Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Character in the Spotlight

Welcome, welcome, one and all, to our very first Character in the Spotlight! (Would anyone like to make a little header thingie for this? Embarrassed Feel free to make a header and PM it to me if you're interested!)

First of all, a big thank-you to everyone who hit the 'like' button for the signup post and to those who signed up for this! Hug I totally appreciate it, and I sincerely hope you'll keep supporting this little section! Embarrassed

Moving along!

As you've probably figured out by now, our very first character to be put in the spotlight is...

*drumroll*

DAMON!

And portraying the role of Damon, we have

*more drumroll*

Rachu_1987, better known to all of us as Rachu! Big smile

So in case you guys are still a little lost as to what we're going to do, basically, your job is simple: Just ask questions that you'd want to ask Damon, and Rachu, taking on the role of Damon, will answer them for you!

I shall be floating around here to facilitate you lovelies, so if you've got any queries, or if you need anything, feel free to PM me or just direct a note to me here! If questions are not appropriate, I'll have to stop you guys immediately, so do adhere to the TVD Forum Rules!

So what are you waiting for? Let's bring on the questions, baby! And remember, direct them to Damon, not Rachu! And also remember to have fun! :D

Love,
Bhav (:

Edited by sourpuss - 12 July 2010 at 2:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13-dhruvicurledupchhiltRaee_Salvatore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-||Character in the Spotlight: Damon! ||-" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
wooohoooo ok im waiting for all your questions people :D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tithi21Angel-Jot.sourpusscurledupAnhdara13-dhruviRaee_Salvatore

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
So, Damon, what do you think of sparkly vampires? I loved what you said about the Twi-vamps with Caro, but I want a bigger explanation! (;

Ps. You dazzle me regardless of sparkling or not. Forget spending an eternity with Edddy-boy, can I move in the boarding house with you and Stefan *sigh*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpusscurledupAnhdara13Raee_Salvatore

tithi21

Groupbie

tithi21

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Damon What do you feel about Alaric?Do you think you could be more than friends, you know what I mean?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.sourpussAnhdara13

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

So, Damon, what do you think of sparkly vampires? I loved what you said about the Twi-vamps with Caro, but I want a bigger explanation! (;

Ps. You dazzle me regardless of sparkling or not. Forget spending an eternity with Edddy-boy, can I move in the boarding house with you and Stefan *sigh*

well dhruvi, sparkly vampires are NOT normal, do you see ME sparkling in the sun? of course not, vampires don't sparkle, they burn, but I don't because of my uber-fabuolous ring which protects me, and why shouldn't it protect me, because I'm just so awesome!

*Gives famous side grin* why aren't you just so adorable, sure come on over, bring your friends, we'll have ourselves a nice little party, you can be the food...oops I meant BUY the food *chuckles*

(hehehe was that Damon enough?, how was I?)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.Angel-Jot.Anhdara13-dhruvichhiltcurledupRaee_Salvatore

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Damon what do you think of your brother? REALLY? Not what you show from the outside but what do you really really think of your brother? LOL

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
so Damon, what do you think of the Little Witch?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Awesome questions, sweets! And Rachu, you were perfect! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.-dhruvi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top