Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Up-Down:Old-New

28th Dec 09 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Jennifer Winget Back in Dill Mill Gayee

Jennifer Winget returns back in Dill Mill Gaye as Dr.Riddhima Gupta. A small chit chat with her on her return and her entry scene.

28th Dec 09 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Star News Jennifer Winget Back in Dill Mill Gayee HQ

7th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish 3 Idiots Feature

Siddhant/Sid, JP and Jignesh/Jiggy are at basketball court. They are giving tips to play basketball.

7th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Star News 3 Idiots Feature HQ

7th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS-All is Well Feature

Riddhima tells Abhimanyu/Abhi, Atul and Nikita/Nikki reason why Armaan left her after gun shot incident. Next part Sid, Naina, Yuvi and JP are sitting in canteen when Atul comes there holding mike in hand along with Riddhima and Nikki. They ask them what are thy doing. JP says having green tea. Riddhima says he is not going to reduce having it. Then JP says Riddhima she only told him to have it to which she says she met him for the first time today. JP says in his dreams. Atul says Riddhima comes in his dreams. Riddhima says out. All laugh.

7th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish All Is Well-Armaan's Truth Old Gang and Interns Interaction HQ

12th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan SBB Aaj Tak Basketball Match Feature

They showed glimpses of basketball match between Seniors and Juniors. There was a small chat with Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan.

12th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Interns Basketball Match HQ

19th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan SBB Aaj Tak Khud Ko Kya Samajti Hai Song Sequence Feature

They showed shooting of song sequence Khud JKo Kya Samajti Hai between Siddhant/Sid-Riddhima/Ridz. There was a small chat with Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan. 

19th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Aaj Tak Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Song Sequence HQ

22nd Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saaizhs Sid Accepts His Mistake Karan Wahi-Jenifer Winget JeRan Offscreen Masti

Siddhant accepts his mistake about the pictures in front of everyone.
There was a small chat with Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan. Later Yuvraaj, Naina and JP pull Karan leg.

22nd Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SR Accept Mistake Karan-Jennifer/Interns Offscreen Masti HQ

4th February 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Star News-Armaan Back in DMG?

They showed some scenes of AR/KaJen while Behti Hawa Sa song.

We see Riddhima lying unconscious. She opens her eyes and her hand tries to reach out to Armaan standing in front of her. Then we see Armaan removing her payal (wasn't it broken) and kangan from her hand. He writers a letter and leaves.

Next scene we saw was Riddhima in a room which is filled with her and Armaan's pictures on the wall. Riddhima reads letter and breaks down. Sid is also there. We then see her running out of the room (She probably runs to find Armaan and falls in water I guess)

Jennifer said they are shooting for sequence where they have come to Panchgani to search for Armaan.

The man who shot Armaan's portion was his duplicate. In the end SBS reporter Nimisha Jaitley said they would request the Production team to bring back Armaan as they need him in the show.

5th February 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Star News-JeRan Feature

It started with SR scenes from the promo. The song Roop Tera Mastana was being played in the background. Jennifer how she came to search for Armaan and talks about hypothermia. Karan Wahi says Dr.Siddhant who has zero interest in Doctor is going to treat her you can imagine what will happen😆😆

Jennifer says she would say once thing since they have come here he (Sid) is helping her, taking care and how sweet of him. She hits his shoulder😆😆 Sid says once Riddhima wakes up you will see what will happen to which she says Riddhima is unconscious😆😆

Anchor says what if Armaan sees them. Jennifer says Riddhima won't have to clear anything as she is unconscious. She came searching for him and if she find him she will go to him. Karan says Sid would apologize to Armaan. He has big dole's😆😆

5th February 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Aaj Tak-JeRan Feature

Reporter says we said na that romance track in everyone's life is not the same now see Dill Mill Gayee. Here romance track is becoming very filmy. Imagine cold night, beautiful heroine and a very romantic hero. Think what would have happen then.

Sid is carrying Riddhima then he puts her down on yellow grass. Karan Wahi and Jennifer are sitting on chair and Jennifer sprays fake snow on Karan and says Merry Christmas. Karan says you can see she is not as shareef as she seems to be😆😆

Reporter says finally Dr Sid Guzarish is completed. See how Sid is carrying Riddhima and taking her inside a hut. Sadly Riddhima is not aware about this. All this while the song Guzarish from Ghajni is playing in the background.

Jennifer says from past 2 weeks days she (Ridz) are searching for Armaan, Armaan kaha hai kaha hai kaha hai and laughs. Karan point son tv screen and says Armaan you are watching tv. Jennifer laughs. Karan further says you would have understood our ishara (hint)

Karan says because of cold Riddhima has fallen ill and how he (Sid) helps her out and how things unfold.

Reporter says god knows how much pain will Riddhima will bear bcoz of Armaan and sadly even Sid has to beat along with Riddhima. He doesn't know how to help her. The show Sid putting blanket on Riddhima, trying to wake her up.

Reporter says in this time Dr.Atul said this to do something hearing which he got shocked. The scene Atul tells Sid he will have to increase Ridz body temperate and asks him to use anything that is available hot water, hot air and even his body heat. Report said let's see if Sid listens to Atul advice or lets her get freeze in cold.

7th February 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Star News  Rose Day Special-Karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget JeRan Feature

The episode starts with the song Jashn-E-Bahara from the movie Jodha Akbar playing while they show clips of various jodi's through out the song from Rose Day Special feature.

The Reporter Sandeep Pandya says few words on Rose Day. They show headlines for today's episode. The song Jashn-E-Bahara is playing Jodha Akbar while they show clips of various jodi's with in a rose frame box. In the end Avinash Mukherjee-Avika Gor aka Anandi-Jagya of Balika Vadhu wish Happy Rose Day.

Sandeep Pandya reads a letter send by a viewer. He then says let's see how our television stars celebrate rose day. The song Jashn-E-Bahara is playing while they show clips of various jodi's.

The reporter Nimisha Jailtely says Dr.Siddhant (Karan Wahi) and Dr.Riddhima (Jennifer Winget) have done full preparation for Rose Day. Siddhant has brought dosti bara yellow rose for Riddhima. Karan gives a yellow rose to Jennifer which she accepts. The reporter said but when time came for red rose she became naraaz again😆😆

Jennifer is holding yellow rose in her hand that Karan gave her. Karan offers her a red rose "Mam lal gulaab"😆😆 She hits the rose Karan is holding in his hand with her yellow rose and says "nahi chahiye tumhara lal gulaab" Karan says le lo yaar. She says nahin chahiye. Karan points the rose towards camera and says Karan tum le lo😆😆 Jennifer starts laughing😆😆

18th Feb 2010 SBS:Suvarna's Entry

They showed glimpses of Mehendi ceremony. Siddhant's sister Suvarna will make her entry in the Mehendi ceremony. Riddhima is in dulhan outfit and she drinks poison.  The reporter said Suvarna might be paired with Armaan.

18th Feb 2010 SBB:Riddhima Drinks Poison

The name of today's episode was Yeh Hai Ishikiya. Riddhima is in wedding outfit. She is on terrace with bottle of poison in her hand. She drinks it. The song Yeh Toh Mehendi Hai from Chori Chori Chupke Chupke is playing in the background.

19th Feb 2010 SBB:Sid Saves Riddhima, Sid-Riddhima Marriage

Sid-Riddhima are sittng on mandap. Sid puts sindoor on Riddhima forehead and magalsurtra around her neck. AR roka picture in burning in the havankhund.

They show Sid-Riddhima conversation on terrace where Ridz faints and Sid finds she has taken poison. He takes her in a room gives her injection and get poison out from her body.

