Twilight
Twilight

India-Forums

Pitt Beats Rob Pattison

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Brad pitt has beaten Rob in a vampire poll by 1%- here's the article- despite being a team Jacob fan- i like edward and think rob deserves to win- he's a better vampire and Hot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambrosia

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Pitt has been in the movie industry forever and is very well known, more then R-Patz. A LOT of people hate Twilight in this world so i am sure they would obviously vote for Pitt.

NOW honestly even the Jacob fans know who is Hotter. Twilight is not that much liked in a lot of parts around the world so i doubt they would vote for something related to Twilight. Robert Pattinson is FAR a better Vampire in looks. Brad looks too fake.

In my world and millions of other girls world Robert Pattinson is the Sexiest Vampire Ever. Followed by Ian/Damon Embarrassed.

I love Brad too i think he was an awesome Vampire so Congrats to Pitt. Love him. (AND HIS KIDS)

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 12 July 2010 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxolivelydisha_sen

Angel-Jot. Moderator
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

I actually think Brad deserved it. Not saying this because i'm a Jacob fan-i mean c'mon i was a Edward fan back in November! LOL. But i think Brad is amazing.

disha_sen

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly_chick

Brad pitt has beaten Rob in a vampire poll by 1%- here's the article- despite being a team Jacob fan- i like edward and wanted Rob to win but i guess brad is also really good- so well done to both

fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Pitt has been in the movie industry forever and is very well known, more then R-Patz. A LOT of people hate Twilight in this world so i am sure they would obviously vote for Pitt.

NOW honestly even the Jacob fans know who is Hotter. Twilight is not that much liked in a lot of parts around the world so i doubt they would vote for something related to Twilight. Robert Pattinson is FAR a better Vampire in looks. Brad looks too fake.

In my world and millions of other girls world Robert Pattinson is the Sexiest Vampire Ever. Followed by Ian/Damon Embarrassed.

I love Brad too i think he was an awesome Vampire so Congrats to Pitt. Love him. (AND HIS KIDS)

Agree- Harsha- i see you're a vampire diaries fan- i am too- absolutely love Damon- Embarrassed- personally he tops my list then rob- but both are Hot! and awesome
fly_chick Goldie
fly_chick
fly_chick

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

I actually think Brad deserved it. Not saying this because i'm a Jacob fan-i mean c'mon i was a Edward fan back in November! LOL. But i think Brad is amazing.

I do agree with you Jot- that brad is amazing and well deserved this spot- rob came second so that's gud( even though i'm a jacob fan i'm happy for Rob)
Damon from Vampire diaries will always be my favourite vampire and then Jasper and Rob

Angel-Jot.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top