Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

nazia.icycool

IF-Dazzler

nazia.icycool

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusk

Originally posted by nazia.icycool

OMG jaz u started a new OS???and wat abt the prev FF??i loved it and want u to complete it...im not gonna leave u Evil Smile

i still have to read this 1...im sure its gonna be amazing as always...gimme some tym till i read and then will comment later.. Big smile

EDITED:...yup im done with it jaz...i have no words to praise u dear..i loved the literary language u used here..amazing dialogs,beautiful direction ,awesome execution !!!it shows how much hardwork u did sweety!! Clap Clap

and yes it was a very pleasant surprise!! Wink LOL

well coming to the storythe start was too good..with dutta asking for forgiveness,dutta saying 'jaan'..aaaww that was sooo cute!i loved the way he was manaoing nakku...i guess this is the gori nakku isnt it?? Wink

are yaar even i was feeling shattered when nakku said all abt the shadi plans..i literally burst out crying jaz..bohot bada dhakka laga mujhe.. Cry Cry and i was just thinking ki kya nakku phir se sherni nahin bansakti ???awww..im feeling low!! Confused ....lekin ......lekin........when i read nakku's would be hubby's name....i was like ROFL ROFL ROFL ...oh god!!shock se mere aansoon sukhe nahin ki i satrted lafffin really badly!!!...the father's name is KK (khurana)and this 1 is maan and that too a business tycoon!!..so i guess i can imagine how this "maan" looks like!!! Wink Wink LOL ....aawww so we have these 2 hunks falling for nakku!!! Embarrassed Wink

mm..are yaar acha hua babi ko marwadia LOL LOL LOL enuff of her rona dona!! Tongue &..i really loved the convo tween TASHA..especially the last dialog dutta spoke..."ek baar jee bhar ke tumhein dekh loon"mein kaafi emotional hogayi thi Confused

so u did a FANTABULOUS n EXCELLENT job jaz...and u ARE gonna cont. writing!!!i love the way u pen down ur thoughts.. LOL
when i read nakku's would be hubby's name....i was like ROFL ROFL ROFL ...oh god!!shock se mere aansoon sukhe nahin ki i satrted lafffin really badly!!!...the father's name is KK (khurana)and this 1 is maan and that too a business tycoon!!..so i guess i can imagine how this "maan" looks like!!! Wink Wink LOL ....aawww so we have these 2 hunks falling for nakku!!! Embarrassed Wink it made me laugh too TASHA nd MANEET sath sath i guess in cmin epi we wd find geet too LOL

ya maneet n tasha together..TWO TOO HAAWT jodis together...ab bolo hyperventilation nahin hoga to kya hoga??aur hum kis ki side lenge??? ROFL ROFL ROFL jaz ne to humein pareshani mein daal diya...i hope that this ''maan''] is not going to be a ''dusht daanav for nakku"!! ROFL ROFL ..thanx jaz me loving this track!! Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazKalyWayne07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Shot: Pyaar Se Pyaare (Page 2)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flowergirl_O

Groupbie

flowergirl_O

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
OMG...i loved this update...it was so sad but at the same time so sweet...fuppi please conitnue this and make dutta and naku get together... i loved the song and now i listen to it like all the time... that's the best part about all your updates that they have some of the best songs ever which i probably would never had heard without you... i just loved how they still love each other even though they're being separated...i cried throughout the entire time i was reading...please make this a ff...i would really love it if you continues this...i just realized that this is the first time i commented right after you sent me the pm...thanks

jnawazKalyWayne07

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Jaz....Amazing yaar....Clap

I had goosebumps reading it....The last I had these goose bumps was when I watched jai-Bani scene in KS!!! Wow! I hardly read One Shots and FFs but this was SOMETHING!!! will wait for more......

and yes....u reminded me this song....thx a ton for this....This used to be my fav once upon a time...Makes me nostalgic.......thx a ton sweetie! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Wow! Loved it Jaz...U wud be surprised but I have always wondered what would be dutta's story if he had met Naku first..or met Naku before he took to a life of crime. would his life be different?
But I hate lovers seperating. pls do an epilouge and let maan find geet or DD and let my cutie unite with his little birdie.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 July 2010 at 6:28pm

jnawazDancingdoll

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Wow! Loved it Jaz...U wud be surprised but I have always wondered what would be dutta's story if he had met Naku first..or met Naku before he took to a life of crime. would his life be different?
But I hate lovers seperating. pls do an epilouge and let maan find geet or DD and let my cutie unite with his little birdie.

Jaz....Maan is Mr DD (Dhak Dhak) and I was destined to be DD (DancingDoll)....so, Bappa has Maan destined for me...always....Mrs and Mr DD....Get me in the picture, I will make Maan elope with me (by hook or crookWink) and Naku can be happy with Dutta....

*Pats her chetak horse*....I am all ready aur chetak waapis nahi aayegaa! WinkWink

waise Shreya, aajkal Dutta phir se achcha lagne laga hai (ab se he has started getting this wet eyes for Naku)...but what can I do...I have a contract with Shabz....Can't loiter around the garden! LOLLOL

Edited by Dancingdoll - 12 July 2010 at 7:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazprincessmithaiRockChicGirl

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Jaz....Maan is Mr DD (Dhak Dhak) and I was destined to be DD (DancingDoll)....so, Bappa has Maan destined for me...always....Mrs and Mr DD....Get me in the picture, I will make Maan elope with me (by hook or crookWink) and Naku can be happy with Dutta....

*Pats her chetak horse*....I am all ready aur chetak waapis nahi aayegaa! WinkWink

waise Shreya, aajkal Dutta phir se achcha lagne laga hai (ab se he has started getting this wet eyes for Naku)...but what can I do...I have a contract with Shabz....Can't loiter around the garden! LOLLOL

Ur contract with Shabz is null and void. Woh dhokebaaz hain aur Dutta ko dhokebaaz pasand nahin.

jnawaz

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Hey jaz....awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............How r u yaar?!..............Plzzzzzzz pm me when u update..............Dancing

jnawaz

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Kuch karna bhi mat ......just stay content with what u hav ...
Samjhi kya .
LOL.LOL!

jnawaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top