The show is getting really boring!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys

Not to be rude or anything but to me the show is getting really boring :( its gettin so boring that i dun even look forward to any of the epi's..i want to see harshad not the fat young anu...i watch the show only because of him and its going to be a month and the show is still stuck on the childhood story..please do something balaji production before this show has to go off air too just like some of your other shows that had to go off air

Babes, really! πŸ€” 

Many need to stop whining about the kids, because every other post in this forum is saying the same thing! We all get that most of us wants to see HC on screen, but if you do not enjoy these kids, then please, do not watch the show till HC comes. It's really not a big deal that you want him to come, infact, we all do!

But to say the show will close down? Just because these kids are there? Puhleease! Shows like balika vadhu has been there for.... u know what i mean ....πŸ€” Like you said, it is 1 month, not 1 year. I know you want to see ur fav soon, even I do. But for the sake of just respect, please do not insult the effort of these kids who try very hard to set a standard HC and AK will carry forward.

They are setting the foundation, and if you find that boring, then do not watch! simply and sweet. At the same time, many here appreciates these kids who are so talented and amazing that they sometimes leave me in awe! I am a huge HC fan, but no! Neither do i think the show will sink, nor do i think it's boring if he is not there for sometime... maybe not forever... but sometime is okay... πŸ˜†

As for Young fat Onu?

I somehow feel that is insulting... πŸ€”... but your opinion to urself! πŸ˜†

Cheers dude! πŸ˜†
^^u didnt leave anything for me to say :( πŸ˜†

@TS...i actually look forward to this show all the time😍. I didnt watch this show from the 1st epi....but once i was on like the 5th epi & canada is like really really behind...i got hooked so much...i went on youtube, & watched all 16 episodes in one dayπŸ˜†And why would this show go off air? its not even a month old yet & has come into top 10 trps twice, star plus likes trpsπŸ˜ƒ Also, thts a REAL gud thing for a new show. After all the majority counts...& majority of ppl are liking the young TANU story & we all r waiting patiently for big TANU story too, sabar ka phaal meetha hota hain😍 but right now all izz exchellentttt too😍 my motu anurag is choooo cute & adorable😍
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
yup its getting boring.. bt not bcoz its kid's story bt coz of the listless script, boring sub plots (eg. of his sis), and basically lack of new refreshing chemistry betn young Tanu and Onu.. the dialogues, the situations.. we've seen it umpteen times.. its so cliched tht i got bored jst in few early epis.......Edited by achiever - 13 years ago
I ABSOLUTELY love this show.....I always wait for the show....Motu Onu n Tani....they're so cute

THis forum has so many negative people...I don't know why..........still, I wanna wish Balaji Telefilms best wishes for giving us such an unique show......😊
Originally posted by Cess-

Babes, really! πŸ€” 

Many need to stop whining about the kids, because every other post in this forum is saying the same thing! We all get that most of us wants to see HC on screen, but if you do not enjoy these kids, then please, do not watch the show till HC comes. It's really not a big deal that you want him to come, infact, we all do!

But to say the show will close down? Just because these kids are there? Puhleease! Shows like balika vadhu has been there for.... u know what i mean ....πŸ€” Like you said, it is 1 month, not 1 year. I know you want to see ur fav soon, even I do. But for the sake of just respect, please do not insult the effort of these kids who try very hard to set a standard HC and AK will carry forward.

They are setting the foundation, and if you find that boring, then do not watch! simply and sweet. At the same time, many here appreciates these kids who are so talented and amazing that they sometimes leave me in awe! I am a huge HC fan, but no! Neither do i think the show will sink, nor do i think it's boring if he is not there for sometime... maybe not forever... but sometime is okay... πŸ˜†

As for Young fat Onu?

Cheers dude! πŸ˜†

there is no need for me anything to write....you just wrote my heart out...i agree with each and every sentence of yoursπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Cess-

Babes, really! πŸ€” 

As for Young fat Onu?

Cheers dude! πŸ˜†
I'm too tired to go on and on abt this topic, so I'm just gonna agreed with what u have said cos I totally agree with u dear and well said tooπŸ‘πŸ‘
abhi hi to intresting huwa yeh ekta ka show hai kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakhta hai.....
I totally agree with Cess.
Though if Harshad's track starts, I don't wanna watch him all the moment on screen. We need story too. They are making a base for the caharacters! If you really wanna see Harshad alone, there's no need to watch this show at all. There is something called 'you tube' and they provide many Harshad alone videos...
Originally posted by azfee

I totally agree with Cess.
Though if Harshad's track starts, I don't wanna watch him all the moment on screen. We need story too. They are making a base for the caharacters! If you really wanna see Harshad alone, there's no need to watch this show at all. There is something called 'you tube' and they provide many Harshad alone videos...
HAHA....OMG🀣🀣

P.S: yes they do
.....lol