaya, Malini put up her bravest front….

Yes, this is Pratigya, my friend, please show her the room you readied for her and see if she will have bath etc….

Ji…please come this way, she asked Pratigya to follow her, Pratigya looked at Krishna who was now busy talking to her driver, directing him to park the car and come for breakfast….

++++++

Pratigya waited as Malini got her bath ready, the system here was basic by her standard, due to rains the water was cold so Malini put a bucket of hot water inside the bathroom, Krishna and his brother were talking to an elderly man, while Krishna was busy talking, his brother had a frown on his face…

++++++

Krishnajit handed over the keys to Sambhu Chacha, see these are the ones Ma had but since Rudra Bhaiya has got your set, what will we do with two sets in the house, you keep one set and Rudra Bhaiya the other….

Sambhu Chacha looked at Krishna it was not need, I will come and pickup the keys from you….

No it is required, suppose something happens god forbid, there should be somebody who can stand by the family….

Subh subh boliye chhote bhaiya nothing will happen, jo hona tha ho giya, I hope babuji will look after all of us now….

Yes I hope too, and Sambhu Chacha I have studied these files, there is nothing in these, you have now to see that if there is any other file or if there is no other file then try a recollect with whom babuji spoke atleast….

Sambhu Chacha took leave, Rudra growled, why did you hand over the keys to him…

Well if you had objections you should have told in front of him….

I am standing here and you are asking him about with whom Babuji spoke, can't you see me or are you intentionally bypassing me..

My intention was not so Bhaiya but you must be aware that we have to cooperate with the police, you are not available, the police is getting impatient….

Rudra became serious….

Incase you are thinking the police is not knowing about the gambling debts, then let me tell you they seldom miss out anything and the inspector has warned me that if I cannot get back to them by this weekend, they will start suspecting for you….

WHAT?  You think….

Shhhhhhh Pratigya is there, I don't want her to hear about our family issues, I know you cannot kill a fly but then will the police be convinced….

Is she your girlfriend, Rudra asked….

Who?  The police?  Of course not….

Don't act funny with me Krishna, you know whom I mean, I also have ears and I can see too…

Just then Pratigya got out of the bathroom across the courtyard, handing over her wet change to Malini, she crossed the yard coming towards Krishna, Rudra left trying to look busy, calling out for his wife and children.

+++++++++++

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

see10preeti4mehtachhaya007shruthiR

Ramadevii

Ramadevii

Posted: 31 July 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged

wat does Pratigya want?Ermm

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Chapter 16

Just then Pratigya got out of the bathroom across the courtyard, handing over her wet change to Malini, she crossed the yard coming towards Krishna, Rudra left trying to look busy, calling out for his wife and children.

+++++++++++

Bhanu was closing his shop for the afternoon, today Krishna did not show up, it was learnt the friend turned out to be a girl and that too the daughter of Shyamji Saxena, of course the bazaar was buzz with the news and people were saying so the rumour was true, Krishna was indeed quite close to Udit's daughter…as Bhanu locked the shop, the face of Malini came in front of him, his neighbour, he did have a soft corner for her but his mother was not willing, apne mata-pita ko kha gayi, you are my only son, indeed an unlucky girl, Bhanu started his scooter, as he came out of the market he was Agasthya SUV standing in one corner, his right hand speaking to the owner of the shop next to his.

+++++++++++++

The whole Lakhimpur village soon saw Krishna carrying a lady behind his bike and showing her his farm and land….

My my what a man now flaunting his girl friend in front of us, Agasthya observed as he watched them drive away….

Bahut jaida bakta hai, trying to be over smart with me, should put a bullet into her, let her father pull up Krishna by his collar….

Nehi Agasthya bhaiya it will not be an intelligent move, bekar bekar jhamela morne se kya faida, as it is their coffer is empty, the grains this year is yet to get desired prices, next year where will they get money to farm and with Rudra's addiction how much will the family rally behind him….

Shyamji Saxena is still with Krishna, Agasthya reminded his chela….

So he is but will he like to see his daughter becoming Krishna's 2nd wife?  And Shyamji Saxena is not known for his charities…..

Nirupama toh apni jaban kholti nehi, I would like to know what is their sleeping arrangement….

This is not difficult to know, Rudra hai na, tota ki tarah bolta hai, just two rounds he has to win…..

Agasthya laughed aloud….

++++++

As they drove through the village, Krishna saw Malini going towards her grandparents' house, standing aside letting them pass, looking the other way, Pratigya was sitting with her legs on either side and her mouth near his ears, she usually sat much more cozier normally back in the city but here well she was showing some amount of respect…..

She too must have seen Malini as Pratigya asked well you did not introduce your wife to me….

Krishna watched Malini waiting for them to pass, must be going to her grandparents to report, you wanted to speak to me about something important, what is it….

I have seen all the open fields, the land you have etc etc, what about a closed area where I can have a few moments of privacy with you….Pratigya purred…

Like?  Krishna asked….

Hey whats wrong with you, earlier you could not wait for us to be alone and now, you are so formal now, whats the matter with you too afraid of your mother or you don't want me anymore…

Krishna increased the speed and drove towards his favourite spot…

++++

Nirupama entered her mother's house, as she entered the courtyard she felt soothing, her nerves calmed down automatically. As usual the house was quiet nevertheless it felt like own.  Riddhi / Siddhi came running on seeing her, hugging her legs, she looked towards the swing, it was empty, her mother was sitting on a chair next to the kitchen, after returning the hugs, Nirupama went to and sat next to her mother pulling a stool forward…

She sat quietly looking at the house, if her father would have been here now, his cheerful voice would have welcomed her, asking her about her wellbeing etc etc…

Her mother sighed, Nirupama looked at he, Agasthya was his sarcastic best today, saying in such a short time Krishna has already showed his girlfriend to all….

Hmmmm

They are roaming around shamelessly, Nirupama's voice quivered….she tried not to inform her mother about her domestic issues, but sometimes things did come out.  Krishna was her favourite sibling and non stop complaints and rebukes from Agasthya, she knew he loved to exaggerate but then the news of his friend turning out to a female that too somebody so highly placed is disturbing…

Your elder sister never had time for me after she got married, you have your problems but then you do keep in touch, I thought my sons will give me peace, pata nehi achanak Rudra badal gaya, I wanted to tie down Krishna but then Krishna is finding this village too small to make it his playing field…

Matlab….

Your brother was very active in college politics, he had a future there, idhar except running to the police station and going through the bank statement what else does he have?

Malini?

Agar Malini hoti I am sure you would have come today to share your concern….

Where is she….

Gone to meet her grandparents, I think gone to take some oxygen….

Oxygen?

Like you have come here….Ma was looking straight…

I am thankful to god, I still have a place to come…what about you Ma?  Mamaji did want to you to go over and spend a few days with his family…

With my burden?  Does he have any less that I will share mine with him?

But Ma….

I have decided bte, I will speak to Krishna, why he kept us in dark about Pratigya's arrival, friend alright but ….we did not deserve this, Malini did not deserve this….he has to take a decision, I cannot hurt Malini any more….

Naseeb apna apna ma…

True but I have daughters too and I know the feeling, I got a good husband but he was not an easy man to live with, he too had his way….but I adjusted as he never brought another woman or had any bad habits….except for his standing upright non relenting nature but now I wonder till the end if he could maintain it….

Just then Sapna came down holding a tray containing empty dishes, smiling she said, I should ask Pratigya to stay for a few days more, Rudra is curious and specially wants to know her as her father is always in news….he is at home, Sapna hummed as she went into the kitchen putting down the plates….

The mother and daughter stared at each other….

++++

Wowow …..Pratigya climbed down from behind the bike as Krishna stopped it, what a serene place she exclaimed as the ran down towards the pool.

