Chip's Creative Lounge |2| UPD-148 [CLOSED] (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip.

@lilly: Sure! Take your time, Lils! Smile

@radhika: Thank you so much, Radz! Nice to see you to! Hug

@sneha: Thanks, Sneha! I'm really very happy you like it Big smile And you sent me a PM? I haven't seen it... Sorry! Ouch I've so many unread PMs at the moment that I'm thinking of putting this task on my new year resolutions' list! LOL

@maryam: Yes, I thought so. Wink Even I was or maybe still am a little busy myself... with some work and a lot of vacationing. Wink

No problem hun:) I totally understand..I have quite a few that I havent even replied to yet lol..Ill probably do that soon:) And as for the sig..no problem..I really love the sig..will for sure use it again soon:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chip's Creative Lounge |2| UPD-148 [CLOSED] (Page 147)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
@chip...hey buddy...sorry for being late...my net was not working so couldn't visit IF..bt nw im here...thanks a lot for adding the effects..im using it...n will use previous one after some time..coz i luv both of them...

chip.

Rozain

IF-Sizzlerz

Rozain

CC Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged

OMG such a cute, elegant, shiny, super eye catchy, spectacular, gorgeous
elegant and smashing update not only this latest upcome but infact whole of the shop's

creativity is outstanding really my wordings are not enough

but appreciate and admire your work from the core of my heart

and thanks a lot to share such a beguiled work

All in All i must say your all the art of designing to convert pictures into siggies are

superb, fabolous and captivating work friend its glorious, marvellous, beguiled, superb,

dashy, wonderful, super cool and stunning gorgeous and like always all the siggies are as

wonderful as one can imagine it to be, so its very difficult to admire any one specially

because all of them are amazing so keep on rocking and entertainning us with such a sweet

and jolly updates of our loveable stars and all the best have fun too and may GOD bless you

with HIS glorious supreme blessings. Amin !

chip.

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Rozain, you have made my birthday all the more special with this incredibly thoughtful gesture! I am thrilled to know how much you love and appreciate my work. I hope to keep up to your expectations and would love to see you come around here again! Thanks for the compliments! :)

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
hey chip..i posted those HDKG n akki-tina siggies in akki FC...they just luvd it..

comments by sadia..

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap Haaayeee He's Looking Soooooo HotBlushing

@^^LOL

comments by Reena..

this siggie is out of this world...ClapClap Fabulous work !!!
I just can't stop looking at this creation...I'm so in love with it. I have saved it on my computer and will def use it later.
You really have talent for this dear HugHug
Thanks for sharing

some members r inactive...as i'll get more comments i'll forward them...<3
n i hv a sugg for you..
u should change d name of ur gallery....Ouch
surprised!!

Rename it as MAHA CREATIVE LOUNGE rather than creative lounge...

coz its rly fabulous.....

rly luv ur creations...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.AbhayVakil_1992

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
3 more pages love. Early congrats on the new thread if I'm active by then (I should be). And I'm sorry for not commenting lately. You already know my excuses so I won't bother. But I love you and miss you!

chip.

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Awww, thanks so much! Hug You're the kind of person who knows how to make a friend's day cheerful and turn the frown upside down! And I'm completely aware of the fact that there's a lot going on that keeps you busy so they're not excuses... It's reality! So, don't worry... I understand. :) And I love and miss you too! Have a nice day! :)

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I miss our PM chats:( So sorry I havent been able to reply..its been busy..and Ive fallen sig twice in the last two weeks..so its hasnt been good:(
So how have you been?
Will reply to PM's soon..btw is it okay if I leave a request and you can do it whenever ur free..take your time on it..or is it not open now..though it does say CLOSED on top..actually nvm..lol ill wait until your open

3 more pages..can't wait for your next gal

chip.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top