Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral July 12 -16 Updates & Discussions (Page 18)

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Yaaa...Me too agree!!

And i think that T&T scene will come on Friday becoz in the Promo they showed it that it happens in the night...Soo i think that scene will be shown on Friday...Maybe as Weekend Tension!!! Tongue

Edited by Shammu26 - 19 July 2010 at 6:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eljay

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Yaaa...Me too agree!!

And i think that T&T scene will come on Friday becoz in the Promo they showed it that it happens in the night...Soo i think that scene will be shown on Friday...Maybe as Weekend Tension!!! Tongue

yeah u may be right..ha ha.. friday tension..for weekend..

Edited by sweetygrey - 19 July 2010 at 6:42am
SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

I think the trailer is not in one sequence - just bits and pieces from here and there - that cud be the reason why we are puzzled as howTA's arrived in Thuls-oda house.Tongue

I really feel so painful seeing these 2 lovely ppl in distress - which in factmarks their excellent performances -hats off to the whole crew involved in the making of <font color="#0000ff">Thendral</font>including Padma/Anand whom we despise most..without them the serial would be total failure too!!Clap

yes u are absolutely correct this show is on due to the negative characters role...superb
krishfan Senior Member
krishfan
krishfan

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
i agree that the trailer is not sequenced. Most likely the scene we all are waiting for will take place on Friday since that scene was shown to be taken at night time. Most likely TA would go home and his mom confronting him about being in front of the college would take place before that. I think that the friends will help TA but Anand man he is going to try to do something. All I am praying for is that Charu does not help TA get out of this mess because if she does then it is like mandatory for TA to get married to Charu. But this week is looking too good rite now can't wait at all. Man There is like a good 12 hours left for me until Thendral starts. A request to whomever is writing what happened on today;s episode. Please write it as fast as you can because i Can't WAIT TO WATCH!!!!
autumnsconcerto Senior Member
autumnsconcerto
autumnsconcerto

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subbali

Originally posted by Sue Nair

[QUOTE=Shammu26]Here is the link of that Promo!!

I saw this trailer again and realised that its Mohan who pushed Thuls. Wat bloody rite has that scoundrel to find fault in Thuls? His hands shd be chopped off...!!AngryAngry and MM just kept quiet???Censored
 Clap

Is Thuls chased out of the house? Why is Anand there? Has he come to arrest our TA and for wat reason?
I think anand scene is like overhearing the friends conversation at the park and thinking what problem he would further add to TA
Angry
Did that Thirupusundari lodge a report against him?   She has filed with the inspecor who is already waiting for a chance to put TA into trouble .

If that happens where will Thuls go? Will Deepa come to her assistance? But Deepa's mum is another heartless woman...and Deepa's dad is going down hill due to some illness..which we have yet to know..!!.Shocked Perhaps Anand might use this as an opportunity to invite Thuls to his hse under the pretex of wanting to help her and TA.Confused

Even i m confused where thulz will go if she is thrown out. probably he would fight and convince them he would explain the engagement matter and come back and promise them that he would deftly marry her and leave her there

but my doubt is how did TA land up in thulasi's house????

1) Deepa must have told what happened to thulasi

2) MM himself calling TA and wanted to enquire about the matter and that time bcos of some confusion thulasi must have been thrown out.....

It might not have  been Deepa or MM. It might have been Patti after realizing her son had gone bonkers again. She could have easily called TA, since he gave them his phone number.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
It might not have been Deepa or MM. It might have been Patti after realizing her son had gone bonkers again. She could have easily called TA, since he gave them his phone number.

yes u are absolutely correct on patti..

Go to top