Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Hello ji, LOL

For those who already know me and remember me, I"M BACK from vacation!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

For those who don't (i noticed quite a few new members joining our RBO forum while i was not active for the past 11 days), I'm blackdaughter aka Maddy. Nice yo meet you all!! Big smile I've been pretty active on this forum since it started (you just have to ask Nitz and Jaya Di about it LOL). I was on vacation in New York and Washington past eleven days hence the lack of comments and posts!! Embarrassed 

But now I'm back and ready to over analyse ShaNak moments. You just have to see a couple of my previous posts to understand what i mean!! LOL

I'll edit this soon. Got to go unpack right now.

NOTE: I hope this topic isn't inapropriate Mods. Hope you guys don't close it, but i'll understand if you must. Embarrassed 

Edited (just putting up some of my topics so you guys can familiarize with how crazy I tend to get LOL):

~Ek ajnaabi ehsaas hai... ShaNak ka liye~ http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1424719
~ShaNak magic.... turning into mania~ http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1424143
Confusion ke beech mein ShaNak, Natasha aur hum! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1422971
~Ways to promote RBO forum and the show~ EDITED http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1405588
Dum dum dum..... Shaan Natasha's fight! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1421467

This isn't even close to half, but i don't want to go over board here. EmbarrassedLOL Anyways, I'm really glad to be back among my fellow RBO forum members. I've tried my best to keep up with the show and ended up watching most ShaNak monets. I have to say, WOW!!! They have made such amazing progress!!! Big smile Can't wait for the coming week. I'm just really glad to see more active members here!! Big smile

Edited by blackdaughter - 11 July 2010 at 6:41pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshat1Shanak_Fanrusha4003xxXSejalXxxThe_May_Roseisomerskubare-Fatima-ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm back!!! :D" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Hahahah Welcome back.!!! Yeah progress they have made indeed.!! I have seen your crazy posts.LOL.I think you have come back at the right time coz it looks like all the fun has just started.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterkubare

blackdaughter

IF-Dazzler

blackdaughter

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Yup!! It's good to be back. Big smile

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
MADDYYY! Hug welcome back ji. How was NY? tons of fun I'm guessing! I had a blast when I was there. and Washington? I've never been there..LOL

Oh yea.. you missed quite alot in the past like 2 weeks! we have alot of new members Shocked the forum is slowly picking up pace. I think those ShaNak scenes last week really helped!LOL

I'm glad your back now! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughterkubare

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
hi maddy welcome back!!Smile it's such a good time to be back at the forum what with shanak scenes on the high Big smileBig smileBig smile we'll have A LOT to discussss now yay!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdaughter

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Maddy welcome back sweety ......... hope u had amazing vacation in NYC and WT............pics post karna ................. ur timing is great as shanak r on roll..............missed u .........

blackdaughter

Shanak_Fan

Shanak_Fan

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Welcome bak,maddy.

blackdaughter

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged