Chip's Creative Lounge |2| UPD-148 [CLOSED] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip86

for AbhayVakil_1992

hey sneha..... Smile here is your sig in different styles.....

i had already made this before you request for a specific style....

no worries.... i made another one just like you wanted.... Wink

and another one with all four pics..... Tongue

you can choose whichever you like best.... Wink

Omg!!!Thank you so muchHugI love all three of them..made it so hard to choose..Sorry for the trouble about the styles, but thank you so much, I love the first one so much too:D
Im using one right now, and will use the other two soon, I like using sigs one at a time., lol..Thank you so much again..and will for sure request again..:D

Btw have you watched the new sonny with a chance episode?

SnehaEmbarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chip's Creative Lounge |2| UPD-148 [CLOSED] (Page 8)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

wooow beautiful work
keep rocking

senorita

chip.

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremKiDeewani

nice sigs.

thanx, pal Smile welcome to my shop Hug hoping to see you around Wink

Originally posted by shibz

cool creations chipie..Big smileloved 'em oll..

gues m d last one dis tymWinkTongue

awww.... shibzie...... Hug don't worry about reaching here first or last....... all that matters is that you take out the time to stop by.... Hug now cheer up Big smile

Originally posted by Luv-Savni-4ever

LOVED IT.THANKS ALOT

i'm so glad you liked it.... i really like cinderella and had made a cinderella sig earlier.... Hug

Originally posted by ashi_mania

hey the siggy is fab yaar...as u can see am already using it...i loved the whole black n white effect u gave...thanks a lot Big smile

glad you liked it ashi Hug i thought it'd look sweet if i turned it to b/w........ so happy you agree with me Big smile

shibz

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Omg!!!Thank you so muchHugI love all three of them..made it so hard to choose..Sorry for the trouble about the styles, but thank you so much, I love the first one so much too:D
Im using one right now, and will use the other two soon, I like using sigs one at a time., lol..Thank you so much again..and will for sure request again..:D

SnehaEmbarrassed 

LOL i know it gets real difficult if you have to choose from something....... especially when the pics are the same and the styles are different......... but i'm real glad that you like all of them.......  Hug i get the thing about using the sig one at a time........ "check it out, i have one sig in my box too" LOL

yeah.... the latest episode is Falling for the Falls, right? it was totally awesome...... especially when chad assumes that sonny was talking about their relationship and not chloe and mac's...... LOL totally sweet! Heart

Originally posted by aisha_1992

wooow beautiful work
keep rocking

senorita

hey aisha, thanks Hug

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
^^Edited my request on page 6 with a diff pic.

chip.

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Congratulations for the new shop buddy!!
My request:
(A banner for my FF)
Pics:

Text: A sweet Dream: AK FF

PM me when you're done!!

Love,
*Jot*

hey jot,

here's your banner..... hope you like it..... if you do need any changes, let me know, i'll try my best to alter it to your preference...... Embarrassed

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

SnehaEmbarrassed 

LOL i know it gets real difficult if you have to choose from something....... especially when the pics are the same and the styles are different......... but i'm real glad that you like all of them.......  Hug i get the thing about using the sig one at a time........ "check it out, i have one sig in my box too" LOL

yeah.... the latest episode is Falling for the Falls, right? it was totally awesome...... especially when chad assumes that sonny was talking about their relationship and not chloe and mac's...... LOL totally sweet! Heart

Lol yeah:D I love them..thank you so much againHugI will for sure request again when you open ur shop for a sterling sig:D and Matt Lanter lol..:D Love your creations..Heart

No the latest episode is sonny with a secret..its so adorable..chad is so cute in it. umm but I think it got taken down on youtube because it was supposed to come on sunday but someone posted it early..see if you can find it..its adorable.. lol yeah i love those two and it was funny how he asked her out thinking that she was talking about them..and ends trying to convince sonny that he was talking about mac and chloe..lol

Sneha

chip.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

Congratulations for the new shop buddy!!
My request:
(A banner for my FF)
Pics:

Text: A sweet Dream: AK FF

PM me when you're done!!

Love,
*Jot*

hey jot,

here's your banner..... hope you like it..... if you do need any changes, let me know, i'll try my best to alter it to your preference...... Embarrassed

Aww thank you. It's perfect.Tongue

chip.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top