Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing the promo Shammu, I have edited your post with the youtube video..everyone can watch it directly from page 15=)

Oh boy..the new promo looks very intense...After seing MMs reactions, I hope he really kicked out Thulasi for her own good, why would he be angry if he too wanted to ask Tamils family about T n T alliance?? he has to have some good intention behind his harsh cold act. Tamils most looks so pissed off, i hope they do find Murugesan before Tamil is been arrested.

I am scared Tamil will take Thul to his house, his mother will be pissed off and police may come to arrest him during that time so TAs mother may blame Thul and Thul will be on the road🤔 

Only Charus father can help out Tamil or the maybe Thilaga or namma villain wakes up and put an condition..he will bail out Tamil but only if Thul marries him🤢  she also may go to Sundari and begs her to withdrop the complaint??

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
and ya ya now this week its gonna be very interesting frends... and we may be having a chance to hear tat BGM again i feel.. wow so romantic week.. and look at tamil how he held thulasi in his arms so beautiful lovely.. wat u guys think?? ha ha ..       
SweetyGreen thumbnail
wow see wat an romantic lovely shot with thulasi in the arms of tamil.. its so cute....

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think TA will go home and meet his mother. He will try to bluff but his mother will call it and start with her theatrics and waterworks(& trademark dialogue..."intha kalyanum mattum nadekulana, enna ponuma than papai"...yaddi yaddi yaya). But before he can reply, the police will come led by none other than Anand.

Here TA will finally understand that Anand is a rat (a big, fat, furry one!). They will arrest him in front of TA's mother. More pulambal from her but they'll drag him of to jail anyway.

TA's REAL friends will then either:

A) Post bail and get him out. (Very unlikely...)
B) Make some sort of deal with TA's bank manager (Thirupurasundari...lol what a funny/long name😆) along the lines of...we'll find the guy in one day or one last chance please or we have a plan...stuff like this.
C) Capture the idiot who was giving TA trouble beforehand and produce him in front of the police inspector (AP) and bank manager before police get to TA.

Meanwhile at Thul's home (is it really a home, more like hell but anyways...) she is crying in her room. Her step-mom (Padma) is probably interrogating her about Tamil's impromptu visit. Thuls (as we all know) will blubber some sort of excuse to try and save TA. Padma will call her bluff.

While those two argue/cry...MM and Patti will interfere. The house will be divided (Thuls supporters and non-Thuls supporters), until MM asks her the dreaded question:

"Do you love TA?" (Or something like that...)

And Thuls (as we all know) will tell the whole truth...sadly.

At this point Padma will smile manically and rub this fact into all the pro-Thuls supporters' faces. She will also be accompanied by her beloved son (Mohan). Then Padma will probably make snide remarks about her step-daughter's character.

MM will be shocked that his beloved daughter would do this. Patti, however will try to protect poor Thuls, as will Pavithra (but she will be told to shut up by her not-so-nice mommy). MM will stand around numbly and believe whatever bullshit his wife is feeding him.

It will culminate in him promising Padma that he will never disobey her again (such a slave😡, talk up man!) and ignoring poor Thuls again. So an already bad day turns worse for our Thuls.

Padma and Mohan's day, however, has become much...MUCH...better.😛

Anyways, MM becomes mindless and a wife worshiper. Later that day, Padma will probably goad Thuls and link her and TA together in a bad way (Padma saying stuff like you probably slept with him (TA), you are going to run away with him (TA) or some shit like that)...pissing of Thuls and Patti.

They will hold their tongues until, in a fit of anger they talk back. When they do...Padma reigns supreme and tells MM to push his daughter out of the house. When he is hesitant, Mohan will gladly do so instead (like mother, like son..."sigh"😕).

TA (who probably came around to apologize to the family and bullshit about never interfering in their lives again and leaving Thuls forever and ever😭...) will catch her (quite heroically) and glare at her stupid family. He'll probably shout at them and vice-versa.  

Then one of three things will happen:

1)He leaves Thuls at Deepa's, Kalyani's or a hostel (most likely).

2) He will take her home with him, surprising everyone (and making his anni very, VERY happy😆!)

3) He will let her stay at her family's house after winning the argument with them. (Very,very unlikely😉)

This is my prediction. I am sorry if I have unintentionally offended any of you guys. Don't get me wrong, I like Thuls😆...she just cries a little too much for my liking! I would be so mad if this whole promo was a dream though😡! I hope it's real, just to see how Thuls will handle it...

So what do you think guys (if you have read up till here👏)? Should I add anything else/ any other suggestions?

Edited by autumnsconcerto - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
[QUOTE=Aahaana]Welcome to Thendral and IF Tamil section Ranjua, please join us to disuss about Thendral serilas updates, preditions etcetc😳

Thanks Aahaana! Very excited to discuss these weeks episodes with you guys!
Ranu. thumbnail
welcome to this wonderful forum ranuja12... and have a gala time here...
and thanks for appreciating our predictions...
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! 😃 Im super pumped for this week, I don't think I'll get much other work done.... hahaha
But semma twist.It was so sweet when tamizh holding her arms and burst out in anger
i hope its a dream of thulasi or someone else😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetygrey

wow see wat an romantic lovely shot with thulasi in the arms of tamil.. its so cute....

Wow! which episode is this? Look at Tamzih's reaction - he is becoming more & more tensed now - must be due to Thuls knowing the truth abt his engagement to Charu and he is afraid of losing Thuls forever.....he looks so desparate. Thulasi seems to be so confused and afraid..yet her love for our lover boy is so true..Looking forward to seeing this episode...pavam.....wat a tragedy for this awesome couple.!!. 😭

I am one person who don't like to see lovers separated....not just in movies or serials but in reality too.....😉

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shammu26

Here is the link of that Promo!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqnmaGP69DA[/YOUTUBE]

Aiyoo...that wicked woman Padma pushed Thuls and she almost fell...luckily our hero held her on time. OMG....this must be an interesting episode....can't wait to see it. Why did Thuls dad allowed Padma to push Thuls? Was he angry with Thuls for being in love with TA? 😡

Thanks Shammu....I was wondering wat you girls were talking abt TA holding T....now I know..thanks dear...😃

I saw this trailer again and realised that its Mohan who pushed Thuls. Wat bloody rite has that scoundrel to find fault in Thuls? His hands shd be chopped off...!!😡😡 and MM just kept quiet???🤬

Poor Thuls without a mum's support and love this girl grew up in a loveless atmosphere - her dad MM is brainless and was under his wife's spell....its only now she has discovered that someone other than her Patti has come in the form of TA wanting to take care for her. I don't trust her dad MM.....he can quickly change his mind once again and start ill treating Thuls listening to that wicked Padma.😡

Is Thuls chased out of the house? Why is Anand there? Has he come to arrest our TA and for wat reason? Did that Thirupusundari lodge a report against him? Anand can pretend he is doing his duty but in actual fact happy that TA is going to be put behind bars..!! 🤢

If that happens where will Thuls go? Will Deepa come to her assistance? But Deepa's mum is another heartless woman...and Deepa's dad is going down hill due to some illness..which we have yet to know..!!.😲 Perhaps Anand might use this as an opportunity to invite Thuls to his hse under the pretex of wanting to help her and TA.😕

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago