CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - III (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 3 Page 149

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Seriously Don's final revenge is one of the worst cases I've ever seen,only thing I like in this case are the Abhi-Daya's last scene

and Madam T aur Devyana ka kya kehna,( i still ahte that entry of Taarika,on a treadmill in the FORENSIC LAB as Salunkhe's boss Dead )

and from this episode they ruined Muskaan's character which was totally not needed and Devyana was totally weird an excellent soap packege but a horrible detective and in this case those things of ACP being written on the body and Salunkhe speaking of that second personality etc. was stupid !!
es cases se hamare CID ki vaat lagani shuru huvi..aur Abhijeet ka ....samjhe na aap?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - III (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

and from this episode they ruined Muskaan's character which was totally not needed and Devyana was totally weird an excellent soap packege but a horrible detective and in this case those things of ACP being written on the body and Salunkhe speaking of that second personality etc. was stupid !!

not just salunke... Abhi saying all that!!!!!???OuchOuch hORRIBLE......Dead Why on earth will Abhi say all that??? Paagal kutte ne kaata hai???Angry

and that dialogue of acp to abhijeet when muskaan tells abt all that japanese etc... AngryAngry as if muskaan is a better detective than Abhi???? what rubbish!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
but abhi was not even looking at her at that time.....he started looking at her when  his "shani" started....how better sruthi was...Cry...

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Well whoever is responsible for this case behind the scenes, they all were bitten by a mad dog. It was beyond ridiculous. No one was sane while this one was made for sure. Whats was that voice changing stuff for, what was the don trying to do.  Utter Crap. How horrible the dubbing artist sounds, uffff, deafening.

Edited by prabha. - 11 July 2010 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhinder.thind

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

not just salunke... Abhi saying all that!!!!!???OuchOuch hORRIBLE......Dead Why on earth will Abhi say all that??? Paagal kutte ne kaata hai???Angry

and that dialogue of acp to abhijeet when muskaan tells abt all that japanese etc... AngryAngry as if muskaan is a better detective than Abhi???? what rubbish!!!!Angry

the creators seldom watch the show

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

but abhi was not even looking at her at that time.....he started
looking at her when his "shani" started....how better sruthi
was...Cry...

Pehle abhi kaise dekhta pehle ton ... LOL

Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 11 July 2010 at 11:48pm

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Exactly I was like how on earth could Abhi sir say this ?? sometimes these people go over the top with some scene and ruin it totally !! Abhi sir normally and casually could have asked ACP sir about it but these people ruined it
and as far as Muskaan's concerned I never liked her much but when I heard ACP say that to ABhi sir I was like Angry how can he compare Muskaan and Abhi sir !!!! its all bad direction,dialogues and screenplay they simply couldn't understand about how to put up such scenes

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhinder.kamboj

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

but abhi was not even looking at her at that time.....he started
looking at her when his "shani" started....how better sruthi
was...Cry...

Pehle abhi kaise dekhta pehle ton uska nishana Daya Sir pe tha... LOL

yes....she tried flirt with daya at first with her stupid earphoneAngry....what a horrible destiny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top