Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
do you think devyana is gonna hit people like that? its all fake....and its such an unwanted stuff
prabha. thumbnail

OK Bas Change topic. Change Topic. Let's discuss JOOTE MEIN GUN now.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

Don't even remind me. O God mere Daya Sir ke saath she was trying to flirt. Uffffffffffff. I used to get so mad at that non-sense. Thankfully Daya Sir ne kabhi dhyan nahin diya. Else it would have been unbearable for me to watch. But Abhi Sir phas gaye. Nikalo is Taarika ko yaar. I don't want her there. If Taarika and Sonali leave, sanity will return to Forensic Lab and Salunkhe will have better topics to converse.

i would like to see a forensic lab under fire eps...in which the holi powder,stupid egg boiler and two girls vanish
prabha. thumbnail

You bet, I HATE THE LAB. It makes me sick. Boiling Chemicals surrounding 3 jokers having the most immature conversation

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabha.

OK Bas Change topic. Change Topic. Let's discuss JOOTE MEIN GUN now.

that handsome bodyguard is now a busy villain in south movies.....thats why no good co stars in cid
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chinnu this wish of yours will soon be fulfilled,wo din zyaada dur nahi when these boiling gases will catch fire rather burst !!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fornsic lab nahi hoga na to bhi chalega..kabhi kabhi dikhate hein na..ki koi bureau mein lab se report leke aata hein...ye sabse better hein
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Stop discussing about DON'S FINAL REVENGE plsss... its sick!!! its utter crap...😡😡😡 kyun mood kharaab karte ho... that too going back to madam T and madam P???🤢🤢🤢

Murder in the interrogation room.... agaian daksh n Anjalika era episode... episode wise good one! pleasure to watch the entire team...👏

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Stop discussing about DON'S FINAL REVENGE plsss... its sick!!! its utter crap...😡😡😡 kyun mood kharaab karte ho... that too going back to madam T and madam P???🤢🤢🤢

Murder in the interrogation room.... agaian daksh n Anjalika era episode... episode wise good one! pleasure to watch the entire team...👏

shggy ye vahi episode hein na jab Daya sir eak interrogation karate samay eak ki mat ho jati hein?
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't understand this at all. I was watching a '98 case, Case Of The Terrified Witness, where they were freely showing National Geographic magazines etc.., but nowadays, they never really show a brand of items or products. Why? Also, why can't they hire the good actors like they used to before?????

Sorry for disrupting the flow of discussion, BTWEdited by debayon - 13 years ago