Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

07/12/2010- Tera Plan Chal Gaya, Rashi :@ (Page 2)

puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

mathi...that GoHam moment was also not new..it was repeated only...
so frankly speaking nothing new...all Koki torturing Rashi smiling and Gopi Crying...
yeah so true.. Y they dragging this much.. Atleast they should hav shown Ahem in office thinking of gopi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
hmmmmm...wo to bahut der me hoga,,,,,abhi to bas Gopi all crying and making us crying also.....
bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
great epi........havnt watched it yet!!  thanks for the update sadhil.

-tellyaddict-

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

BR]
my pleasure shelly......only watchable thing in whole epi was the repeat telecast of GoHam moment...and Rashi's screaming after seeing the insect...all rest is just as usual teary...

ugg! You're right..it wasn't worth it...Even I am starting to read something into the pretending to sleep moment and that is grasping at straws!!! Although Aham did stop his MOM from yelling at gopi today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

puvini-tellyaddict-

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dz651

I find it incredibly hard to feel sorry for Gopi. I used to, but she's so foolish, that I'm more irritated than sympathetic.
I'm right there with you.  She's just too stupid and foolish.  Wake up Gopi.  How can EVERYONE take advantage of this girl.  Sad.

-tellyaddict-

PDLIMA Groupbie
PDLIMA
PDLIMA

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sadhli I was looking forward to your update. Your update saves me from the torture of watching stupid gopi following the plans of that idiot Rashi. Thank you my dear. Will watch only the first scene and the remaining on  the weekend. Thank you for all your replies on my post I must say you are very active on the forum. Take care and thanks once again for your cute update. So no gopi-ahem scene accept for the first one. Thank you dear.
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

BR]
my pleasure shelly......only watchable thing in whole epi was the repeat telecast of GoHam moment...and Rashi's screaming after seeing the insect...all rest is just as usual teary...

ugg! You're right..it wasn't worth it...Even I am starting to read something into the pretending to sleep moment and that is grasping at straws!!! Although Aham did stop his MOM from yelling at gopi today.

hehehehe u too noticed SOMETHING in that scene, gud we r reading Aham nw,
nd if u closely observe at first he was admiring her putting the curtain, he dint hv any anger on face then.

Bt abt momy scolding gopi, he wil take time n gopi's goodnes to interupt his mom.
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

Originally posted by dz651

I find it incredibly hard to feel sorry for Gopi. I used to, but she's so foolish, that I'm more irritated than sympathetic.

</div>I'm right there with you. She's just too stupid and foolish. Wake up Gopi. How can EVERYONE take advantage of this girl. Sad.
<div>

i cnt say she is foolish,she is just a victim of situations created by rashi n urmi.
Nd ya she needs to wake , to open her eyes n to face the reality that u-r are her enemy nt welwishers,

Go to top