Thendral

Thendral July 12 -16 Updates & Discussions (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 18

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Tamil and Thulasi look at each other with much love and a very nice song in the background...

Mazhiye pon mazhai thuzhiye
En iru vizhiyil nee irukiraye
Vizhavaa naan vizhunthidava
Uzhirunthu nee ketkiraye

Ithazhe en sitrithazhe
En mouna mozhi nee pesariye
Varavaa naan vanthidava
Un varthaigal thaan ketkirathe
Kotti sellum thezhai pole
Vittu sellum vazhi ennavo
Suttu sellum senthheyai pole
Otti kozhum ranam sollavo
Ada thendral theendiya neram
En janal moodiya vegam
Thiravaamal ponaale athu paavam    

can any1 please say me were can i get the above song "otti kozhum ranam " please please really dat song is so nice..

please upload dat song in cooltoad plz

Edited by sweetygrey - 16 July 2010 at 6:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaVani19atina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 12 -16 Updates & Discussions (Page 9)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygrey

frends i need tat background romantic song of thulasi tamil meeting.. pls find and post for me.....

Here the link for the song sweetgrey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEztjr8bbo

Hope you are happy now.Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86NixkieatinaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikila10

frends i need tat background romantic song of thulasi tamil meeting.. pls find and post for me.....

<font color="#000099">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEztjr8bbo</font>

thank u so much dear...

but i need in mp3 format....

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged

thank u so much dear...

You are welcome. I have it in mp3 format too, if u would PM me your e-mail adress, i could send it to you.
My friend sent it to me.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86Nixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kuttyponnu]How come Lavanya came to talk to Thulasi and told her everyting without even consulting her brother. By the way why does she feel her mother and Charu cannot be asked to forget as they will be pushing TA into a loveless marriage.
Charu must be particularly insensitive if  she does not see that TA is so indifferent to her/QUOTE]

Why did they have to mention that Charu is a orphan? Who are her biological parents? I feel this orphan thingy has something to do with the whole layout of this stroyline. They cud have simply maintained her as the only child......but they didn't..???.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged

thank u so much dear...

You are welcome. I have it in mp3 format too, if u would PM me your e-mail adress, i could send it to you.
My friend sent it to me.Wink

thanks nikila dear.. i have sent u PM and my email id... is the mp3 have the full song ya.. its so good na with romantic feel...tat too in serials its so nice..and do u know who have sung the song...

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Originally posted by kuttyponnu

How come Lavanya came to talk to Thulasi and told her everyting without even consulting her brother. By the way why does she feel her mother and Charu cannot be asked to forget as they will be pushing TA into a loveless marriage.
Charu must be particularly insensitive if she does not see that TA is so indifferent to her

Why did they have to mention that Charu is a orphan? Who are her biological parents? I feel this orphan thingy has something to do with the whole layout of this stroyline. They cud have simply maintained her as the only child......but they didn't..???.Day Dreaming

ya ya i too feel charu would be thulasi's sister.... as her real mum would have had illegal child so has runaway...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_g

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Actually many had guessed it right but had to maintain the suspenceROFL

Okay friends, lets grill Tamizh aka DeepakEvil SmileLOL

I felt bad for Tamizh yesterday, when that Mano hold his collar and pushed him out...Thuls shall have spoke up for him at least when he was gone..the look on him when he saw Thul at the window,,he was heartbroken, not even aware of why this sudden change on Thul but i guess he is to be blamed here since he too kept her under the dark for a while.

Melzkutty, adhu yaaru indha pudhu character Mano?  Oh, Mohan became Mano, or you are turning into Atina junior?  Which is it?Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top