Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eljay

I think Atina will do a telephone interview with Deepak and we will all get to hear it.  Oh wait, better still, we will all be able to take part in the interview because she is going to do a conference call!

That's what I was thinking when reading the news from Atina ma. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually many had guessed it right but had to maintain the suspence๐Ÿคฃ

Okay friends, lets grill Tamizh aka Deepak๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

over to yesterdays episode...

thanks for the wonderful update Theiva๐Ÿ‘ n pictures atina๐Ÿ˜›

I felt bad for Tamizh yesterday, when that Mano hold his collar and pushed him out...Thuls shall have spoke up for him at least when he was gone..the look on him when he saw Thul at the window,,he was heartbroken, not even aware of why this sudden change on Thul but i guess he is to be blamed here since he too kept her under the dark for a while.

Now..more aapu for him at the work...he should have came clean with it when he had the chance but now its too late..no way manager will listen to him so its fully deserved whatever action she will take toward him. Loss for him on professional front along with personal....he had his chances but screw them up so now he has to pay the price for it=(
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
frends i need tat background romantic song of thulasi tamil meeting.. pls find and post for me.....
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Tamil and Thulasi look at each other with much love and a very nice song in the background...

Mazhiye pon mazhai thuzhiye
En iru vizhiyil nee irukiraye
Vizhavaa naan vizhunthidava
Uzhirunthu nee ketkiraye

Ithazhe en sitrithazhe
En mouna mozhi nee pesariye
Varavaa naan vanthidava
Un varthaigal thaan ketkirathe
Kotti sellum thezhai pole
Vittu sellum vazhi ennavo
Suttu sellum senthheyai pole
Otti kozhum ranam sollavo
Ada thendral theendiya neram
En janal moodiya vegam
Thiravaamal ponaale athu paavam    

can any1 please say me were can i get the above song "otti kozhum ranam " please please really dat song is so nice..

please upload dat song in cooltoad plz
Edited by sweetygrey - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetygrey

frends i need tat background romantic song of thulasi tamil meeting.. pls find and post for me.....

Here the link for the song sweetgrey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEztjr8bbo

Hope you are happy now.๐Ÿ˜‰
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikila10

Here the link for the song sweetgrey

<font color="#000099">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWEztjr8bbo</font>

Hope you are happy now.๐Ÿ˜‰

thank u so much dear...

but i need in mp3 format....
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetygrey

thank u so much dear...

but i need in mp3 format....

You are welcome. I have it in mp3 format too, if u would PM me your e-mail adress, i could send it to you.
My friend sent it to me.๐Ÿ˜‰
Sue Nair thumbnail
[QUOTE=kuttyponnu]How come Lavanya came to talk to Thulasi and told her everyting without even consulting her brother. By the way why does she feel her mother and Charu cannot be asked to forget as they will be pushing TA into a loveless marriage.
Charu must be particularly insensitive if  she does not see that TA is so indifferent to her/QUOTE]

Why did they have to mention that Charu is a orphan? Who are her biological parents? I feel this orphan thingy has something to do with the whole layout of this stroyline. They cud have simply maintained her as the only child......but they didn't..???.๐Ÿ˜

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikila10

You are welcome. I have it in mp3 format too, if u would PM me your e-mail adress, i could send it to you.
My friend sent it to me.๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks nikila dear.. i have sent u PM and my email id... is the mp3 have the full song ya.. its so good na with romantic feel...tat too in serials its so nice..and do u know who have sung the song...
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Why did they have to mention that Charu is a orphan? Who are her biological parents? I feel this orphan thingy has something to do with the whole layout of this stroyline. They cud have simply maintained her as the only child......but they didn't..???.๐Ÿ˜

ya ya i too feel charu would be thulasi's sister.... as her real mum would have had illegal child so has runaway...