++++++

His mobile rang, Rudra tried not to look at it, holding the keys of the office and godown tightly.  Krishna has given him charge, Krishna has to ask him or Sambhu Kaka for the keys, is Krishna really not controlling anything or just showing me…what is Pratigya to him…her father is very influential, it is important of have influential friends, rich too, Ma says there isn't much left, Babuji took a loan for the first time before he died….but Babuji did not believe in loan….Oh the mobile….why cannot they leave him in peace for a single day?

+++++

Pratigya inhaled deeply, the waterfall was not very big, the pool crystal clear, the air pure, Krishna sat down half lying he remembered Malini's startled face seeing him in the water clutching her petticoat, Pratigya threw herself on his chest, kissing him deeply till she was breathless….

God I was dying for a kiss Krishna but what is wrong, why are you so stiff….

Krishna looked around….err actually people do tend to come here a lot……he stammered, which was not true as it was in the middle of their farm and quite far from the village except for the people like Malini or local people who happened to pass by….

What the hell….I mean you are scared, I never knew Krishna to be scared…..

Errrr not exactly but you see….

You have not consummated your marriage to that girl, have you?

Hmmmmm

And you don't intend to also…isn't it……

Pratigya it is like this….you know my mother is under tremendous pressure and mental trauma…

Your mother looked fine to me, ok I do understand the trauma part of it Krishna, I mean with your father murdered etc but then Krishna I am missing you, I hate to stay away from you and you have to take a decision now….it is not fair for that girl  and it is very unfair for me….Pratigya cried…

Her name is Malini…..

Huh?

I mean my wife's name is Malini…..Krishna added

Of course I know it is Malini, though you did not want to say she is your wife but I guessed it, I am not that dumb but the question is does Malini know about me  Krishna?

Though Krishna did not reply, he was feeling uneasy about the fact Malini was hiding in the kitchen till he called he out to meet Pratigya, she was sure hiding, he knows that look, when she is upset and hurt…so she knows….

Krishna ….you did not reply…Pratigya called out again….

What is there to reply Pratigya….she knows is all I can say….

Good it makes things a lot easier.....

+++++++

Krishna took out his kameez, and retied his dhoti, in this weather this was the most suitable dress now that he got used to it, comfortable and airy…the night was sultry, it was not raining but the air was heavy…

The sound of TV was coming out from different rooms, Sapna bhabi was today smiling from ear to ear, Rudra bhaiya happened to be at home, time to time I treated him with his favourite snacks and if he so desires I will not mind spending a few hours more in the kitchen….

Krishna watched as Rudra was chatting with Pratigya, was being very charming to her….what is he upto Krishna wondered…Rudra is not very calculative….kya baath ho gayi….

My father will definitely help you incase you need anything, after all you are a family…Krishna's elder brother….

Krishna noticed his mother darting a glance towards Malini…whose expression did not change….

But where is she today….after seeing off Pratigya to her bedroom, she went towards his mother's room, they watch TV for sometime and Riddhi/ Siddhi falls off to sleep, now they sleep with Ma….but she should have been by now….

+++++++

Pratigya looked at her room, simple, neat and clean with basic furniture….Malini showed her room, her clothes laid out, she was surprised to see it was her nightie lying on the chair and not any other dress, so she knows ..thanks to the TV of course…incase you want to use the toilet at night then go there, she showed a small room at the end of the corridor , it is clean don't worry, I have seen to it…

Pratigya wanted to have a chat with her, but she so busy to please her, if it rains in the night, you better close the window as it gets chili, of course I have kept a comforter…is the pillow good enough for you…do you want a thinner one etc etc…till Krishna's mother called Malini to have dinner… Krishna says she knows, does she know and if she knows why is she still here?

There was no airconditioning, though it was not hot really, but Pratigya was not feeling sleepy, the night was quiet, too quiet to be precise except for a TV sound as there was no other noise, the TV was switched off, here people slept early it seems, now in the city she would be going out with friends…Pratigya came out of her room quietly, into the darkened passage, where is Krishna's room, isn't it that one, she had seen him enter that room couple of times and the door was also open, light coming out….she stood deciding….

