Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Ur contract with Shabz is null and void. Woh dhokebaaz hain aur Dutta ko dhokebaaz pasand nahin.

Sayz who ......
I m & will alwayz b loyal to Dutta ...!
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Shot: Pyaar Se Pyaare (Page 3)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NainaSengal

IF-Rockerz

NainaSengal

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
oh my god yaar.....its great....so emotinoal.....im crying dear

jnawaz

dusk

IF-Dazzler

dusk

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazia.icycool

Originally posted by dusk

Originally posted by nazia.icycool

OMG jaz u started a new OS???and wat abt the prev FF??i loved it and want u to complete it...im not gonna leave u Evil Smile

i still have to read this 1...im sure its gonna be amazing as always...gimme some tym till i read and then will comment later.. Big smile

EDITED:...yup im done with it jaz...i have no words to praise u dear..i loved the literary language u used here..amazing dialogs,beautiful direction ,awesome execution !!!it shows how much hardwork u did sweety!! Clap Clap

and yes it was a very pleasant surprise!! Wink LOL

well coming to the storythe start was too good..with dutta asking for forgiveness,dutta saying 'jaan'..aaaww that was sooo cute!i loved the way he was manaoing nakku...i guess this is the gori nakku isnt it?? Wink

are yaar even i was feeling shattered when nakku said all abt the shadi plans..i literally burst out crying jaz..bohot bada dhakka laga mujhe.. Cry Cry and i was just thinking ki kya nakku phir se sherni nahin bansakti ???awww..im feeling low!! Confused ....lekin ......lekin........when i read nakku's would be hubby's name....i was like ROFL ROFL ROFL ...oh god!!shock se mere aansoon sukhe nahin ki i satrted lafffin really badly!!!...the father's name is KK (khurana)and this 1 is maan and that too a business tycoon!!..so i guess i can imagine how this "maan" looks like!!! Wink Wink LOL ....aawww so we have these 2 hunks falling for nakku!!! Embarrassed Wink

mm..are yaar acha hua babi ko marwadia LOL LOL LOL enuff of her rona dona!! Tongue &..i really loved the convo tween TASHA..especially the last dialog dutta spoke..."ek baar jee bhar ke tumhein dekh loon"mein kaafi emotional hogayi thi Confused

so u did a FANTABULOUS n EXCELLENT job jaz...and u ARE gonna cont. writing!!!i love the way u pen down ur thoughts.. LOL
when i read nakku's would be hubby's name....i was like ROFL ROFL ROFL ...oh god!!shock se mere aansoon sukhe nahin ki i satrted lafffin really badly!!!...the father's name is KK (khurana)and this 1 is maan and that too a business tycoon!!..so i guess i can imagine how this "maan" looks like!!! Wink Wink LOL ....aawww so we have these 2 hunks falling for nakku!!! Embarrassed Wink it made me laugh too TASHA nd MANEET sath sath i guess in cmin epi we wd find geet too LOL

ya maneet n tasha together..TWO TOO HAAWT jodis together...ab bolo hyperventilation nahin hoga to kya hoga??aur hum kis ki side lenge??? ROFL ROFL ROFL jaz ne to humein pareshani mein daal diya...i hope that this ''maan''] is not going to be a ''dusht daanav for nakku"!! ROFL ROFL ..thanx jaz me loving this track!! Wink LOL
i dnt knw abt nakku dusht davan but i guess if dutta wd meet geet so he kan dhak dhak for her ROFL partnerz xchangd!! Wink ab kse ka b sath do koe fark nae parta dnw me se ek to khush hoga hi LOL

jnawaz

mariescott14

IF-Dazzler

mariescott14

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hey jaz
love this ff yaar..it was so beautifully written...its as if watching the entire thing on scene
my poor duttaCryCry...uska dil tooth gaya
and u bought maanShockedShocked
how can any on choose between dutta and maan...even till now i am getting confused who is hotterLOLLOL..pls jaz make it a two shot and reapir dutta dil...and bring geet too so maan gets distractedLOLLOL

jnawaz

desigrl414

Goldie

desigrl414

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
very well written! i enjoyed reading it, but the ending was soo sad! i always imagine naku and datta finding each other in the end.

jnawaz

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Absolutely brilliant OS Jaz! (I am working on replying to the FFs this weekend.. So a little more delay.. EmbarrassedLOL)

You know, I remember my 12th grade English teacher tell me "Any piece of literature that moves you is good literature". And well, move me this OS did. Although not in a pleasant way.

