Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preet03

Groupbie

preet03

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
hey guys

Not to be rude or anything but to me the show is getting really boring :( its gettin so boring that i dun even look forward to any of the epi's..i want to see harshad not the fat young anu...i watch the show only because of him and its going to be a month and the show is still stuck on the childhood story..please do something balaji production before this show has to go off air too just like some of your other shows that had to go off air

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz**Sonia**achiever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The show is getting really boring!" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cess-

Goldie

Cess-

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Babes, really! Ermm D'oh

Many need to stop whining about the kids, because every other post in this forum is saying the same thing! We all get that most of us wants to see HC on screen, but if you do not enjoy these kids, then please, do not watch the show till HC comes. It's really not a big deal that you want him to come, infact, we all do!

But to say the show will close down? Just because these kids are there? Puhleease! Shows like balika vadhu has been there for.... u know what i mean ....Ermm Like you said, it is 1 month, not 1 year. I know you want to see ur fav soon, even I do. But for the sake of just respect, please do not insult the effort of these kids who try very hard to set a standard HC and AK will carry forward.

They are setting the foundation, and if you find that boring, then do not watch! simply and sweet. At the same time, many here appreciates these kids who are so talented and amazing that they sometimes leave me in awe! I am a huge HC fan, but no! Neither do i think the show will sink, nor do i think it's boring if he is not there for sometime... maybe not forever... but sometime is okay... LOL

As for Young fat Onu?

I somehow feel that is insulting... Ermm... but your opinion to urself! LOL

Cheers dude! LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvpremeer-Yasi-minaz296RaisinSheVi4lifeblackdaughter-Anu13-mysticgoryfilms.shona.isomers-vandy-Soaps1

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
^^u didnt leave anything for me to say :( LOL

@TS...i actually look forward to this show all the timeDay Dreaming. I didnt watch this show from the 1st epi....but once i was on like the 5th epi & canada is like really really behind...i got hooked so much...i went on youtube, & watched all 16 episodes in one dayLOLAnd why would this show go off air? its not even a month old yet & has come into top 10 trps twice, star plus likes trpsBig smile Also, thts a REAL gud thing for a new show. After all the majority counts...& majority of ppl are liking the young TANU story & we all r waiting patiently for big TANU story too, sabar ka phaal meetha hota hainDay Dreaming but right now all izz exchellentttt tooDay Dreaming my motu anurag is choooo cute & adorableDay Dreaming

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 11 July 2010 at 10:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
yup its getting boring.. bt not bcoz its kid's story bt coz of the listless script, boring sub plots (eg. of his sis), and basically lack of new refreshing chemistry betn young Tanu and Onu.. the dialogues, the situations.. we've seen it umpteen times.. its so cliched tht i got bored jst in few early epis.......

Edited by achiever - 11 July 2010 at 11:29pm

urcrazy

urcrazy

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I ABSOLUTELY love this show.....I always wait for the show....Motu Onu n Tani....they're so cute

THis forum has so many negative people...I don't know why..........still, I wanna wish Balaji Telefilms best wishes for giving us such an unique show......Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Babes, really! Ermm D'oh

Many need to stop whining about the kids, because every other post in this forum is saying the same thing! We all get that most of us wants to see HC on screen, but if you do not enjoy these kids, then please, do not watch the show till HC comes. It's really not a big deal that you want him to come, infact, we all do!

But to say the show will close down? Just because these kids are there? Puhleease! Shows like balika vadhu has been there for.... u know what i mean ....Ermm Like you said, it is 1 month, not 1 year. I know you want to see ur fav soon, even I do. But for the sake of just respect, please do not insult the effort of these kids who try very hard to set a standard HC and AK will carry forward.

They are setting the foundation, and if you find that boring, then do not watch! simply and sweet. At the same time, many here appreciates these kids who are so talented and amazing that they sometimes leave me in awe! I am a huge HC fan, but no! Neither do i think the show will sink, nor do i think it's boring if he is not there for sometime... maybe not forever... but sometime is okay... LOL

As for Young fat Onu?

Cheers dude! LOL

there is no need for me anything to write....you just wrote my heart out...i agree with each and every sentence of yoursClapClapClapClapClap

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cess-

Babes, really! Ermm D'oh

As for Young fat Onu?

Cheers dude! LOL
I'm too tired to go on and on abt this topic, so I'm just gonna agreed with what u have said cos I totally agree with u dear and well said tooClapClap

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
abhi hi to intresting huwa yeh ekta ka show hai kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakhta hai.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top