Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's Zameen as a project!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Richa_C

Groupbie

Richa_C

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Was watching Hoshiarpur scenes..again...Maan was actually a big sadu n no feelings type.. heartless... what a DRASTIC change in him ...

Anyways... the main point... what if a project comes in which our beloved cupid Mr.Chopra want Maan n Geet to work on a project to be built on the same Zameen due to which we had so many Maneet scenes in Hoshairpur..

I think .. Geet will also realize how has maan changed... from "mujhe tumhare asuo se koi farak nahi padta" .. to " Asu poch lo mere pas aj rumal nahi hai" LOL LOL It just gives me shivers n goosebumps to even think of this situation .. wondering how will both react .. Shocked

Edited by Richa_C - 12 July 2010 at 7:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sasasa-lonipisces16radiant_raisachullbulliDoJintanubagt_areeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's Zameen as a project!!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
actually i also kinda miss the village setting..that riverside that tent and the casually dressed maan..khadoos...anyways this track is not bad at all but those old scenes were just awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinibelieveinpink

DoJin

IF-Dazzler

DoJin

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
can't they go to hoshiarpur to check on the things.......How Maan Singh Khurana Mills project's coming along....Question

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I think they'll go too! Eventually and there will be some cute tent scenes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

Richa_C

Groupbie

Richa_C

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I think they will go to Hoshiarpur after everythin is sorted out.. everythin means when geet n maan wd have to marry n everybdy wd have knwn abt dev's episode..

Edited by Richa_C - 12 July 2010 at 9:11am

radiant_raisa

IF-Dazzler

radiant_raisa

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Richa_C

Was watching Hoshiarpur scenes..again...Maan was actually a big sadu n no feelings type.. heartless... what a DRASTIC change in him ...

Anyways... the main point... what if a project comes in which our beloved cupid Mr.Chopra want Maan n Geet to work on a project to be built on the same Zameen due to which we had so many Maneet scenes in Hoshairpur..

I think .. Geet will also realize how has maan changed... from "mujhe tumhare asuo se koi farak nahi padta" .. to " Asu poch lo mere pas aj rumal nahi hai" LOL LOL It just gives me shivers n goosebumps to even think of this situation .. wondering how will both react .. Shocked

Yup Maan has certainly changed and a lot as we all know. I think it will take Geet a little time to realize Maan's change but I think Geet's respect for Maan has increased because he saved her so many times as well as said sorry to her LOL....so maybe she definitely seems a little change in him Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top