Thendral

Thendral July 12 -16 Updates & Discussions (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 18

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
thanks da gudgal for the wonderful update....

Thulz not going to college.......Confused.......this was her ultimate dream and now..........????????
So far only others were obstacles for her and now she herself has becomes an obstacle for her, but with so much pain she is totally shattered and scared if she would tell everything to TA if she meets him.

Lavanya cannot be blamed now, Anand's evil words worked out.
Now Anand -> Lavanya -> Thulsi ultimately confused them , saying TA is still to make a desisiona and trying to confess to Thulz.....which is not true as he has decided long back that it is only Thulz.......

Now Thulz also thinks he is yet to make a desicion on whether to accept her or not as he has already been committed to another girl,  inspite of the truth that lav/Thulz knows that TA still loves only Thulasi. So Thulz thinks that if she avoids TA he would go ahead with the comittment, but i dont think he will leave this matter as such.....

But at all cases missing the college still makes things worse.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalOLGNESVani19eljayatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral July 12 -16 Updates & Discussions (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudgal

TA is waiting outside the college for thools to come, he keeps looking everywhere but no <font color="#3300ff" size="3">charu</font>. His phone rings, FIL(father in law) says they are going to see the house he has purchased for them, asks TA to come.

The guard comes and tells TA dont stand for long time. TA is all Ouch why <font color="#0000ff" size="3">charu </font>didnt come.

</div>

<div>
he he...........LOL....

first i was like why charu is coming to college? i thought ok i missed something, then i understood it was thulz......

we ourself have so much confusion on charu/Thulasi......TA must really be having confusion ,it is his life......Big smileLOLLOL

i corrected it there in the first part da......Big smile

will he wait for Charu???????

Ouch

LOL

Edited by subbali - 15 July 2010 at 4:07am

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
TA's fil is all shocked. I hope he does a detective work again on TA with the bank manager as he did before.
First time the manager complimented him.

Now imagine what the new lady would tell??????LOLLOLLOLLOL

It would be deftly against TA,( may be  for T and T if he decides to cancel the wedding ).....

He is caught red handed now in the college.....lavanya would cook up the matter when they meet now.....prob if the fil asks about it to them.......may be she wd say he went there to help somone...

but i think charu's dad wont leave the matter so easily

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalVani19eljay

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Gudgal for the update and atina ma for the pictures, its like watching the serial itself ClapClapClap.

TA marubadiyum mattikittaya? I just hope Charu's father cancel the wedding.

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, gudgal!  TA is responsible for many of his problems, such as giving the documents to Murugesan, not coming out with the truth to Kalyani or to MM about his engagement, not telling Lavanya about Thulasi, and finally, skipping the office to go to the college to see Thulasi and telling Charu's dad that he is at work.  He is getting caught in the trap of his own lies.

I liked his character so much better when he was trying to help Anand and Thulasi, and I thought his conversations with Charu were really cute when he called her Bangalore lollypop.  That reminds me, by calling her such cute names, he gave her also a false impression that he cared for her.  At least Thulasi knows that he cares for her and she cares for him.  Poor Charu, she cares so much for him, and doesn't know that he cares for someone else!  Right now, my sympathies are with Charu.

kuttyponnuCarynVani19

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal and atina for the update and picturesClap.

I had always sympathy for Charu, but seeing the true lovers like that is really sad, paavom Thulasi....
This week or next it is Charu's turn to cry, i guess.

AnnaJayElystiaVani19

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Thanks gudgal
Thulasi missing her first day to avoid Thamizh shows how much she truly loves him. I like the irony of Mohan attending his first day whilst his sister misses out, as it will likely end up with Thulasi passing first class and Mohan kambi counting or suspended for his ganja trade!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJaykuttyponnuTheivaCarynVani19

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
[QUOTE= Poor Charu, she cares so much for him, and doesn't know that he cares for someone else!  Right now, my sympathies are with Charu.
[/QUOTE]
Poor Charu is what I feel as well but somehow the actress playing the role of Charu does not evoke the feeling of sympathy. Thulasi comes across as a tragic figure and very pretty and vulnerable. Charu comes across as too self possessed and some how not genuinely good natured. Maybe a  more gentle and vulneable looking actress would have been better. I think if the girl playing Thulasi was playing Charu she might have got more sympathy.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayTheivabrinny_gVani19Caryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top