niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Jodi # 1 - Heer-Prem! Fans Give Their Verdict E-mail
User Rating: / 2
PoorBest 
Monday, 12 July 2010 18:46

Harshad and Additi

Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta must be overwhelmed with their popularity, especially on TellyCafe.com. No pair can match them. Apparently, we've been accused of thriving into this popularity, but what can we do when the readers simply can't have enough of Heer and Prem.

In the latest poll on TellyCafe, we asked the readers which famous on-screen couple should be brought back together. Apparently, we expected an even result considering the poll options figured characters such as Armaan-Riddhima, Arjun-Arohi, and Yudi-Rani. Much to our surprise, the viewers have voted overwhelmingly for Heer (Additi) and Prem (Harshad Chopda). Both Additi and Harshad became stars with the Balaji show 'Kis Desh Main Hai Meraa Dil'.

At the time of going to press, we'd received 21,394 votes. The jodi of Heer-Prem bagged an astonishing 17,334 votes (81%). At number, two we got a surprise with Mayank (Arjun Bijlani) and Nupur (Rati Pandey) of 'Miley Jab Hum Tum'. This jodi bagged 3,704 votes (17.3%). Perhaps, Nupur's passing away has influenced this decision.

Shockingly, Arjun (Karan Kundra) and Arohi (Kritika Kamra) of 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' could only muster 204 votes, that's merely 1% of the total votes received so far. While Karnika may not have got enough votes, but at least have the privilege of returning together with the sequel to 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'.

Shilpa Anand – the original Riddhima – and Karan Singh Grover of 'Dill Mil Gyaye', arguably the hottest star of television, have secured just 120 votes (0.6%). Perhaps, Grover's philandering and his chemistry with the new Riddhima (Jennifer Winget) didn't appeal the readers.

In the last place is the evergreen pair of Yudi (Kapil Nirmal) and Rani (Kapil Nirmal) from 'Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat', who has bagged a poor 32 votes. Both Kapil and Anjali are no longer part of the show. Perhaps, the poor votes are a true reflection of their current popularity status.

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com
http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/744-jodi--1-heer-prem-fans-give-their-verdict.html

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PremeerKashsaumziShaily.cutegirl94myluv_harshadshivangi2092-BabyCupid-Gunjan.DEEENCHAdditi_sjfan...Nikhita...Sweet_Kandy...Pwincess...widaP.Kamaljit.Sean.JustaDream

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Finally the admitted they are cashing in on the popularity ROFLROFLROFL And another "verdict" i wonder what do Indian courts do now ... since TC has taken over the job of giving verdicts ROFLROFL

But Prem and Heer did make a great pair and am glad TC is able to see it now after almost 5 months the show went off air ... this itself tells how fast  they are ROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 July 2010 at 8:16am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniharshiti8--Neha--cutegirl94myluv_harshadSheVi4life-Ayushi-Innocent02...Nikhita...soapsuds-Maha-.shona.-Mink-mysticgoryfilmswida-vandy-SunShine_A

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
We knew that TC is cashing on Prem-Heer popularity. 

If TC have conducted this poll five months back then probably KDMHMD would not be ended and instead of requesting them in one show they would be still part of it.  No use doing this after fact.

I think people can vote for this poll for multiple time in one day.  So we all knew that it is coming.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nikhita...

Raisin Goldie

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Finally an article this was expected so no surprise for me ..I just dont care for this cheap tricks of TC ..They openly admitted that they are cashing their popularity ..shame on the Reporter always using my Fav couple Premeer ..

At the time of going to press, we'd received 21,394 votes. The jodi of Heer-Prem bagged an astonishing 17,334 votes (81%). At number, two we got a surprise with Mayank (Arjun Bijlani) and Nupur (Rati Pandey) of 'Miley Jab Hum Tum'. This jodi bagged 3,704 votes (17.3%). Perhaps, Nupur's passing away has influenced this decision.

This votes really shocked and woondered me not only PH even all the jodis are too much popular but how they mananged getting less votes ..i can find only 2 chances now

1 . Even this Votes are biased i mean reporter and team themselves voted for PH for a new articleLOL

2 . Other jodis fans Says " Who cares for this site "so onlly some voted in this stupid site Stern Smile

I will go with option 2 as i know PH popularity

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azfee

What does they mean by Nupur's passing away? Was she dead in the show? Confused

Yes Nupur was shown dead in the show so heart broken for Mayur fans

--Neha-- Goldie
--Neha--
--Neha--

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
this  was so expectedROFLROFL if there's Anurag Taani in a poll instead of prem heer, they would  make someone else winROFLROFL
i'm so  damn sick of the acts of some so called fans..that i justROFL ROFL 

these ppl won't let any poll to be fair..there is a poll up on sp's website on the fav new face ..someone else is winningROFL and they r demanding updates of some show on fbROFLROFL

Edited by neha830 - 12 July 2010 at 9:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-...Nikhita...mysticgoryfilms.shona.Soaps1mishti_17

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
again?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asherkibiwi

Go to top