Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks subbali for the update and Atina for the pics, good job both of youπŸ‘πŸ‘.

The mondays episode was good.Like you Subbali said we cant predict what Lavanya could do, i dont think she would take a hasty decision by telling the truth to Thulasi, as she knows how much her brother loves Thulasi.Lavanya too loves her brother very much. She just thought that Thulasi and Thamizh dont have to do anything with each other after getting her the college seat.I think now she would talk to Nitheesh or to Deepa/Kalyani to get confirmed everything. But i dont think Lavanya is a girl who would want to hurt Charu, her new anni.She would think all the possibilities to solve this problem.

Let us see which solution the director shows us in this love triangle.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Suba for the update n atina for the pics=)

Actually it was Lavs who pillaiyarsuzhi pottufies for T & Ts love..Tamil only fall for Thuls after much bugging from Lavs so lets see whether it will be her who puts full stop or help her brother no matter what the consequences will beπŸ€” 

Tamil may get help from his anni..she will be more than happy to stop his marriage with Charu just to annoy her MILπŸ˜†

Anand has started to play his cards rightfully😑...lets see...maybe his revenge plans may help Tamil and he will end up being a bad loserπŸ˜†

Tamil should listen to his friends advise, if he by himself tell his manager about the fraudloan matter, she may co operate with him and be understanding, but if she finds it out on her own...God save him...def diciplianary action on him
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a wonderful update Subba?! It became super-O super with those fantastic pictures by Atinama!! Great job both of you!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ β­οΈ

Hope Lavs don't spill the beans yet to Thulsi/Deepa. I think she won't as she seems to be wise and not a 'Avasarakudukkai'.  😊  
Analum Anand kuzhappana kuzhappal antha maathiri... it could definitely confuse her. He put his words so cleaverly & cunningly 😑 and sounded as if Thulsi's love is all in return for the great favors TA had done to her... (saving her from Police case for Vel beating & College admission.) Sariyana villan-than! 😑

I think when she tries to go meet Thulsi /Deepa today, TA will be coming there too as he has started to meet his lover - Thulsi on the 1st day of College!.  πŸ˜‰

hello Hero sir (TA),  konjcham (Bank) Velai-aiyum appappa kavaninga Sir! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Illaina, periya problem vanthu mattikkaporeenga!

Ok, Let's see what happens today? 
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Subba.πŸ‘ Appaada! Oru vazhiyaa innaikku unmai ellaam velichchaththukku vanthaachu.😎
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sri..r u posting away spoiler😲😲 seeing ur comments..me too posted a long thinking suba has posted it nuπŸ˜† but suba hasnt posted it..lemme come back tomorrow n post itπŸ˜›
but u r right..me too is happyπŸ˜›
sasy0211 thumbnail
Thank you guys for the super fast thrilling updates....appada,i just released today after lavanya explained all the  truth A-Z to Thulasi.Anyway i hope that TA will be the lover n husband for Thulasi only.Hope she success in her study n become an Engineer as TA wish.Hope Thulasi will not hate TA.
But Thulasi really pity as today was the 1day she going to college but with SAD...  
vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

Update For Tuesday

Thulasi walks towards Lavanya ans says, if i give up all problems would be solved right.

Poor Thulasi. I cannot see Thulasi crying.......

autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Soooo SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭

Feel bad for Thuls...TA dude, you are done.🀒

But even if Thuls and TA agree to split, there are still TA's anni, Anand & newly awakened Vel.

But overall a very tragic episode...TA+Thuls seems really unlikely now.

But Lavanya's performance...simply wow!πŸ‘
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Confused what would TA be upto.....

Thulasi said she would not be meeting TA anymore in her life......
but will TA leave her....and would he be quiet until he knows the reason?????? Lets see.......

i dunno how they will be brought together after so much of drama......

Thulasi has now made up her mind....lets see.....

How can she totally avoid him????He would be waiting at the college......then shd would not be going to college or not????
vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think may be........ TA will get married to Charu
Hopefully this dun happen