Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ayooo.....ithu enna puthusa IF la vera suspense a irukku?????😆😆
Enakku Thendral serial tensione thanga mudila, ippo ingekooda oru tension....it breaks my head...
don't know how long we have to wait for the suspense to be broken out....but it is our fate to wait for T&T' s marriage with patience ( soon i will become a patient.....😆😆😆😆😆)...like you Suba Akka i am toooo/three much into this serial......i think i don't have to say it.......
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks atinaa (today no confusion for me with the names even when you both have posted one after another) for sharing the information with us.

Like the others i am excited too..but i don't think T&T's marriage would be the surprise...sooner or later they surely would join...so it must be sth else...maybe i could be wrong.

@Suba:

Have a nice holiday without Thendral tension and enjoy the two months.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: subbali

atina,
Thanks for the surprise. It was really a good surprise for all fans of thendral particularly deepak fans. Actually i started watching thendral only when i saw deepak accidentally in a promo and now i need not say i have become crazy about the serial.
all characters ta, thulz,charu, vel, mm, friend of ta, lav , supporting char like pati, step mom, bank mgr, charu fly are all doing a great job.

Great going thendral. Keep up the same speed. Make us all more crazyyyyyy.
Atina once again thx for the surprise.
Suba

subbali....surprise ( a big one) yet to be announced....soon aishu or meli will do that....) wait until then,...but I promise...it will be a good one....and will make you all very happy...>!!!
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

subbali....surprise ( a big one) yet to be announced....soon aishu or meli will do that....) wait until then,...but I promise...it will be a good one....and will make you all very happy...>!!!

i think now i got it...........
the most awaited Fan Fiction........😃😃😃😃😃😃
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Subbali......wrong again.....Wrong guess.....SorryyyyyyY!!!!!! Edited by atina - 13 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Guess away Makkaleh... the

bigsurprise will be up in exactly 1 hour

The count down starts nowwwwwwwwwwwwww 👏....⭐️..
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Could the fans of Thendral ourselve vote who should pair up with whom....hmmmm....silly idea...but...

or

Deepak is going to act a film as a hero as this surprise said to make happy fans of Deepak especially.....
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

atina/meli/aishu.............

break the silence........i m waiting .............😍

thaanga mudiyala ennala..........
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Suba almost coming daa.. just fixing the other thread ...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Friends here is your surprise.... sorry for making you all wait this long 😳😆😆....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1439193

Surprise paarthittu ellorum oru oohoo podungooo 🥳... satham uzhagam pura olikattum!  😆