A request to the CTs

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fungrl

Goldie

fungrl

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Dear CTs:

Wanted to give you Kudos for an awesome handling of TL. So far everything is perfect and somewhat realistic. I just have a tiny minuscule request: I love the cute brotherly hitting affection between Anurag and Ronindo. You all are doing an amazing job developing various relationships be it between the two moms, friends, our newly married couple or the brothers. i just want Robindo to be the Robin-hood of Anurag and Tanni's relationship. Even though Rodindo looks like a  spoil rich brat, i don't want him ti turn into evil little brother. Please please can we have a loving relationship among the siblings.

Thanks again for  all your efforts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raisin..Amira...shona.mysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A request to the CTs" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
same...robindo is adorable & looks so innocent...it wud be pretty sad to see him grow up as an evil one :(

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
robindo evil ho hi nahi sakhta!!!!!!Angry agar robindo evil huwa to main yeh show dekhna chod doun gi......Cry becoz rajat tokas ko evil role suit nahi karta, woh bohto masum hai Smile, but taanu are always adorable for me chahe koi bhi teesra aa jaye Heart

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top