Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979miratoonaguddu12gujaratigirldeenapalphiemonicayRaviSharmaanithagomezsdavisER_ER_YApragyakumarSwiss MalluJanna84ssanjanasisa1978ivanta29laddoomiss_patel5minnie03rashidanaeemnanda_gopafifsmoonlightPavitrahp18sakshi1rosie111p@rasnaj7fungrlSonyaBlade_Nancy_CarrotCakepeg_pionnesparikhmaneet.n.shanaksajnieShell16-Anaya-niveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "07/12/2010- Tera Plan Chal Gaya, Rashi :@" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CarrotCake

Goldie

CarrotCake

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I find it incredibly hard to feel sorry for Gopi. I used to, but she's so foolish, that I'm more irritated than sympathetic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dz651

I find it incredibly hard to feel sorry for Gopi. I used to, but she's so foolish, that I'm more irritated than sympathetic.

i agree dear......she is just A Victim of situation created by Rashi and Urmi.....
I hv to say one thing that she is not at all using her brain....but again she is only thinking to become a bad bahu so that she can be thrown out of the house and no one will blame Aham......
pata nahi till when she will follow Rashi and Urmi blindly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Sadhli! I am back at work this week and will not be watch until tonight. This will have to hold me until then.

You're right dz651...it's hard to feel sorry for Gopi at the moment. She better smarten up and sooooooooon!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Thanks Sadhli! I am back at work this week and will not be watch until tonight. This will have to hold me until then.

You're right dz651...it's hard to feel sorry for Gopi at the moment. She better smarten up and sooooooooon!

my pleasure shelly......only watchable thing in  whole epi was the repeat telecast of GoHam moment...and Rashi's screaming after seeing the insect...all rest is just as usual teary...

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for superb update.. As usual there s no change in the show except Gohem moment

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
mathi...that GoHam moment was also not new..it was repeated only...
so frankly speaking nothing new...all Koki torturing Rashi smiling and Gopi Crying...

puvini

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
uuuuggghhh so pissy!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top