CID

Sachin and Tasha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hey has anyone noticed that Sachin and Tasha get paired up a lot now.They also share so much with one another....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khula_Saand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin and Tasha" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhinder.thind

IF-Dazzler

bhinder.thind

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Hey If i am not wrong, I have replied to one of your post like this and advised you to go through the "rule and regulation" sticky thread..I don't think you have done that yet... Once again requesting you to avoid threads trying to make couples... It is Crime Detection not Love Detection..So please go through that thread,have a look at rules ..Moreover, I would suggest you to participate in ongoing threads instead of making new thread... That will give you idea about discussion takes place here and would earn you respect from other senior members..I expect No reply after this message..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshyaBellastieljiya.Shagnikaprabha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top