Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jettythegod

A fat man?

Nah I am lean enough.... I just dont like the way I look..(picture the yoiung joy mukherji...almost close)  :( I could be my biggest enemy !!! despite the fact there are people out on DM ready to exterminate me first  if kiiling wasnt a crime...πŸ˜†
Edited by qwertyesque - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Nah I am lean enough.... I just dont like the way I look..(picture the yoiung joy mukherji...almost close)  :( I could be my biggest enemy !!! despite the fact there are people out on DM ready to exterminate me first  if kiiling wasnt a crime...πŸ˜†

lol I guess I got taken in by chief wiggum πŸ˜† btw I always thought wiggum was a red indian name lolz

joy mukherji? yuck! 🀒 poor fellow.. I dunno who I look like, but I do like what I see in the mirror πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail

lol I guess I got taken in by chief wiggum πŸ˜† btw I always thought wiggum was a red indian name lolz

joy mukherji? yuck! 🀒 poor fellow.. I dunno who I look like, but I do like what I see in the mirror πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats  true people are visualized like their AV. i know.. Now you know why I wanna kill myself hen I look in the mirror... vanity is my favorite crime....πŸ˜†
Edited by qwertyesque - 13 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that true people l are visualized like their AV. i know.. Now you know why I wanna kill myself hen I look in the mirror... vanity is my favorite crime....πŸ˜†

lol I used to think wa looked like amanat ali(I kind of miss that over her "square jawed stern cow preity zinta" avi) , also used to think middy looked like preity zinta, gauri as.. gauri pradhan πŸ˜† now kunkjkjllkejeerwala i think lol and varsha as michael jordan
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

.. i know crazy but th e topic is about the paranormal not the abnormal!!!

I believed in the paranormal but now I believe in the abnormal too  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
qwertyesque thumbnail

lol I used to think wa looked like amanat ali(I kind of miss that over her "square jawed stern cow preity zinta" avi) , also used to think middy looked like preity zinta, gauri as.. gauri pradhan πŸ˜† now kunkjkjllkejeerwala i think lol and varsha as michael jordan

Fantasizing quyite a bit eh? Lagae raho munna bhai.. I am sure the girls are flatteredπŸ˜†

Fantasizing quyite a bit eh? Lagae raho munna bhai.. I am sure the girls are flatteredπŸ˜†

not really lolz, anyway i meant to say priyanka chopra for middy lol
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

*Moderators Note: Please avoid chatting and spam in discussion threads*

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i guess we all have been exposed to paranormal things, or things that are beyond what could be explained by science and technologies ourselves. so, why won't we believe in paranormal. believing in religions that we are believing itself is a paranormal things. since the normal things won't be explaining of the existence of a higher power and divine intervention and all those crappy stuffs.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm...interesting post...
Well i too have experienced de javu...but i guess, that happens because there is some chemical locha in brain at that time....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰....the thing actually would have never happened before in real!!....At least i feel so.......although i myself say that i do experience it......may be it's in human nature only..πŸ€”
But as it is, i don't believe in paranormal things!😊.....If something strange is happening, there is always some reason behind it.😊.....Being a science student, am always taught that there is a reason for everything, so i don't believe in paranormal things......Although again, since it's inherent in human nature, sometimes i do feel that some things which happen with me, are strange......but they would be having some hidden reason, which shayad i dunno.......But all said and done, i DO get scared on watching horror shows!πŸ˜†.............But that's not 'coz i believe in such things, but 'coz of the very scary faces they have!!! ☒️