Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

07/12/2010- Tera Plan Chal Gaya, Rashi :@

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail
I find it incredibly hard to feel sorry for Gopi. I used to, but she's so foolish, that I'm more irritated than sympathetic.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: dz651

I find it incredibly hard to feel sorry for Gopi. I used to, but she's so foolish, that I'm more irritated than sympathetic.

i agree dear......she is just A Victim of situation created by Rashi and Urmi.....
I hv to say one thing that she is not at all using her brain....but again she is only thinking to become a bad bahu so that she can be thrown out of the house and no one will blame Aham......
pata nahi till when she will follow Rashi and Urmi blindly...
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhli! I am back at work this week and will not be watch until tonight. This will have to hold me until then.

You're right dz651...it's hard to feel sorry for Gopi at the moment. She better smarten up and sooooooooon!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

Thanks Sadhli! I am back at work this week and will not be watch until tonight. This will have to hold me until then.

You're right dz651...it's hard to feel sorry for Gopi at the moment. She better smarten up and sooooooooon!

my pleasure shelly......only watchable thing in  whole epi was the repeat telecast of GoHam moment...and Rashi's screaming after seeing the insect...all rest is just as usual teary...
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for superb update.. As usual there s no change in the show except Gohem moment
Telly_Addict thumbnail
mathi...that GoHam moment was also not new..it was repeated only...
so frankly speaking nothing new...all Koki torturing Rashi smiling and Gopi Crying...
maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
uuuuggghhh so pissy!!!
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

mathi...that GoHam moment was also not new..it was repeated only...
so frankly speaking nothing new...all Koki torturing Rashi smiling and Gopi Crying...

yeah so true.. Y they dragging this much.. Atleast they should hav shown Ahem in office thinking of gopi..
Telly_Addict thumbnail
hmmmmm...wo to bahut der me hoga,,,,,abhi to bas Gopi all crying and making us crying also.....