Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I did Ouija (or planchit) as we called it a whole bunch of times with friends as a teen. It was usually during camps or something where we would do it in the dead of the night. It always had the creepy airy feeling to it. However, I was sure the coin movement was faked.

There was this one time when I was 13 or so when I had my finger on the coin. We decided to call some recent murder victim we saw in the papers. I would swear to you that the coin really moved on its own. Bizarre things happened to me over the next two years. Things going missing, things moved around. My lab journal went missing from my bag the day of submission. My mom said she had packed it in the night before so I don't forget and said I must have lost it in school. I lost my lucky pen. I started having recurring dreams of an island in the sea, and about a bizarre cult of Ram worshippers on the island ' bizarre because Ram has never really been associated with occult. It was not scary really ' just bizarre that something was with me always messing things up for me for the next few years. I'd feel a presence randomly with me ' even in broad daylight. It was not all the time ' just every now and then.

Then one day during a tenth standard school trip, I saw the island of my recurring dreams. I never went to the island ' just saw it from the shore. When I saw it my jaw dropped and I stood staring for a few minutes. But since that day bizarre things stopped. I have never had that recurring dream ever since. Even though I have tried to think of it before going to bed to recreate it.

On the day of SSC results we were sitting in a classroom waiting for teacher to come and hand out our official mark sheets. One of the kids started going through the teachers cupboard there. She found my lost lab journal and bizarrely a compass box I had lost way back when I was in third standard ' I had scratched my name on it ' and my lucky pen was in there.

It sounds far-fetched but its true. As a teen I found it freaky. However now, the skeptic in me refuses to believe that its paranormal. I think I was a nave idiot. I am pretty sure there is a rational explanation through coincidence and subliminal psychology.

That was quite interesting. Never done it myself though my friends had often invited me while at the hostel .The coin moving thing is strange. As per what i heard from my classmates, they had called a spirit which answered some of their questions. It later refused to go back. Thats when these ppl got a bit scared . But later they succeeded in coaxing it to go away. They did not report any untoward effect. But they decided not to let any stray spirit come to their sessions again.
It all sounds so freaky !  wish I had attended it then ! But why does it have to be done in  the dead of the night  ....😆
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: angie.4u

It all sounds so freaky !  wish I had attended it then ! But why does it have to be done in  the dead of the night  ....😆

It is definite freaky fun. Dead of night because it is more scarier then.

I actually love to watch horror movies all alone at midnight.
I wonder whats so scary about midnight :/ Its midnight now and im not really scared.
Originally posted by: jettythegod

I wonder whats so scary about midnight :/ Its midnight now and im not really scared.

The darkness. But in most urbane settings its pish tosh. Want midnight - go where there is no civilization. I have to say cornfields turn eerie at night.

The darkness. But in most urbane settings its pish tosh. Want midnight - go where there is no civilization. I have to say cornfields turn eerie at night.

wow, when I bold them it does seem scary 😆

by the way, were you thinking of scarecrows?

No, I typically picture some hick drunk on moonshine with his weed whacker going on the prowl a la mode Texas chainsaw. Or a combine harvester turning into a massive transformer.

No, I typically picture some hick drunk on moonshine with his weed whacker going on the prowl a la mode Texas chainsaw. Or a combine harvester turning into a massive transformer.

Errm the first one was KIND of scary lol.

how about a clown! 🤡
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really didnt believe in paranormal pehnomena until I looked into  the mirror... and hated what I saw.....
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree.. theres someone out to kill u all the time...some serial killer...
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

I really didnt believe in paranormal pehnomena until I looked into  the mirror... and hated what I saw.....

A fat man?