There is a shot interview of JeRan where they say they don't know if marriage happens or not. They have wore wedding outfits but are clueless about marriage.

19th Feb 2010 SBS:Sid-Riddhima Marriage JeRan Masti

Sid puts sindoor on Riddhima forehead and magalsurtra around her neck. AR roka picture in burning in the havankhund.They showed retakes for this scene.

We had an offscreen interview of Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan where they take promises. Karan says he promises to take her hospital, wealth, cars, dad, mom lapete main while Jenny says he can take care of dad but wealth and cars remains with her. Karan says and she would stay with him. Jenny says she promises not to cry. Karan looks at her and bursts into laughter. Jenny hits him. He says she will have to pay bill of his credit cards. She asks him to promise he won't sing. He starts singing gareebo ki suno and Jenny screams nahin this marriage cannot happen.

Jennifer says she won't work after marriage and he will have to give her 10 lakhs per month. Karan says so his salary would be 1 crore 50 lakhs and his father only has to pay. Jenny laughs. Jenny is sipping coffee and the reporter says even coffee is a type poison. Jenny says her mouth taste got kharab after having poison so she took coffee that was also Karan's coffee. Karan-Jenny say they don't know if marriage is happening or not.

They show Sid-Riddhima sitting on the mandap. The reporter Nimisha Jaitley says Riddhima to see her clips of her marriage with Armaan in their old show KZK and be happy as chances of Armaan returning in the show are very less. They show clips of Sharad-Sneha marriage from KZK.

22nd Feb 2010 SBB Murad Feature:Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima SR Get Married

Sid-Riddhima get married. They showed before marriage Riddhima pleads Sid not to break this marriage. Sid takes her to mandap where they complete all the rituals and get married. During last phera Riddhima faints and Sid picks her in his arms and completed last phera. They played Hamesha Tumko Chaha from Devdas plays in the background. There is a shot Chat with Karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget. Jennifer confirms the marriage.

22nd Feb 2010 SBB Murad Feature:Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima SR Get Married

1st March 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Siddhima/JeRan Holi Feature

The show started with the song Do Me A Favour Let's Play Holi from the movie Waqt. They showed glimpses Holi special episode.

In Dill Mill Gayee feature they showed glimpse of Holi episode. Sid, JP and Jiggy are not in their senses. They are complete under control of bhang. They are dancing on the tunes of Rang Barse. Sid is dancing with Ridz dupatta and later with Ridz who is feeling uneasy.

1st March 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Siddhant-Riddhima Rang Barse Holi Segment HQ

5th March 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima Honeymoon Feature

The song Shayad Yehi Toh Pyaar Hai from the movie Lucky No Time For Love is playing. Sid is standing near the window.Riddhima is sleeping on floor. Riddhima starts shivering. Sid keeps pillow beneath her feet and is putting blanket on her when she wakes up.

Sid takes Riddhima in her arms and puts her on bed. Riddhima's nagle gets stuck in Sid's shirt which he is trying to remove but no avail. Riddhima is smiling looking at him. Finally she opens the pin of her bangle and it gets untangled. Sid applies cream to her wounds, puts blanket on her.

26th March 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan SBB Karan Wahi-Karan Singh Grover Summer Tips Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Masti

Karan Wahi and Karan Singh Grover KSG give tips for summer season.

In between they show glimpse of Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan offscreen masti where Karan Wahi is twisting Jennifer's hand.

They showed glimpse of scenes from Dill Mill Gayee where Arman pulls Riddhima to fire escape and Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima SR have a conversation in corridoor of Sanjeevni.

26th March 2010 SBB Karan Wahi-Karan Singh Grover Summer Tips Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Masti

19th May 2010 SBB Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Aaj Tak Riddhima Gets Drunk And Dances In Party

Armaan has organized a party to bring Siddhanth and Riddhima close. Riddhima gets drunk in the party and dances. on stage

There is an off screen interview of Karan Wahi and Karan Singh Grover.

19th May 2010 SBB Aaj Tak Riddhima Gets Drunk And Dances In Party EHQ

25th May 2010 SBS Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Uff Teri Ada Song Sequence

Glimpse of Uff Teri Ada song sequence was shown.

25th May 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Dill Mill Gayye DMG Uff Teri Ada Song Sequence EHQ

30th May 2010 SBS Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Jennifer Celebrates Her Brithday With SBS

Jennifer Winget Celebrates Birthday with SBS. A conversation with Jennifer.

3rd June 2010 SBB Siddhanth-Riddhima Siddhima SR In Rain Written Update

It's night and rain is pouring Riddhima is sitting on car's and Siddhanth is standing in front of her with a concern on his face. Riddhima hugs him tight and cries.

The reporter says Baarish ke lamhon ne guzaarish ki aur paas aa gaye Sid aur Riddhima. Dono aise mil rahe hai jaise barso se bichade hua premi milte hai. Ab tak toh sirf Dr.Armaan Sid aur Riddhima ko milane ki koshsih kar rahe the lekin aaj is barsaat ke bachi kuchi kasar puri kar di i.e The moment of rain made a desire and Sid and Riddhima came close. Both met in such a way as if two lovers are meeting after years. Till now only Armaan was doing efforts to unite them but today the remaining work was done by rain. All this while Hum Tum title track plays in the background.

The reporter narrates the scene. It is raining heavily. Riddhima is stuck in her car in traffic. Her car is not opening and she faints inside.
Siddhanth and Armaan have left to find her. Siddhanth finds Riddhima. He breaks the car window gets her out. He does CPR and Riddhima gains unconscious. Siddhanth hugs Riddhima who hugs him with tears rolling down her eyes getting washed in rain.

Riddhima has covered herself with dupatta and is freezing sitting on the car. Siddhanth lifts her in his arms and leaves from there.

There is an offscreen interview with Karan Wahi where he tells about the scene and when asked to sing a song he sang Tip Tip Barsa Paani from Mohra and asked viewers not to sing it😆😆

The feature ends with Siddhanth and Riddhima in rain. Siddhanth holds Riddhima face in his both hands and later lifts her.

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
KARAN WAHI JENNIFER WINGET JERAN MESSAGE FOR 100TH  APPRECIATION THREAD
(Credit:Telly Tadka)

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/prerna4rishav/Animation6-2.gif

It starts with off screen moments of Karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget while the song Best Friend plays in background.

Rakesh from Telly Tadka is with Karan Wahi.

Rakesh: Rakesh from Telly Tadka. Today we are here on sets of Dill Mill Gayye and we have with us Karan Wahi. Unfortunately Jennifer is not on sets with us. I will just forward your message for 100 Appreciation Thread to Karan Wahi.

Rakesh hands over the paper to Karan who takes the paper.

Karan: Thank you so much yaar. Thank you so much everybody. I just got to know about this and what I want to say is thank you so much for all your love and support. For all your messages your suggestions and your hate mails
love mails thank you so much.

Karan reads the letter and stops at a point.

Karan: And I love this song. I have been singing this song in the morning Kasam Ki Kasam Hai Kasam Se I love this song and ok there is something which said about ZND. Well guys I would love to I thought that I will also probably be part of ZND this time but unfortunately I am not so don't worry maybe next year I will definitely be.

Karan reads the letter again.

Karan: Thank you so much it's really really..  Shruti Mukherjee. Thank you for this Shruti and I hope we keep you entertain thanks.

Rakesh: Karan will we witness see your's Riddhima and Sid's love story finally?

Karan: I have no idea there is lot to happen and viewers should watch.

Rakesh: Thank you very much.

Rakesh and Karan shake hands.

Karan: Thank you take care.

Rakesh: Jenny this is 100th Appreciation Thread from your fans.

Jennifer smiles and claps.

