CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - III

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Cases aired on 11-Jul-2010
========================
545   Raaz Khooni Suhaag Jode Ka
634   CID Under Fire
635   Qatil Khiladi
544   The Case Of The Mysterious Daughter

Today's likely schedule (I could be totally wrong)
=========================
343   THE CASE OF THE MURDER IN THE INTERROGATION ROOM - 1
344   THE CASE OF THE MURDER IN THE INTERROGATION ROOM - 2
474   Case Of The Invisible Killer
477   The Don's Final Revenge

CID
Classics Re-run time today - 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Everyone was saying they prefer Don's Case any day lo bhai SONY walon ne tumhare ye baat to sun li ab dekho Taarika to treadmil pe aur Devyana ka sadu expression.

It still tops my MOST HORRIBLE CASES OF ALL TIME list. Such a wonderful team given such crap job to do, ACP out of character, Muskaan out of charatcer, Pure garbage case and two of my most disliked characters entered the show in this one.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
don's revenge is a funny case anyway....and is this invisible killer about an actress and  bodyguard?
yeah I think thats the one - JOOTE MEIN GUN case
Originally posted by prabha.

yeah I think thats the one - JOOTE MEIN GUN case

and this man was taller than daya i think...
Seriously Don's final revenge is one of the worst cases I've ever seen,only thing I like in this case are the Abhi-Daya's last scene

and Madam T aur Devyana ka kya kehna,( i still ahte that entry of Taarika,on a treadmill in the FORENSIC LAB as Salunkhe's boss 🤢 )

and from this episode they ruined Muskaan's character which was totally not needed and Devyana was totally weird an excellent soap packege but a horrible detective and in this case those things of ACP being written on the body and Salunkhe speaking of that second personality etc. was stupid !!
i still dont understand why they did this to muskan.....they killed the charm...what they wanted actually, to prove devyana is smarter than her....yeap its T's 1st eps too...oh no...
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Seriously Don's final revenge is one of the worst cases I've ever seen,only thing I like in this case are the Abhi-Daya's last scene

and Madam T aur Devyana ka kya kehna,( i still ahte that entry of Taarika,on a treadmill in the FORENSIC LAB as Salunkhe's boss 🤢 )

and from this episode they ruined Muskaan's character which was totally not needed and Devyana was totally weird an excellent soap packege but a horrible detective and in this case those things of ACP being written on the body and Salunkhe speaking of that second personality etc. was stupid !!
es cases se hamare CID ki vaat lagani shuru huvi..aur Abhijeet ka ....samjhe na aap?
Originally posted by Bhavanab

not just salunke... Abhi saying all that!!!!!??? hORRIBLE......🤢 Why on earth will Abhi say all that??? Paagal kutte ne kaata hai???😡

and that dialogue of acp to abhijeet when muskaan tells abt all that japanese etc... 😡😡 as if muskaan is a better detective than Abhi???? what rubbish!!!!😡