+++++

Edited by tintiny - 02 August 2010 at 8:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

see10preeti4mehtachhaya007shruthiR

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 04 August 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Chapter 17

But where is she today….after seeing off Pratigya to her bedroom, she went towards his mother's room, they watch TV for sometime and Riddhi/ Siddhi falls off to sleep, now they sleep with Ma….but she should have been by now….

+++++++

Pratigya looked at her room, simple, neat and clean with basic furniture….Malini showed her room, her clothes laid out, she was surprised to see it was her nightie lying on the chair and not any other dress, so she knows ..thanks to the TV of course…incase you want to use the toilet at night then go there, she showed a small room at the end of the corridor , it is clean don't worry, I have seen to it…

Pratigya wanted to have a chat with her, but she so busy to please her, if it rains in the night, you better close the window as it gets chili, of course I have kept a comforter…is the pillow good enough for you…do you want a thinner one etc etc…till Krishna's mother called Malini to have dinner… Krishna says she knows, does she know and if she knows why is she still here?

There was no airconditioning, though it was not hot really, but Pratigya was not feeling sleepy, the night was quiet, too quiet to be precise except for a TV sound as there was no other noise, the TV was switched off, here people slept early it seems, now in the city she would be going out with friends…Pratigya came out of her room quietly, into the darkened passage, where is Krishna's room, isn't it that one, she had seen him enter that room couple of times and the door was also open, light coming out….she stood deciding….

+++++

During their college days, many girls were after Krishna, not only because he was the General Secretary of the Union but also he had his animal like energy, carefree attitude, daredevil antics, they fell for his carefree charm, inspite of Pratigya, many girls under slightest pretext took the opportunity to kiss him, he too returned them very willingly, Pratigya did not mind as she knew he was hers at the end of the day and it would make it up to her later, let the girls have their fill some consolation prize…but today Pratigya felt something is missing or something not there, Krishna was putting up all his guard, she initially had thought as he was amongst his family, the village was different from the city but then they went out on exploration, he somewhat became easy till he took her to that spot, suddenly during the kiss, he became stiff, he did say the place is not very private or is it something else…Pratigya wondered watching his room, taking a deep breath she was about to step out when she saw Krishna coming out, wearing his dhoti, top  as if looking for someone, after going down the passage he peeped into his mother's room and went down the stairs, Pratigya smiled, good, she thought, opening her slippers she ran softly after him, Krishna reached the corridor below, moonlight was flooding the area… on the swing Malini was lying, Krishna went and stood infront of her and cleared his throat…Pratigya froze on the landing….

++++++

I know you are not sleeping, Krishna said …….Malini clenched her jaws and got up, hurdled into sitting position, Krishna sat down next to her….

So what is the new trick your grandmother taught you….

What do you mean she kept her voice as normal as possible….

When you went to report about me….

I went for my daily visit and I did not need to report, the whole world has seen it and my grandparents are neither deaf nor dumb….

Krishna looked at her, the girl's behaviour is somewhat erratic at times childish and at time like a grown up….her head was bowed, she was not looking at him….

So they told you…..Krishna commented….

She looked up staring into eyes for the first time, I have my own eyes, I saw the moment she stepped into the house….

So he was right, she guessed it…..

It was so obvious is it?  He asked….

She giggled of course even Riddhi /Siddhi knew….

Ouch…that is too much….don't exaggerate …so why are you sleeping on the swing?

There was no reply…..

Krishna sighed….he looked at her, she was watching her toes with her head on her knees…come to bed, Krishna said softly….Pratigya is in her room and I am not going to her's nor she is ……

She looked up, her eyes were hurt, filled with unshed tears…..He kept his hand on her head….we need to speak but believe me I never asked Pratigya to come down, I don't blame her though….come see the cloud is covering the moon, it will start raining and you will catch the chill…Krishna got up, stood till Malini got up after a bit of hesitation….

+++++

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

see10preeti4mehtachhaya007shruthiRHamiSky

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 07 August 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Dear Friends,

I do not see any comments for the last 2-3 parts, do let me know how you feel about this story otherwise as a fanfic writer it is very difficult to continue...Love Tin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top