Jennifer:
Yayyyyyyy. I am very happy. I specially want to thank each and every one of you for dedicating for giving us so much love and I am sorry me and Karan couldn't be here together. We are busy shooting in different units and it is kind of tough to get us together but at the same time I really want to thank you everybody and though you might think I don't respond back but that's not true. It's just that it's been really really hectic I love you all. Thank you so so so so so much for appreciating us for giving us ohh "Karan Wahi Jennifer Winget The Unbreakable Bond" I think that's damn sweet thank you so much. And thank you Shruti for writing such a long letter I know you haven't bored me atall I can get the word this means alot to me.

Jennifer gives a flying kiss.

Jennifer: Thank You

The video ends with onscreen and offscreen moments of Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget while the song Jaane Kyun plays.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-1nvS9eAY[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx-1nvS9eAY

KARAN WAHI JENNIFER WINGET JERAN MESSAGE FOR 125TH  APPRECIATION THREAD

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/prerna4rishav/Animation2-2.gif

Avani:
Hi Karan

Karan:
Ya

Avani: My name is Avani I am calling from US. The reason why I am calling is that your fans from India-Forums they have completed hundred and twenty fifth thread for Siddhanth and Riddhima and they would like to get a small short message because for them it is a big accomplishment you know to get to the hundred and twenty fifth thread so if you can like give a short message for them.

Karan:
For sure for sure. I just wanna tell everybody thanks you so much for all your love and support. And it's fun reading India-Forums. Last few months everybody has been very kind very sweet. And it's nice to read all the compliments, comments and all criticism that people write so that so that we can get better and better. There is another message for everybody. Don't worry nothing wrong with me. People are like we saw you with bandage in left foot what is wrong with you that is just part of the show nothing wrong with me so thank you so much.

Avani: Thanks Karan thank you.

Avani: Hi Jennifer ok can you hear me?

Jennifer:
Yes much better

Avani: Ok this is Avani here from New Jersey we have spoken a couple of times already. The reason why I am calling today is that your fans from India-Forums wanted me to get a small little message because they are completing hundred and twenty fifth AT which is an appreciation thread for you and Karan Wahi as Riddhima and Siddhanth. So we were wondering if you can give a short little message for them for completing hundred and twenty fifth appreciation thread.

Jennifer
: Well I would just want to to thank them first of all for appreciating us for appreciating our hard work for loving us unconditionally and all I can say is I am really really thankful to God and to all my lovely fans who have really loved us no matter what. And we will continue to entertain you all all and do the hard work if we get love from you guys.

Avani: Thank you so much Jennifer.

Jennifer
: So a very very heart felt thank you.

Avani: Thank you so for this message. They will really be happy for that. Thanks once again and I am sorry to disturb you at this time. Have a good day I mean good night.

Jennifer
: Sorry.

Avani: Have a good night.

Jennifer
: You too you too. Thanks bubye.

Avani:Bubye.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiStoitPdxo[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiStoitPdxo
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
12TH JULY - SR CAPS

Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrates guys on the new AT
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Balle balle te shava shava number 135🥳
15 more for 1......5......0😃😃😃
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

congrats for new AT

welcome all new members

have fun

norzar
Congratulations Queenies!!🥳
mysterieux thumbnail
Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Congrates guys on the new AT

Alssssssssssssssssssss...🤗...you keep disapearing on meeee babes....

Now say......
how much do you love Sid😳
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Alllllllllllll Queeniessssssssssss :-))

Congo on the new thread...........15 more to 150......EIIPPPPEEEEEEEEE

mysterieux thumbnail
Shilpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗 ( I have to give you one....Srians cannot welcome each other without one😃😃😃 and second I just thought of you and you posted below me...btw erhm erhm awesome analysis👏)

now  your classs:

you are supposed to be regular here.....and soon you are planning vacation...so why are you not here that much....

eckshplain yourself😡