The only thing I hate more than ignorantly racist/sexist fools are people who can't stand up for what they believe. Nakku had a choice - she had a CHOICE to marry Maan or not - but she NEVER had the choice to decide whether she would tell her father about Dutta or not. She HAD to tell him about Dutta.  Even if she wanted to marry Maan afterward to keep her father happy, she HAD to tell him about Dutta. She had to!

Why? Because while by marrying  Maan she's upholding her father's happiness - by telling him about Dutta she would be being fair to his love and emotions too. The man loves her - and it is absolutely CRUEL of her not to at least try to preserve him from the upcoming heart break. It was cruel of her to not even try to acknowledge his existence, his love and his resulting devastation. Absolute cruel and definitely the easy way out.

If she'd told Ganpat about Dutta, she could have let him know that I love this guy but I'm willing to leave him for you. If you are happy with me marrying Maan in spite of loving Dutta then I promise you that I'll do my best to love Maan as well as I can. I will let go of Dutta for you - but I need you to know about him for his sake. Dutta deserves to be recognized - his pain deserves to be validated. It does! And by not telling her father, Nakku's taken the easy way out. She decided for Dutta what his fate would be and then she sounded the verdict. She didn't fight for him and she didn't even give him a chance to fight for his own happiness. She hit the gavel, pronounced him worthy of such heartbreak and went on to sentencing. I am sorry. I do NOT approve.

Nakku is a strong character and I was used to her ability to be fair and just - and that if someone was to get hurt, she's usually opt to take the most of it. But here she's left Dutta with the helplessness and the pain without any solace. She's in pain but she gets to counter that with her father's happy face. What does Dutta get? She gets to move on and no matter what anyone else says, love isn't permanent so one day she will learn to love Maan and be happy with him. But what does Dutta's future look like? Sentenced to pain without a chance to fight for himself? Helplessness and excruciatingly depressing existence? And I would be fooling myself if I believe that he'd finally find love too - as helpless as he feels today in the face of his love, I am willing to bet that he is never going to come close to it again lest it hurts just as much.

I HATE how Nakku handled this. I hate it. I don't care if she's hurt in the process - because honestly, she's hurt by choice (her own choice) whereas Dutta's had to entertain a blow for no fault (or choice) of his own.

*upset muh*

Lol, sorry about the rant. I just HAD to comment as I read this for lunch abhi. Now I have to go finish work.. LOL

*Edit Add*

So as I was sitting in rush hour traffic, trying to get home, I found a moment to ponder over this OS some more (Yes, I am still thinking about the OS - that's how much it's disturbed/moved me. And that fact should be taken a testament to how well you wrote this!). I realize that the real reason I'm upset here is because no one spoke for Dutta in this instance!

Ganpat spoke for Maan, Nakku spoke for Ganpat and Dutta spoke for Nakku when he asked her what about her life and her happiness. But NO ONE spoke for Dutta!! No one fought for his happiness or stood for his rights - no one. And that is just not fair! Nakku had a predicament, so she came upon a decision and then just went along with it. She didn't ask Dutta - don't tell me that those few hit and miss calls were enough to constitute an "attempt"; an unexpected change in routine cannot validate a life changing decision made without your consent! Dutta wasn't expecting the calls, so he can't be held accountable for not receiving them. And Nakku taking the decision on her own is still bearable - I guess - but after she took the decision, she wasn't even considerate enough to give Dutta a chance to get used to it!?! She address him by name and gave Maan his place all too abruptly - given that she had made up her mind, but HE didn't KNOW!! If she wanted to be "formal" with him - like they weren't in love any more and the relationship didn't matter - then the least she could do was start by being "formally considerate" to him!

*sigh* Can you tell I really, really dislike people who think they have the right to decide for other people and not fight for what they stand for? LOL

Edited by -Fivr- - 23 July 2010 at 6:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazRockChicGirl

TIA.Tia

IF-Rockerz

TIA.Tia

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Dear Jaz I just LOVED the shot Story But But BUt.. I want the Damn FF update.. You know na that I'm crazily in love with the FF of yours called Dreams can come True... Pls Pls Pls do update it fast yaar.. I'm dying to read the update of the FF.. Pls I'm begging you

jnawaz

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 23 July 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

Dutta said. "Tum shayad meri nahin rahi, lekin main?main humesha tumhra hi rahunga."

this line was so emotionalCry and romanticEmbarrassed

very sad fan fic...sad ending for tashaCry

jnawaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top