Spoiler by SBS:CHK PG3 - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cjs369

yes jyoti it seems that vansh is once again hallucinating....arrey iske dreams aur hallucination itne baar dikhaye gaye hai that now the viewers will get confused whether they are watching for real or are  themselves hallucinating.....
yes even i saw the three idiot segment on sbs.....all three rohit, nandish n sharhaan were looking good..but rohit was looking a real killer handsome in that black shirt n black hat.....and he said that he will go back and tell ichcha that he had a great time all night as he loves making girls jealous.....
and nandish loved that bike...must agree it was one hellova bike
Exactly...Rohit looked much better than what he looks in Vansh's avataar😆Embarrassed...ya he jokingly said that he will tell Ichha about his nightout😆...Nandish was quite though..because he does not hv the guts to say the same to Rash na😉😆😆

Coming to Uttaran...I m now hving doubts whether someone is dieing or not..mayb someone will b shot...then taken to ICU and in the end he survives or something😕
Originally posted by nb.neha

i jus love rohitttttt.......
jyoti arunima k saath mera b n mara b naam liya karoooooo

n thanks for the update.....confusing got resolved.....veer n icha hugging each other.....has to be part of vansh's hallucination.

the show is really getin prolonged. i mean today is 12th if they l show all this hallucinations n its after effects then when wil they show taps gtin exposed??
Oops Sorry Neha bhool gayee thi...will take your name too😉😆...I m sure Arunima will kill me if she sees her name in the bracket😆...And that 3Idiots nightout segment was much better than Uttaran shootout segment😆

o'o you mean they can show divya delivering tapu???? nooooooooooo they cant do this,,but what if they actually showed this??? i mean divya screaming  ouch ouch ouch...and delivers tapu... divya asks doctor ..if her daughter is ok??? as she is not crying.... and then tapu screams ouch...
and doctor asks ... your mother was in pain so she was screaming like this...but tum kya ker rahi thi jo ouch ouch ker rahi ho???? well if new born babies could speak she'd definitely say.. i m practicing it for future....😉😆

hahahaaaaaaaa.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AWESOME...
ouch....!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....👍🏼
Edited by eku15 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shonuu

hey..jyoti finally you are back with a bang... and i m just tiered of these updates,,these seems jokes to me.... and i wanna see both of them in death mode...🤢.... and how can you point out rohit's liking towards gals???haan???? atleat he is following the normal lines .... and yes arunima should be here this time....  and i think for real shootout they'll play pass pass..all 4 will stand in a circle and pass a cushion to each other and whoever will posses the cushion when music will be stop playing... will be shot... trust me if was tapu she'll yell ouch and will be faint to avoid her death............  
I can already imagine all 4Idiots playing the parcel game with that gun🤣..u know it reminds me of that Akshay kumar movie welcome where in the climax the villain asks all the characters to play this passing the parcel game..and whoever will hv the cusion in his/her hand will hv to kill himself/herself🤣🤣🤣..that film was a humourous one..but here Uttaran too is turning into that comdedy circus type of a show😆😆😆
after killing veer and ichaa

is he turning and pointing the gun towards taps

is he wearing that black shirt gifted by ichaa

i also watched that sbs segment

first i thought it must be a dream

I say kill them all! 😆  Thanks for update!
Originally posted by jyoti06

I can already imagine all 4Idiots playing the parcel game with that gun🤣..u know it reminds me of that Akshay kumar movie welcome where in the climax the villain asks all the characters to play this passing the parcel game..and whoever will hv the cusion in his/her hand will hv to kill himself/herself🤣🤣🤣..that film was a humourous one..but here Uttaran too is turning into that comdedy circus type of a show😆😆😆

Jyoti u r too much, parcel game!  Good one!😆😆😆
😆
Originally posted by eku15

hahahaaaaaaaa.... 🤣
AWESOME...
ouch....!!!!!!!!!!! lol.....👍🏼

thanx 😃
this is real love. if u cant live together then u die together. even otherwise veer is dead with that devil.