CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - III (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 149

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
this stupid madhumanasa calls him,hathi Angry

Idiot girl how dare you call my cutie bubly sweerheart like that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - III (Page 143)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I know what with all the wazan itna zayada hai dialogs all the time. Freddie was irritating me with that. And calling Daya Sir haathi was the limit. NON-SENSE.

goyal.sanchit

goyal.sanchit

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Read few pages of discussion now. IMO "the case of vanishing magician" is still somewhat better than the others. There have been worse cases in the past!

CID cases now are too weak in execution. Even when the plot is good there are too many loopholes! Angry But thats gonna happen when they have 2 shoot too much episodes too frequently.

For example the case where Dr. Salunkhe gives party and CID is held hostage started very good but the climax was pathetic!

I found that "Wedding Jitters" as one of the better episodes of CID because the investigation looked believable and the thread sequence was good. But then there was an unwanted subplot and glaring issue with the story.

CID finds letter in the Groom's pocket on which it is written that Richa's life is in danger and to go to the farmhouse. Later it is found that the letter was sent by 3rd party who married their son to the bride!!

1.) How did he get the letter ?

2.) When he got the letter he would straight away run to farmhouse and not go to the wedding hall and laugh at the bride wasting time!!

3.) Neither the bride nor the groom's family knew about "Richa". Then its surprising that 3rd party knew the exact name of her GF!

4.) And wouldnt the person simply try to call her gf and make sure she is allright and the plan would be busted!!

With such glaring loop holes in 1 of the better episodes of CID I do not even want to talk about the nonsense (strictly in terms of story) that is shown sometimes!

The earliest cases of CID were very good but with too frequent episodes (Biweekly format) the quality would only go down!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goyal.sanchit

the case where Dr. Salunkhe gives party and CID is held hostage started very good but the climax was pathetic!

I found that "Wedding Jitters" as one of the better episodes of CID because the investigation looked believable and the thread sequence was good. But then there was an unwanted subplot and glaring issue with the story.

CID at ransom.. Somehow being a filmy person i liked the episode...Abhi-Daya being shoen as heroes! Big smile
Wedding Jitters- the subplot was one of my all time favourites! Otherwose this episode coukdnot have been so special for me! Big smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Wow...missed the first part of Daya-Kidnap episode....but saw the last 10mins...enough to keep me happy till tomorrow. ClapClap

Look at the desperation on Abhijeet's face and in his dialogues. They had only one scene together in this episode, but we never felt it so.

Edited by visrom - 06 August 2010 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48Shagnika

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
What Brilliant acting by Dayanand Sir, O My God those chamber scenes I was finding it difficult to breath just seeing him act. In spite of breaks and interruptions it has the same effect of me every time I see it. Frankly the case did not make much sense to me but Daya Sir was awesome. That last chamber scene, his expressions and body language was BRILLIANT. I can't see him like that. I just love you too much Daya Sir.

Madhu Mansa & Family

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48jiya.visrom

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
hi just wanted to clear a doubt.. in some episode they showed tarika as salunkeys boss.... later on she was his assistant and called him sir ... how did this happen?

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rozeishere

hi just wanted to clear a doubt.. in some episode they showed tarika as salunkeys boss.... later on she was his assistant and called him sir ... how did this happen?
ye sab creative vaalon ki meherbani hein...LOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top