Chip's Creative Lounge |2| UPD-148 [CLOSED] (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Originally posted by chip86

Omg!!!Thank you so muchHugI love all three of them..made it so hard to choose..Sorry for the trouble about the styles, but thank you so much, I love the first one so much too:D
Im using one right now, and will use the other two soon, I like using sigs one at a time., lol..Thank you so much again..and will for sure request again..:D

Btw have you watched the new sonny with a chance episode?

SnehaEmbarrassed 

LOL i know it gets real difficult if you have to choose from something....... especially when the pics are the same and the styles are different......... but i'm real glad that you like all of them.......  Hug i get the thing about using the sig one at a time........ "check it out, i have one sig in my box too" LOL

yeah.... the latest episode is Falling for the Falls, right? it was totally awesome...... especially when chad assumes that sonny was talking about their relationship and not chloe and mac's...... LOL totally sweet! Heart

Lol yeah:D I love them..thank you so much againHugI will for sure request again when you open ur shop for a sterling sig:D and Matt Lanter lol..:D Love your creations..Heart

No the latest episode is sonny with a secret..its so adorable..chad is so cute in it. umm but I think it got taken down on youtube because it was supposed to come on sunday but someone posted it early..see if you can find it..its adorable.. lol yeah i love those two and it was funny how he asked her out thinking that she was talking about them..and ends trying to convince sonny that he was talking about mac and chloe..lol

Sneha

ohh! no! you've watched that already?? how come it was up on youtube? i thought it was gonna air this sunday? Confused anyway, good for you..... your wait is over.... Wink

matt lanter? if i'm not wrong he's on the show gossip girl, right? sure, you could request anytime you want...... i'll be re-opening very soon.... Wink

BTW, i love you first video avi..... "you said falls!" LOL epic!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chip's Creative Lounge |2| UPD-148 [CLOSED] (Page 9)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Congratulations for the new shop buddy!!
My request:
(A banner for my FF)
Pics: 
Text: A sweet Dream: AK FF

PM me when you're done!!

Love,
*Jot*

hey jot,

here's your banner..... hope you like it..... if you do need any changes, let me know, i'll try my best to alter it to your preference...... Embarrassed

Aww thank you. It's perfect.Tongue

you're welcome....... Smile i'm glad you liked it..... Hug

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Hey,

Okaaaaaaaay, this is my first visit to your second shop. So congratulations !! Hug

The updates are amazing, and I mean AMAMZING !! Hehe. It seems like you have become much better with the opening of the new shop ;)

Okay, I love soo many of them, but the gossip girl siggy is just too irresistble to be true, so it goes in my box. Thankyou :) The colors, the blend, the design, everything about it is just too perfect !! Great !!

Loads of love,
Arushixxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
^^ Arushi! My pal! HugHugHug i finally get to see you after such a long time.... Hug

Thank you so much for using the sig and of course for appreciating my work......... I feel the improvement in my work too.... especially when I compare my most recent creations with those I made when I started out....... Embarrassed

P.S. the gossip girl sig's colorization matches your avi..... Smile

Arushi.

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
No fair Chip, closed so soon.

chip.

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
^^ check you PM Wink

_Ashy_

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Omg!!!Thank you so muchHugI love all three of them..made it so hard to choose..Sorry for the trouble about the styles, but thank you so much, I love the first one so much too:D
Im using one right now, and will use the other two soon, I like using sigs one at a time., lol..Thank you so much again..and will for sure request again..:D

Btw have you watched the new sonny with a chance episode?

SnehaEmbarrassed 

LOL i know it gets real difficult if you have to choose from something....... especially when the pics are the same and the styles are different......... but i'm real glad that you like all of them.......  Hug i get the thing about using the sig one at a time........ "check it out, i have one sig in my box too" LOL

yeah.... the latest episode is Falling for the Falls, right? it was totally awesome...... especially when chad assumes that sonny was talking about their relationship and not chloe and mac's...... LOL totally sweet! Heart

Lol yeah:D I love them..thank you so much againHugI will for sure request again when you open ur shop for a sterling sig:D and Matt Lanter lol..:D Love your creations..Heart

No the latest episode is sonny with a secret..its so adorable..chad is so cute in it. umm but I think it got taken down on youtube because it was supposed to come on sunday but someone posted it early..see if you can find it..its adorable.. lol yeah i love those two and it was funny how he asked her out thinking that she was talking about them..and ends trying to convince sonny that he was talking about mac and chloe..lol

Sneha

ohh! no! you've watched that already?? how come it was up on youtube? i thought it was gonna air this sunday? Confused anyway, good for you..... your wait is over.... Wink

matt lanter? if i'm not wrong he's on the show gossip girl, right? sure, you could request anytime you want...... i'll be re-opening very soon.... Wink

BTW, i love you first video avi..... "you said falls!" LOL epic!

lol:D that was hilarious when she threw the water at him and his expression afterwards lol.. Yeah sometimes they post it early so people can watch it..:D No, Matt Lanter is from 90210:) I will for sure request when you open:)

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 16 July 2010 at 1:05pm

chip.

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@pg4- beautiful work, loved the sterling and sonny/chad stuff
@pg.7- loved the sonny-chad and disney princesses requests!! they're all really pretty.

^^sometimes you can watch it early. If you have verizon you can watch it for free on demand.(i did, it was amazing!!!)

Edited by bmtdluver - 16 July 2010 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.AbhayVakil_1992

Post Reply New Post

Go to top